Everything you do is subsconsciously driven by hopes of getting sex, stop coping and do what increases the odds most

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Water but sex is the end goal of everything you do even if you don't know it consciously. Reading books, travelling, being up-to-date what's happening in the world, hobbies etc. all are done subsconsicously to make you more interesting and in turn increase the odds of getting sex. Meanwhile, some other approaches like looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing are more direct ways to increasing the odds of getting pussy.

Normie incels will go to a great lengths to deny their stretched strategy to getting pussy, just cut the bs and do what yeilds maximum returns. This should be water and doesn't really have to be said here but still needs to be hammered for some autists.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, mrdouchebag and nathan
Too much philosophizing here, I'll take a break

"Nah man, nothing I do is for women, I only focus on my Mission!" -some bald old redpill coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, deadstock and IRL_Reject
"Nah man, nothing I do is for women, I only focus on my Mission!" -some bald old redpill coper
the mission in question:
62B49E64 C723 4487 96BF 194C7F646C66

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, laaltin and mrdouchebag
It gets more hilarious when you realize he isn't actually playing Elden Ring on his PS5, but actually browsing youtube and watching Fresh&Fit on his PS5.
Literally choked and had a coughing fit laughing from this

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag
I just want some peace within myself. I couldn't care less about woman tbh. I got to fix myself before chasing them

It gets more hilarious when you realize he isn't actually playing Elden Ring on his PS5, but actually browsing youtube and watching Fresh&Fit on his PS5.
jsyk I was thinking of this post and caging to myself today
Dennis

• JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back