Evidence that multiple proteins are being "Prionified" by the Spike Protein. Elevated Free Light Chains in the Covid infected AND healthy vaccinated.

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
I saw a tweet the other day that hypothesised the spike protein has the ability to turn multiple proteins into prions.

He then posted this follow up tweet last night, and honestly, dude might be right. This hypothesis explains the sudden deaths, cardiac issues, and a host of other health issues that we have been seeing of late.

'll try and put this info in the best order I can to make my point. I'll include links so that you can read more if you so fancy. :)

First of all...

What are prion diseases?​

Prion diseases comprise several conditions. A prion is a type of protein that can trigger normal proteins in the brain to fold abnormally. Prion diseases can affect both humans and animals. They are sometimes spread to humans by infected meat products. In many cases, the source of the abnormal protein is unknown. The most common form of prion disease that affects humans is Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).

Types of prion diseases include:

• CJD
  • Variant CJD
  • Variably protease-sensitive prionopathy (VPSPr)
  • Gerstmann-Sträussler-Scheinker disease (GSS)

What causes prion disease?

Normal prion protein is found on the surface of many cells. Prion diseases occur when this protein becomes abnormal and clumps in the brain. It then causes brain damage. This abnormal buildup of protein in the brain can lead to memory problems, personality changes, and trouble with movement. Experts still don't know a lot about prion diseases. But unfortunately, these disorders are often fatal.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org

Prion Diseases

Prion diseases comprise several conditions. A prion is a type of protein that can trigger normal proteins in the brain to fold abnormally. Prion diseases can affect both humans and animals and are sometimes transmitted to humans by infected meat products. The most common form of prion disease...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org

Now, what does this have to do with Covid? Keep reading...

Prions are considered a subclass of amyloids in which protein aggregation becomes self-perpetuating and infectious.

Protein aggregation is a process by which modified, oxidized, misfolded or damaged proteins bind together and coalesce into a larger mass which no longer possesses the original function(s) of its component parts.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Amyloids or prions? That is the question

Despite major efforts devoted to understanding the phenomenon of prion transmissibility, it is still poorly understood how this property is encoded in the amino acid sequence. In recent years, experimental data on yeast prion domains allow to start at ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topic... is a process,of Ageing and Development, 2019

Primary or light chain (AL) amyloidosis is the most common type of systemic amyloidosis. It is a protein misfolding and metabolism disorder in which insoluble fibrils are deposited in various tissues, causing organ dysfunction and eventually death; therefore, early detection is crucial.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Light Chain Amyloidosis: Epidemiology, Staging, and Prognostication

Amyloidosis is a disorder of protein misfolding and metabolism in which insoluble fibrils are deposited in various tissues, causing organ dysfunction and eventually death. Out of the 60-plus heterogeneous amyloidogenic proteins that have been identified, ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

In AL amyloidosis, biomarkers such as FLCs (free light chains), natriuretic peptides and troponins are the most extensively studied and validated.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Circulating biomarkers in diagnosis and management of cardiac amyloidosis: a review for internist

Cardiac amyloidosis (CA) is due to extracellular myocardial deposition of misfolded proteins resulting in severe cardiac dysfunction and death. The precursors of amyloid fibrils, able of determining a relevant cardiac infiltration, are immunoglobulin-free ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

What are Free Light Chains?

1. Light chains make up part of the structure of immunoglobulins.
2. Immunoglobulins are made by white blood cells called plasma cells (they help protect you against infection and illness).
3. The light chains attach themselves to the heavy chains and are then called bound light chains. When you have more light chains than heavy chains, those extra light chains are called "free" because they don't bind to the heavy chains. They are released in the blood instead. The more free light chains in your blood, the more plasma cells you have. This may mean there is a problem with the plasma cells.

Free Light Chains (Blood) - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

www.urmc.rochester.edu

Cardiac amyloidosis (CA) is due to extracellular myocardial deposition of misfolded proteins resulting in severe cardiac dysfunction and death. The precursors of amyloid fibrils, able of determining a relevant cardiac infiltration, are immunoglobulin-free light chains (AL amyloidosis) and transthyretin (TTR) (both wild and mutated types).

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Circulating biomarkers in diagnosis and management of cardiac amyloidosis: a review for internist - PubMed

Cardiac amyloidosis (CA) is due to extracellular myocardial deposition of misfolded proteins resulting in severe cardiac dysfunction and death. The precursors of amyloid fibrils, able of determining a relevant cardiac infiltration, are immunoglobulin-free light chains (AL amyloidosis) and...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.19.58.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.20.31.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.21.04.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.22.00.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.22.18.png

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 07.24.59.png

www.news-medical.net

Researchers discover possible connection between harmful amyloid production and COVID-19 symptoms

In patients with serious and long-term COVID-19, disturbed blood coagulation has often been observed. Now, researchers at Linköping University, Sweden, have discovered that the body's immune system can affect the spike protein on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, leading to the production of...
www.news-medical.net

I didn't know whether I should include this or not, but I will anyway. It definitely explains these random sudden deaths we've been seeing.

What is troponin?

Troponin is a protein found in your muscles, including your heart. When your heart is injured or damaged, troponin is released into your blood.

www.bhf.org.uk

What is troponin?

Troponin is a protein that's released into the bloodstream during a heart attack. A troponin blood test can help doctors diagnose a heart attack .
www.bhf.org.uk

"In this analysis of individuals with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, hs troponin I levels of men aged 54 or older significantly increased after infection. They remained elevated for at least 14 months after diagnosis. This suggests the possibility of an ongoing, long-term, low-grade myocardial injury."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Mild COVID-19 induces early, quantifiable, persistent troponin I elevations in elder men

Elderly patients, especially men, are at risk of increased morbidity from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Long-term data on troponin I levels in longitudinal observational studies of outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19 are scarce.This controlled ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

"mice that had not been administered FLCs (free light chains) had no detectable prion titers in spleens."

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 09.01.36.png

PrP expression in B lymphocytes is not required for prion neuroinvasion (1999 study).​

https://www.researchgate.net/public...cytes_is_not_required_for_prion_neuroinvasion

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
y is no one reading this ? good post , jab bad is water .

insane how they got most of the population (many forced) to get some new dangerous mRNA technology (with the proposed mechanism being makeing ur own cells produce spike protein , jfl sounds dangerous cuz it is )

about the prion idea , i mean i really dont know but i sure hope not .

about amyloid , well lets just see if we get premature neurodegeneration ...

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
y is no one reading this ? good post , jab bad is water .

insane how they got most of the population (many forced) to get some new dangerous mRNA technology (with the proposed mechanism being makeing ur own cells produce spike protein , jfl sounds dangerous cuz it is )

about the prion idea , i mean i really dont know but i sure hope not .

about amyloid , well lets just see if we get premature neurodegeneration ...
sadly not even the jab, even if u didnt have the jab and got infected u were exposed to the spike protein.
the only ones who were safe are the ones who never got the jab or got infected with covid.
I think covid 19 was defo engerineed by china, they refused to let anyone investigate it for YEARS
ppl pushing the jab on every1 defo exposed more ppl to it tho

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
sadly not even the jab, even if u didnt have the jab and got infected u were exposed to the spike protein.
the only ones who were safe are the ones who never got the jab or got infected with covid.
I think covid 19 was defo engerineed by china, they refused to let anyone investigate it for YEARS
ppl pushing the jab on every1 defo exposed more ppl to it tho
even if u didnt get infected or jab u still got exposed . idk whats worse , jab or infection . but the jab doesnt protect from infection so clearly dont get the jab .

im not knowledgeable enough to say i definitely think the virus was engineered , but i dont think its unlikely .

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser