dourememberme
Bronze
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2026
- Posts
- 475
- Reputation
- 324
I can not begin to describe the pit in my stomach foids give me, there has been so many examples in my day to day life that just proves the validity of all the content I watch around hypergamy, its truly fucking disgusting and in my opinion chasing girls is a low ROI mentally and I will explain why
its thrown around as such a common fact that women are the more empathetic gender.. but if I think about what happens not only to me but EVERYONE around me, this ideology starts to crumble.
EXAMPLE: walking with my 2 friends and one of them has a gf (gigafoid)
this girl genuinely could be ranked fairly high when it comes to emotional intelligence (just from what ive observed from being around her)
friend one (NO GF): I was going to ask xxxx if she wanted to go to the gym with me
friend 2 (with gf): that's a good idea
foid: I was speaking to her the other day and she thinks you guys are just friends (dying laughing)
friend one: visibly upset
- should I even bother.....
foid: probably not ahaha she doesn't like you SORRY





THIS IS A GIRL I KNOW FOR A FACT TO ATLEAST HAVE THE GIRLS AVERAGE EMPATHY LEVLES AND SHE TREATS HIM LIKE SHIT
it seems to me, women have a extreme lack understanding around how others could feel about anything remotely that deep
and this explains why so many foids will just block you forever with no explanation (they think more of themselves - wanting to get out of the relationship- than understanding what that could do to the person you have left without an explanation)
YOUR EXS STUPID BITCH FRIEND: YOU DONT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION YOU GO GURLLLLLL
In society we should look down, and fucking spit ALL OVER behaviour like this.. its becoming way to normalised- we need to fix this for the sake of the whole world
foids must innately realise the value of there vagina and use this to there extreme benefit - without even knowing
the male innate need for reproduction fucks all of us over because all these girls know that and just play with your emotions like a fucking fiddle
conclusion JBG and spit on foids with no manners or social realisation pls give me rep and lmk if you want more examples/ Stories I have so many from this recent dark period in my life
its thrown around as such a common fact that women are the more empathetic gender.. but if I think about what happens not only to me but EVERYONE around me, this ideology starts to crumble.
EXAMPLE: walking with my 2 friends and one of them has a gf (gigafoid)
this girl genuinely could be ranked fairly high when it comes to emotional intelligence (just from what ive observed from being around her)
friend one (NO GF): I was going to ask xxxx if she wanted to go to the gym with me
friend 2 (with gf): that's a good idea
foid: I was speaking to her the other day and she thinks you guys are just friends (dying laughing)
friend one: visibly upset
- should I even bother.....
foid: probably not ahaha she doesn't like you SORRY
THIS IS A GIRL I KNOW FOR A FACT TO ATLEAST HAVE THE GIRLS AVERAGE EMPATHY LEVLES AND SHE TREATS HIM LIKE SHIT
it seems to me, women have a extreme lack understanding around how others could feel about anything remotely that deep
and this explains why so many foids will just block you forever with no explanation (they think more of themselves - wanting to get out of the relationship- than understanding what that could do to the person you have left without an explanation)
YOUR EXS STUPID BITCH FRIEND: YOU DONT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLANATION YOU GO GURLLLLLL
In society we should look down, and fucking spit ALL OVER behaviour like this.. its becoming way to normalised- we need to fix this for the sake of the whole world
foids must innately realise the value of there vagina and use this to there extreme benefit - without even knowing
the male innate need for reproduction fucks all of us over because all these girls know that and just play with your emotions like a fucking fiddle
conclusion JBG and spit on foids with no manners or social realisation pls give me rep and lmk if you want more examples/ Stories I have so many from this recent dark period in my life
Last edited: