Evisceration of KPOPcels(Gooks are subhumans)

Bump @looksmaxxer234 @Hoso

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Looks234
@Exterminator it's done

• Love it
Reactions: Jigen
Thank you for debuting this cope/myth
It has to be done even tho it costed me a self esteem and I realized I'm subhuman-LTN @looksmaxxer234

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and Jigen
It has to be done even tho it costed me a self esteem and I realized I'm subhuman-LTN @looksmaxxer234
Same :feelswhy: fuck the pheno pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I mean you probably didn't get fucking 14 likes in a day
I’m gonna make another tinder when I get some good pics and a new phone later this year. But I think I got similar results to you. I got like 30-40 likes in a few days in 2020. Only app I blew up on was Yubo.

• So Sad
I’m gonna make another tinder when I get some good pics and a new phone later this year. But I think I got similar results to you. I got like 30-40 likes in a few days in 2020. Only app I blew up on was Yubo.
You are not failoed that hard by your race tho since you are black in the US

• +1
You are not failoed that hard by your race tho since you are black in the US
Yeah I agree. I just need to gymmax (my new job helps with that) and looksmax my soft features.

• Love it
Yeah I agree. I just need to gymmax (my new job helps with that) and looksmax my soft features.
While I need to go full schizo and get tons of implants:feelsrope:

• JFL
While I need to go full schizo and get tons of implants:feelsrope:
You don’t need too much shit done, your matches mog a lot of mine. OLD is just fucking shit for non whites.

• Hmm...
I ran obed on bumble. Mind you it’s only being 3 hours @fogdart

View attachment 2225313View attachment 2225314

Imagine not taking the drip pill @seleucus
This redditor will probably do very good in Social app. Girls are thirsting him in reddit.

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234
You don’t need too much shit done, your matches mog a lot of mine. OLD is just fucking shit for non whites.
I need:
Saddled supraorbital implants
Lateral Canthoplasty
Rhino
Paranasal
Chin and Lip fillers

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Jigen
I need:
Lateral Canthoplasty
Rhino
Paranasal
Chin and Lip fillers
Funny thing is you could get all of that and it will still be cheaper than the rhinoplasty I need in the US 💀

Also I need skin laser treatment too.

• JFL
Funny thing is you could get all of that and it will still be cheaper than the rhinoplasty I need in the US 💀
All of those will be like 35k, is thino in US that expensive?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 29710
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
I need:
Lateral Canthoplasty
Rhino
Paranasal
Chin and Lip fillers
how long do you take it's going to take you to moneymaxx and get all of that done

• +1
how long do you take it's going to take you to moneymaxx and get all of that done
Like couple of years tbh, maybe one year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
All of those will be like 35k, is thino in US that expensive?
I got a quoted just south of 20k for a surgeon In Maryland. The other costs are what bring up the cost like anesthesia,hotel,travel,days out of work. It all adds up. The only cheap rhinoplasty’s are those ones where some white bitch gets a .5mm dorsal hump hidden and even those are like 7-8k.

• So Sad
I got a quoted just south of 20k for a surgeon In Maryland. The other costs are what bring up the cost like anesthesia,hotel,travel,days out of work. It all adds up. The only cheap rhinoplasty’s are those ones where some white bitch gets a .5mm dorsal hump hidden and even those are like 7-8k.
Brutal shit innit

• So Sad
nah not even close. it's like 5-15k at absolute most
Ethnic and African American open rhinoplasty’s absolutely do cost more. Because they require more specialized and trained surgeons. As our noses are more complex than euro noses.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Deleted member 24444
You're getting fucking scalped

• +1
>Central asian

>Chang

Pick one

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15468
You're getting fucking scalped
Everything is expensive in the east coast. Especially near DC or NYC where this particular surgeon is. I’ve read about clinics in NYC charging people 25k for rhinos.

• So Sad
Everything is expensive in the east coast. Especially near DC or NYC where this particular surgeon is. I’ve read about clinics in NYC charging people 25k for rhinos.
may as well go DIY at that point

• JFL
may as well go DIY at that point
I’m gonna cope with non surgical rhino for now since I only really need dorsal augmentation. Non surgical rhino is only like $500-1k.

• +1
Case 1: Me
Apparently, according to the Indian homosexual forum I'm a changlite/chadlite who is supposed to get tons of HQNP white stacies, right?
View attachment 2224803View attachment 2224804

Reality:
14 likes on Tinder in a day, here are my best matches:
View attachment 2224794
View attachment 2224797

Pics that were used:
View attachment 2224806

Basically 90-95th percentile ricecel gets white LTN or maybe even subhuman results, it's basically over.

Case 2: Now my dear pancake faced slanty eyed friend @Cheesyrumble say that I'm ugly Asian and actually a GL Asian would do better and @looksmaxxer234 tested this theory. Used this guy:

As you can see, there a decent amount of foids who are simping for him in comments:
View attachment 2224811View attachment 2224812

Do you think this this guy would kill it on Tinder in an easier for ricecels location which is East Cost of USA?
View attachment 2224814

FUCKING NO. HE GOT EVEN WORSE RESULTS SINCE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LIKES BUT MATCHES ARE WORSE. Also this is more funny since he used super NT pics:
View attachment 2224815

So apparently Gay Alien LTN mongolian beats proper Korean chang in a harder location with way worse pics? Make it make sense. RICECELS WITHOUT WHITEMAXING ARE CAPPED AT LTN WHITE GUY. IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR GOOKS

@Ellipsis @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Cheesyrumble @aspiringexcel @TRUE_CEL @Preston @Blackgymmax @fogdart @cloUder @BongMog @defezman @Gung-ho Asian @pashtun @Shieda_Kayn

It’s ovER

• Love it
@andy9432

• +1
Daily bump

G00K$ are SUBHUMANS

Probably your best thread ngl
@mrriceguyreturn

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn