Evisceration of KPOPcels(Gooks are subhumans)

Problem is that you dont look asian. You dont have kpop halo. You look like Mongolian.
he has the same issues as me, cant pass as kpop nor white. Basically subhuman tier. I do have negroid hair though so it makes even worse

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
And how many in 24 hours?
Literally made it today after deleting the other one. Elo is cope
Area I’m in is weird tho. I think he’ll have like 70-80 in 24 hours

IMG 2928

Black dude had 57
IMG 2929

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: inceI, Xangsane and Deleted member 24444
he has the same issues as me, cant pass as kpop nor white. Basically subhuman tier. I do have negroid hair though so it makes even worse
>Talks about k pop halo
> Has gook avi

Literally impossible to take you seriously

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Have you read the thread????????? There was a chang with K Pop halo wo shitted his pants even more
Asian and curries are incels in america.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 24444
Literally made it today after deleting the other one. Elo is cope
Area I’m in is weird tho. I think he’ll have like 70-80 in 24 hours

View attachment 2225025

Black dude had 57
View attachment 2225024

"It’s literally just elo lmao. Shame you niggas are taking this thread serious 💀"

Hypocrite of the highest degree.

>Talks about k pop halo
> Has gook avi

Literally impossible to take you seriously
I take no sides buddy, its an incel forum after all no point in fighting like an arguing like an aspie

• Hmm...

Absolutely cagefuel tbh that after 3 years of searching the moment you found one black guy who did decent on Tinder you did a full 180 on your views on Tinder experiments.

"I’ll keep saying this. Tinder is not real life."

"Why do you base everything off tinder experiments jfl"

"Tinder experiments are a meme. Girls will be chad only on tinder but fuck softmaxxed normies."
I’m losing brain cells.

Am I suppose to have the same views as I did 3 years ago. I just now started dating experiments.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If u rely on dating apps then ig these experiments actually mean everything to you, but my personal experience tells me dating apps are retarded and should only be used by chads for hookups. All the girls in my class have BFs who are like 2 inches shorter than me at least, and im not even tall, im 5'11. Theyre also not higher than MTN by this forum's standards.

Being charismatic and decent looking is everything, if you want to land a stable LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 24507, It'snotover and 2 others
Cope. Why did he do worse than Broderick and Mukasa.
I dunno bitches be Wildin I guess, or maybe phenopill once again. Either way dating apps are JBW central so I could give less fucks about how ppl do on apps as I’m not white

Ethnjc failo (blacks arent ethnic)

• +1
I’m losing brain cells.

Am I suppose to have the same views as I did 3 years ago. I just now started dating experiments.
You just now started but was actively chatting about and talking about doing experiments in 2020 and 2021. Sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
You just now started but was actively chatting about and talking about doing experiments in 2020 and 2021. Sure.
what does this even have to do with anything 💀. Keep crying about his results. Go cope with your azn women.

what does this even have to do with anything 💀. Keep crying about his results. Go cope with your azn women.
I didnt check ops pics but does he have drip and look like a zoomer?

what does this even have to do with anything 💀. Keep crying about his results.
I'm just pointing out that your point about blacks having highest or 2nd highest SMV or drip mattering is nonsensical since your sample size of blacks doing good is literally 1.

"I did a badoo experiment just for copers like you. Sendhill has no smv."

"I still do think only ethnic girls care about eye color. But I’ll do a experiment."

We didn't need to search for 3 years to find whites with 99+ likes. If there's a curry that gets 99+ likes, that doesn't mean curries aren't deathnics.

I'm just pointing out that your point about blacks having highest or 2nd highest SMV or drip mattering is nonsensical since your sample size of blacks doing good is literally 1.

"I still do think only ethnic girls care about eye color. But I’ll do a experiment."

We didn't need to search for 3 years to find whites with 99+ likes. If there's a curry that gets 99+ likes, that doesn't mean curries aren't deathnics.
Not a word

Yep, gooks are subhuman
Also @mrriceguy he looks worse than you
I beat that “chang” with this shit. Azn boys will cope with their cuckreans
FE8E897B 1E55 4946 AED0 4B0739EA090E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710, Blackgymmax and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If u rely on dating apps then ig these experiments actually mean everything to you, but my personal experience tells me dating apps are retarded and should only be used by chads for hookups. All the girls in my class have BFs who are like 2 inches shorter than me at least, and im not even tall, im 5'11. Theyre also not higher than MTN by this forum's standards.

Being charismatic and decent looking is everything, if you want to land a stable LTR.
The most sensible thing you have ever said here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1

Sendhill does good nowhere
I beat that “chang” with this shit. Azn boys will cope with their cuckreans
View attachment 2225043
Jesus that means you tera mogged him. Prob undertones and hair color that really propelled you(white)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Deleted member 24444
Jesus that means you tera mogged him. Prob undertones and hair color that really propelled you(white)
Also it was Europe vs USA and Azns do better in America jfl. Azn boys on sui watch

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • Love it
Also it was Europe vs USA and Azns do better in America jfl. Azn boys on sui watch
In europe there isn't such bbc or azn halo

• +1
In europe there isn't such bbc or azn halo
Yes, I was run in Sweden while the other guy in America and I still beat him with way shittier pics jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 29710
  • +1
another day, another cope detonated.

bbc:rip
female gaze: rip
kpop:rip

• Love it
  • +1
No way your ugly gook ass think you're top 10% of Asians. What's worse is that you're a disgusting cuck. You actually disgust me
Yes bro, I’m so much uglier than those beautiful changs with negative infraorbital vectors, bite problems and downward grown jaws @User49

Attachments

• F8084FBA-912A-4B3A-B755-7FCFFB7FC99E.jpeg
    F8084FBA-912A-4B3A-B755-7FCFFB7FC99E.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Next people will talk about Bollywood halo

• JFL
I literally present those dalits a Tinder data, they refuse to believe. I say why I mog that guy even from PSL standpoint they still disagree. Azn boys are smth else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
And then again, he literally compares professional photoshoots vs my 360P webcam selfies. Imagine if I get those as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29710 and Deleted member 21661
I literally present those dalits a Tinder data, they refuse to believe. I say why I mog that guy even from PSL standpoint they still disagree. Azn boys are smth else
all asian males know our smv is low. the people denying this is @aspiringexcel @TRUE_CEL @Cheesyrumble , none of which are asian males.

• Love it
all asian males know our smv is low. the people denying this is @aspiringexcel @TRUE_CEL @Cheesyrumble , none of which are asian males.
@aspiringexcel is some guy who larps as white and @Cheesyrumble is gook btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and Deleted member 29710
And then again, he literally compares professional photoshoots vs my 360P webcam selfies. Imagine if I get those as well
I'm defeated
its all about being white these days
we have to change our entire race

• Love it
Yes bro, I’m so much uglier than those beautiful changs with negative infraorbital vectors, bite problems and downward grown jaws @User49
The power of 30% West Eurasian admixture.

@aspiringexcel is some guy who larps as white and @Cheesyrumble is gook btw
@aspiringexcel already posted face and seems to speak some slavic language. @Cheesyrumble is a homosexual BBC

• JFL
1. They probably thought the actor guy was a catfish (verifying the profile might improve results).

2. Looks like you're prettier than Kpop actors, you go girl! :love: :love:

(You get way more matches than me though tbh)

@aspiringexcel already posted face and seems to speak some slavic language. @Cheesyrumble is a homosexual BBC
Of course u mention "BBC" randomly jfl

• JFL
Reactions: inceI
Vi retardi stvarno mislite da ljudi koji nisu s balkana pricaju balkanske jezike? Over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble