"ewww why do u have such an old phone"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Lol nice dude @Amnesia
Story you can add to your mental log of anecdotes since I had the same job as u:

Friend and I used to both work at same upscale restaurant
-same height
-same physique
But I was “Muh bulking” and had a slight bloat and face roundness that killed angularity
Hopped on gear, got really really jacked
Friends face is probably chadlite tier: wide lower third, good cheekbones, hollow cheeks (implied by former two), has subpar eye color similar to yours but frauds with same brand you do since I read your stuff on it and told him to
I never had girls overtly hit on me and got like 1 phone number ever while working there. Guys who I thought I was better looking than got way more numbers. I’m also slightly non NT and looked older at time bc steroids
Friend had girls coming to him all the time, buying him shots etc asking for his number. Telling him he could be a model. When he had car issues, girls taking him home after work every day LOL.
Also, I’m funnier than him (I think I’m similar to you, awkward in groups but high IQ so think of plenty of funny charismatic stuff 1 on 1 and stuff) but girls tell him not me that he’s “so funny” lol. Funny is just synonymous with GL, anything is funny when you are GL.

I had the perfect physique and confirm lean is LIFE dude. As soon as I got off gear, lost bloat and fat, I’m having girls look my way now lol. Zero attention when roidmaxxed.

Also, friend and I are both around 5ft 9 lift maxxing to 5 ft10. He confirms to me face over height if rly GL because even with regular shoes girls want him.

It is REALLY hard for me to not think muscles are cope. Do they really benefit you at all? I always thought girls wanted the dimorphic frame look and stuff, but even though they would sometimes mention my muscles they NEVER really cared or were turned on by it at all lol

Did better when skinny but lean face

Enjoy your threads a ton man, relate to you in a ton of ways and was really pushed by your threads to Leanmaxx for face (giga legit) and get bigger lifts
If you ever want to do gear or trt def message for help since I know everything from every anabolic to needles to estrogen blockers etc, that being said don’t do gear it won’t help lol

good story man, appreciate it

the only muscles i ever got complimented on from women are my abs (when I have them) so again it all leads back to being lean

I get attention at higher BF% sure, but like clockwerk when i start getting below 175 pounds (14% bf) i EXPONENTIALLY get much much more female attention. It happens everytime. I go from girls being friendly and flirty to directly coming up and approaching and telling me I am good looking

all u need is some muscles, but low bf is everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lmao, GreenHat500 and 1 other person
over for googlepixelcels like me tbh

• JFL
said the girl who asked for MY number after I whipped out my iphone 8 for her to put it in

It’s kind of refreshing to hear a girl say that out loud. You always wonder how much you’re being judged, well you’re being judged at all time by these hypergamous whores. You’re being judged on your car, your clothes, your watch, your phone, your IG followers and everything in between
Nah fr who tf still uses iphone 8 u still living in 2018?

to be fair everyone should have an up to date phone. it's not like fashion where that shit doesn't actually provide any functional benefits. the old iphones have shit battery (upgraded from iphone 7 to 13) and it's a huge difference in terms of everything. only $800

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 21620
How do u cope with constantly lying about ur age? Do people at work now about ur real age? Or only your family know? Feeling kinda bad about it but its way easier to get women.

Nah fr who tf still uses iphone 8 u still living in 2018?
to be fair everyone should have an up to date phone. it's not like fashion where that shit doesn't actually provide any functional benefits. the old iphones have shit battery (upgraded from iphone 7 to 13) and it's a huge difference in terms of everything. only $800
tbh when u dont spend much time at all on ur phone it doesnt matter. I got a sweet desktop setup with multiple monitors and super fast computer. I know like some girls only use their phone and barely use a computer, so I can get it. Like my ex watched fucking netflix on her phone LMFAO. I am a man, I use my fucking computer. So when u only use ur phone for basic communicating, no it doesnt matter for shit

How do u cope with constantly lying about ur age? Do people at work now about ur real age? Or only your family know? Feeling kinda bad about it but its way easier to get women.

i cope by getting young girls. I lie about everything to women, more than just age. I dgaf, they wear makeup, no bigger lie than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Hero of the Imperium, Lmao and 1 other person
tbh when u dont spend much time at all on ur phone it doesnt matter. I got a sweet desktop setup with multiple monitors and super fast computer. I know like some girls only use their phone and barely use a computer, so I can get it. Like my ex watched fucking netflix on her phone LMFAO. I am a man, I use my fucking computer. So when u only use ur phone for basic communicating, no it doesnt matter for shit

i cope by getting young girls. I lie about everything to women, more than just age. I dgaf, they wear makeup, no bigger lie than that
Even tho u dont spend much time on your phone u still need a new phone people are really judgemental these days

Is it worth to do front of the house instead of back of the house work? I work in short spurts, often in seasons. I really hate kitchen work, but it's easy to get. I don't like dealing with people too much. I've worked with people, but it was in really casual settings, where having a beer after work with some chicks at a bar wasn't unusual. I have heard that supposedly some people make more at FoH by getting tips and shit. Admittedly BoF is usually more subhuman as they rarely handle stress well in long term and descend with alcohol and near constant cortisol and lack of sleep.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia
Do. I get women all the time from it. This girl I met her there

You would think so, but she was serious. She couldn’t understand why I would have such an old phone. She asked a few times, until I said I’m never on my phone I use my computer most of the time. She kinda gave a shrugged look like whatever
How do u get girls working in the restaurant? Are you like a well known chef in your country?

Btw I feel the phone thing, used to get it a lot when I had OPPO, now still get it woth samsung (non flagship)

• +1
in your experience, what percentage of “attractive” girls are actually GL without makeup?
There’s this girl who rejected me a while back (stacylite model), saw her again at a party. Was rly NT thanks to Phenibut so good convo, but ofc didn’t matter bc not GL enough still. She wanted a pic with my chadlite friend and had me take it LOL (cucked)
Thinking about reconnecting once I finish leanmaxxing since I think I’ll get her on a date then, going on one date, second date telling her not to wear makeup since “she’s awesome the way she is” and then cutting the date short and texting that I didn’t feel the vibe later then ghost lol
So stupid but I’d imagine you had some of these moments of revenge once you ascended?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Deleted member 21620
in your experience, what percentage of “attractive” girls are actually GL without makeup?
There’s this girl who rejected me a while back (stacylite model), saw her again at a party. Was rly NT thanks to Phenibut so good convo, but ofc didn’t matter bc not GL enough still. She wanted a pic with my chadlite friend and had me take it LOL (cucked)
Thinking about reconnecting once I finish leanmaxxing since I think I’ll get her on a date then, going on one date, second date telling her not to wear makeup since “she’s awesome the way she is” and then cutting the date short and texting that I didn’t feel the vibe later then ghost lol
So stupid but I’d imagine you had some of these moments of revenge once you ascended?
i live in northern cali where everyone is uglym so if they are slim and above average face I consider them gl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 21620
where do you live bhai

i live in northern cali where everyone is uglym so if they are slim and above average face I consider them gl
i hear norcal many ugly women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Amnesia
AMERICA is shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 21620
How do u get girls working in the restaurant? Are you like a well known chef in your country?

Btw I feel the phone thing, used to get it a lot when I had OPPO, now still get it woth samsung (non flagship)
Bc this is OP lmao

Attachments

• F2573300-D46E-401A-AE27-261510ED0864.jpeg
    F2573300-D46E-401A-AE27-261510ED0864.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Is there a reason you sticked with the 8? I’ve heard iphones are a lot cheaper in the States

I get your argument about desktop , but aren’t you interested in the better photo quality newer models give? For me at least that’s the main motivator why I went from my 7 to 13 this summer, the difference in image quality is massive especially in shitty lighting conditions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lmao
Before after
Read his posts he’s the best user on here

Damn, op is left or right?

that one might be a better one

• +1
that one might be a better one

Damm man read the thread you look incredible, easily twice as good at 34 than at 17.

I see the work u had done on the chin, (and u explain it was recent fillers) it explains the huge ascension but how did u make ur eye shape different???

Also insane colouring when before u had incel colour, is that just fake tan?

Now I see u, it makes sense, are u just a waiter in restaurant and girls come there to holler at u to hook up??

U should hang out with @danielwu He is also in LA

• Woah
I have a Galaxy S22, idgaf, Iphone is ass

Tell her about your immigrant struggles as you escaped the border but lost your homie Pablo during the run from the El Rancho, and how you were able to escape the shots because border patrol was not detect your 5'7 figure

If she's a woman, she is automatically a liberal and thus will give you sympathy migrant sex and also deeply apologize for judging your phone. Its that easy my nigga
@germanlooks I been told many 2nd gen migrants (so citizens) are using immigrant sympathy game on the womenz despite never havin been on a boat or dealt with police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22639
@germanlooks I been told many 2nd gen migrants (so citizens) are using immigrant sympathy game on the womenz despite never havin been on a boat or dealt with police
Jfl at leftist women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ReadBooksEveryday
said the girl who asked for MY number after I whipped out my iphone 8 for her to put it in

It’s kind of refreshing to hear a girl say that out loud. You always wonder how much you’re being judged, well you’re being judged at all time by these hypergamous whores. You’re being judged on your car, your clothes, your watch, your phone, your IG followers and everything in between
Iphone pill strikes again
Now imagine if it was an Android

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia
I’m not even joking, she literally said that. “Oh you have a home button still “
Dynamic Island max and get iphone 14 pro

They do in germany tbh, especially women.
haven't experienced that but i'm a rotter. i see androids everywhere though.

she doesn’t really care, she just tried to be sassy i bet
Nervous and pressed to keep the convo going with chad

haven't experienced that but i'm a rotter. i see androids everywhere though.
All normie guys who ascended in HS had new Iphones, the android rotters never got their dick wet.