Examples of front bimax / genio before & afters?

maneg1

maneg1

Bronze
Can anyone post any? I know it primarily affects side profile but surely moving the bones forward has to have some sort of effect from the front as well, heres what I'm thinking:
- Since bones are closer to the viewer they would appear slightly bigger
- Skin would be more stretched out / better jaw advancement would result in hollower cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Wa Ge
Can anyone post any? I know it primarily affects side profile but surely moving the bones forward has to have some sort of effect from the front as well, heres what I'm thinking:
- Skin would be more stretched out / better jaw advancement would result in hollower cheeks
You can’t ask for overall bimax changes. That’s too unspecific. Different movements result in different changes

Have you tried googling innit,

or maybe type “Genio before and after looksmax.org”

seruously?
Yes they’re all side profiles, thanks for blessing my thread with double the usual amount of selfies Alex

I forgot the name xD something to increase few mm forward and then the area between jaw and chin to get better width
Botchable? And which surgeon?

When I jut my jaw forward I lose my cheekbones tbh

Nah my doc said I wasn’t recessed enough or had under bite to warrant it.

I get jaw implant in feb :3
This is why implants are overhated, most of us wont be able to convince a surgeon to break our skull in 4 places for 2mm recession, you can always convince a surgeon to give u implants

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Yes they’re all side profiles, thanks for blessing my thread with double the usual amount of selfies Alex
search for instituto maxilofacial barcelona at youtube

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
I prob could’ve convinced him to do Genio for me but why? With Jaw implants, he makes less money than he would have if I got genioplasty.
What type of jaw implant?

Don’t know. I didn’t do months of research before getting a surgery like most do here (who end up not even getting anything done)

I maybe did a week of research, just told the doc I wanted to be more aesthetic and asked him about how long it lasted, what would happen if I got hit, and that’s about it

action > going over every scenario
Oh and what if you got hit would your shit get dislocated? Would you need to spend another 49 hunnid on that shi :feelsrope::lul: sounds a bit scary ngl

search for instituto maxilofacial barcelona at youtube
Thanks that channel looks like a gold mine for this stuff, found a really good example of what I mean on the first vid of theirs I clicked
E1260FAA 1002 4D2A 8BC2 96383BF2EC16
I wonder if this clinic would take a patient from England on

Thanks that channel looks like a gold mine for this stuff, found a really good example of what I mean on the first vid of theirs I clicked
View attachment 1493793
if u have the coin

View attachment 1493793
They should, i heard they charge 30-35k euro for bimax

Don’t know. I didn’t do months of research before getting a surgery like most do here (who end up not even getting anything done)

I maybe did a week of research, just told the doc I wanted to be more aesthetic and asked him about how long it lasted, what would happen if I got hit, and that’s about it

action > going over every scenario
Lowest inhibitions on the forum. 🐐

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
This one is from Mirco Raffaini, the guy is his nephew.

Raffaini before and after 2

Bottom pictures are 5 years post surgery.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
You can’t ask for overall bimax changes. That’s too unspecific. Different movements result in different changes
well yeah but one can like generalize that it would make your jaw just appear (to some degree) bigger.

thought idk from the front really, it can be hard to tell.

well yeah but one can like generalize that it would make your jaw just appear (to some degree) bigger.

thought idk from the front really, it can be hard to tell.
A bimax doesn’t even mean that you advance the jaw forward so no. Some just lack height and some even get a set back if the jaw

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Have you tried googling innit,

or maybe type “Genio before and after looksmax.org”

seruously?
can this nigga get banned already?

I am done seeing this ugly nigger face in every fucking post

Nah my doc said I wasn’t recessed enough or had under bite to warrant it.

I get jaw implant in feb :3
Get diff doc jaw implant looks less realistic than genio

• +1
i don’t want to help other people ascend. I want all the Asian girls for myself
I don’t need your help I just want to see who’s going to fuck you up

• +1
i don’t want to help other people ascend. I want all the Asian girls for myself
Don’t act like you’ve found the best surgeon in the world lol chances are he could find a better surgeon himself