excessive racism is an incel trait

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
chad has no issues fucking black women, asian women etc. (see male models) but incels love to hate on "gooks" and "sheboons" while demanding strictly white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
@Crestfallen95 I better edit it who knows what future awaits me

• JFL
i hate niggers

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
chad has no issues fucking black women, asian women etc. (see male models) but incels love to hate on "gooks" and "sheboons" while demanding strictly white girls
I’m INKWEL and I hate cave whores. Ethnic an bbc women for lyfe

not just chad,but good looking men in general tend to be a lot more easy going than your average guy
due to all of the positive reinforcement they get from all women.

water thread,but yeah facts,forum needs to be reminded of their doghsit personalities every now and again

• +1
not just chad,but good looking men in general tend to be a lot more easy going than your average guy
due to all of the positive reinforcement they get from all women.
chad sees beyond races tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I fucking hate these arrogant cave yakubites that throw their top specimans in everyones faces like some advanced form of tricknology, when all u have to do is touch grass and see what this absolute disgusting race really looks like, bob vegen this bob vegene that all a bunch of nonsense with the most beautiful forced into my perception, I like ethnic womyn who are semitic and latinas and etheopean womyn the best.

Incels disgusted by seeing their crush with a nigga thinking they’d have a shot with her at all

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 21735