Exercises to framemaxx

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
So, i found some time ago this framemaxxing PDF guide in one thread here, but can't see videos there, u have to use Adobe Actobate to watch videos in PDF.

Looks like legit way to get extra inch to frame.

Mine left side of the frame is shorter, so i wanna give that a try, can someone open it and post here?

Here's PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcngxy3j82ylxy...9.pdf?dl=0

Thread

Youtube video with results

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Mine left side of the frame is shorter, so i wanna give that a try, can someone open it and post here?
how?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
idk it's just slightly shorter maybe like 1.5-2 cm, depends on the pic, but i see that in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Dystopian
Caging, people really cope with everything instead of just injecting t

how t cures asymmetry, u weirdo
just accept your genetical deformity and cope with it
i myself am cursed with severe rib flare and pectus excavatum

updated framemaxxing template.

idk if I should make the after without shirt or with because it draws attention away from what it's supposed to be about, I still need to cut so it's not like I'm super lean right now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Sens
View attachment 2047803

idk if I should make the after without shirt or with because it draws attention away from what it's supposed to be about, I still need to cut so it's not like I'm super lean right now.
can i spam ohp and lateral raise and rows and pull ups. I have decenty starfting base and straight clavicles

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
View attachment 2047803

Mirin, u r flexing lats tho

what's was you weight in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
can i spam ohp and lateral raise and rows and pull ups. I have decenty starfting base and straight clavicles
that's more or less what I do, I do high volume with heavy weight once a week for ohp/t-bar rows/floor press.
Mirin, u r flexing lats tho

what's was you weight in the first pic
once your lats are developed enough they permanently push your shoulders out, but yes.

65kg to 100kg.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Zures, SoberAndRetarded and 1 other person
that's more or less what I do, I do high volume with heavy weight once a week for ohp/t-bar rows/floor press.

once your lats are developed enough they permanently push your shoulders out, but yes.

65kg to 100kg.
Mashallah

65kg to 100kg.
Lifefuel tbh, will fix my shit gut and bulk from 67kg to 90kg, would be mogger like u jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and Orc
lets bulk toghether you mogger
I had to bulk extensively three times to get here, didn't look good until after the second one, and looked like shit every time I did it.

might post those pictures one day.

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 23218
I had to bulk extensively three times to get here, didn't look good until after the second one, and looked like shit every time I did it.

Im lean bulkking going decenly so far, arms and shoulders already looking bigger even thou i still look low bf. Im expeeting it to take at least 2 years of bulk-cut but i am incel so i have time

U r like 26-27 rn, yes? Retards think that 18-21 is prime for gym progress, but it's actually 25-30

U r like 26-27 rn, yes? Retards think that 18-21 is prime for gym progress, but it's actually 25-30
I turn 30 next month.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I turn 30 next month.
I've seen a lot of guys who where fucking sticks until mid 20's and couldn't bulk, because of fast metabolism, but after that bulked up to 90-100 kg easy

I've seen a lot of guys who where fucking sticks until mid 20's and couldn't bulk, because of fast metabolism, but after that bulked up to 90-100 kg easy
the main issue for many guys is that they're afraid of losing their abs because it's the only thing they've got, but you won't ever be big naturally if you don't lose them a few times bulking sadly, so they end up half assing shit by 'maingaining' and 'leanbulking' which really doesn't work very well for some muscles, my press for example went up massively when I just ate in a significant surplus consistently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, zharupodrugu, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
the main issue for many guys is that they're afraid of losing their abs because it's the only thing they've got, but you won't ever be big naturally if you don't lose them a few times bulking sadly, so they end up half assing shit by 'maingaining' and 'leanbulking' which really doesn't work very well for some muscles, my press for example went up massive when I just ate in a significant surplus.
what bodyfat percentage one should cut down first until they can bulk?

Ideally somewhere between 12% - 15% right? Im about 20% BF and will start doing OMAD tomorrow

after I cut down I plan to bulk up

what bodyfat percentage one should cut down first until they can bulk?

Ideally somewhere between 12% - 15% right? Im about 20% BF and will start doing OMAD tomorrow

after I cut down I plan to bulk up
10-20% past that you'll get stretch marks, but it really depends on how your fat is stored.

I can't get much higher than 15% without my skin going to actual shit so I'm being a bit more careful now, but I've bulked to above it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, zharupodrugu and Solar
mf ARE YOU BEING FR?

like when you first started the gym and flexed your lats OR got a sick lat pump you would feel "wider" like your scapula/shoulder would just get pushed outwards

for how long have you been training?

So, i found some time ago this framemaxxing PDF guide in one thread here, but can't see videos there, u have to use Adobe Actobate to watch videos in PDF.

Looks like legit way to get extra inch to frame.

Here's PDF: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcngxy3j82ylxy...9.pdf?dl=0

Thread

Youtube video with results

Bro the video isn't opening even in Adobe Acrobat how to open the video ??

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Bro the video isn't opening even in Adobe Acrobat how to open the video ??
Double click on the blue box. Can't open?

• +1
Double click on the blue box. Can't open?
Yeah I am double clicking it's just getting zoomed in video isn't opening

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf and Sens
Yeah I am double clicking it's just getting zoomed in video isn't opening
I also wasn't able to open it, but it should be done through acrobat

• +1
I also wasn't able to open it, but it should be done through acrobat
Bro if you have the videos can you send in the pm I am not able to open them it's just getting zoomed in lmao

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Bro if you have the videos can you send in the pm I am not able to open them it's just getting zoomed in lmao
I don't have it, so asked people here maybe someone could open, also PMd guy who managed to open it, but he didn't reply.

• +1
View attachment 2047803

Height weight n bodyfat?