revivles
Diamond
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,302
- Reputation
- 841
Exotic milk jugs mog
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How it feels to be in the 93%jbe brother
View attachment 5723878
Are you retarded? the term ethnic changed definition in 2025, ethnic is anyone that is non-whiteHow are ethnics exotic when almost 95% of the world is ethnic according to your standards, whites are exotic they are the ones who are rare
Why’d u disagree initially?actually yeah you’re right idk why i said no
Ok read your thread again and then tell me how ethnics are exotic if they are 95% of the world do you know what exotic meansAre you retarded? the term ethnic changed definition in 2025, ethnic is anyone that is non-white
I would choose a half japanese/half italian or latina stacy with big milk jugs
I don’t like explaining things twiceOk read your thread again and then tell me how ethnics are exotic if they are 95% of the world do you know what exotic means
Why thoI don’t like explaining things twice
I can acknowledge that but in terms of looksmaxxing ethnic is anyone non-white and my point is i’d choose an ethnic HTB or Stacy over a white one
I like exotic and white girls get boring sometimesWhy tho
LATINA STACY AND HALF JAPANESE HALF ITALIAN STACY WITH BIG MILK JUGSmaybe
okay you convinced meLATINA STACY AND HALF JAPANESE HALF ITALIAN STACY WITH BIG MILK JUGS