Exotic ethnic HTB > White HTB

revivles

revivles

Diamond
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
1,302
Reputation
841
Exotic milk jugs mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02
actually yeah you’re right idk why i said no
 
  • +1
Reactions: revivles and Sensitive Young Boy
How are ethnics exotic when almost 95% of the world is ethnic according to your standards, whites are exotic they are the ones who are rare
 
How are ethnics exotic when almost 95% of the world is ethnic according to your standards, whites are exotic they are the ones who are rare
Are you retarded? the term ethnic changed definition in 2025, ethnic is anyone that is non-white

I would choose a half japanese/half italian or latina stacy with big milk jugs
 
Are you retarded? the term ethnic changed definition in 2025, ethnic is anyone that is non-white

I would choose a half japanese/half italian or latina stacy with big milk jugs
Ok read your thread again and then tell me how ethnics are exotic if they are 95% of the world do you know what exotic means
 
Ok read your thread again and then tell me how ethnics are exotic if they are 95% of the world do you know what exotic means
I don’t like explaining things twice

I can acknowledge that but in terms of looksmaxxing ethnic is anyone non-white and my point is i’d choose an ethnic HTB or Stacy over a white one
 
  • +1
Reactions: normiesdistroyer
I don’t like explaining things twice

I can acknowledge that but in terms of looksmaxxing ethnic is anyone non-white and my point is i’d choose an ethnic HTB or Stacy over a white one
Why tho
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
9
Views
76
Anxiety.prods
Anxiety.prods
normiesdistroyer
Replies
48
Views
230
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
cold_nano
Replies
4
Views
69
cold_nano
cold_nano
unknownincel
Replies
7
Views
93
Small_Violin
S
revivles
Replies
18
Views
157
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top