Experience of first time smoking

ESR

ESR

𝓦.𝓓 - 𝓢𝓾𝓫 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪/HOPEFUEL GUY
Joined
Jun 4, 2026
Posts
4,308
Reputation
7,131
Ntg
No taste
Feel the aura cuz I was doing the eduard balaluta smoking technique (while dressing black)
IMG 3124

Got hard when I start smoking a cig
@Jiozz :BlushHug:
@hate :BlushHug:
@Gen1leman :BlushHug:
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
Dnrpill fag users :Noppers:
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
Ntg
No taste
Feel the aura cuz I was doing the eduard balaluta smoking technique (while dressing black) View attachment 5714804
Got hard when I start smoking a cig
@Jiozz :BlushHug:
@hate :BlushHug:
@Gen1leman :BlushHug:
nigga what cigs are you smoking talkin bout some bs "no taste"
 
  • +1
Reactions: ESR
how tf aren't you getting tobacco taste while smoking full flavored cigs
Idfk
I guess cuz I was drinking a espresso at the same time
But not that taste slight :BlushHug:
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
Idfk
I guess cuz I was drinking a espresso at the same time
But not that taste slight :BlushHug:
for a beginner smoker I would recommend something like yellow american spirits if you're in america orrrr go to a cig shop and get marlboro menthol smooths (BUT DON'T SMOKE)
 
Yeah that’s what some girls recommended to me
I will change to menthol cuz I only want that appeal from cig :BlushHug:
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud

Similar threads

GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
33
Hollywood
Hollywood
thomasjiooo
Replies
2
Views
35
thomasjiooo
thomasjiooo
simematic
Replies
11
Views
67
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
stonecold trucel
Replies
3
Views
21
stonecold trucel
stonecold trucel
ykls.
Replies
9
Views
86
Jiozz
Jiozz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top