My first experience on modafinil

thomasjiooo

thomasjiooo

Let the games begin
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Posts
2,002
Reputation
2,250
8 am took 200mg
10am took another 100mg
I had no sleep last night and it made me feel normal in class, wasn’t noticeable about baseline but I can’t complain cuz that’s its purpose, either that or it’s fake, from divine cure btw

I was starving in the morning, had to force myself to eat during my lunch break and rn it’s 10pm and I realised I didn’t eat enough and now I’m forcing protein

Only now realised why I’ve had no appetite
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife and DrRodger
What does that do again
 
  • +1
Reactions: thomasjiooo
What does that do again
It’s a wakefulness agent used to treat narcolepsy
Keeps u awake
Also prevents the breakdown of dopamine a little
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger and keife

Similar threads

jlim
Replies
2
Views
18
lrdbky
lrdbky
GrandInquisitor
Replies
1
Views
27
Hollywood
Hollywood
TGUN.
Replies
9
Views
48
americanpakitruvcel
A
TGUN.
Replies
22
Views
169
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
i6w9
Replies
11
Views
41
i6w9
i6w9

Users who are viewing this thread

  • DrRodger
  • thomasjiooo
Back
Top