Experience using face strap to sleep?

HinnieVacker

HinnieVacker

I was born and it was over
Captura

I have one of these and i was wondering if it could help with sleep apnea or if it will probably choke me to death so i can end my shitty existence? I am obviously recessed but i'm getting the money for jaw surgery but idk if this will be helpful on the meantime.

(If anyone happens to ask no, i´m not vinnie hacker JFL)

lmao what is this used for

They help a lot, however if you have sleep apnoea you need to go see a doctor about it because it's a serious condition.

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
They help a lot, however if you have sleep apnoea you need to go see a doctor about it because it's a serious condition.

I'm hoping the surgery will fix it, do u also have sleep apnea? I want to try but i sometimes have issues waking up so i don't want to end up being unable to breathe properly at night

I'm hoping the surgery will fix it, do u also have sleep apnea? I want to try but i sometimes have issues waking up so i don't want to end up being unable to breathe properly at night

I don't, sleep apnea cause oxygen deprivation, usually people use breathing masks to help with breathing issues however the jaw surgery should help a lot.

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
are you overweight or do you have a large neck from neck training?

post face

Captura

I'm a lil bit unkeep

are you overweight or do you have a large neck from neck training?

64 kg at 5'9 and my neck is regular size but i have not got the sleep apnea diagnosis i guess is because i feel tired and i wanted to add this to my routine but im not shure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815