Experienced heightmaxxers GTFIH

yeah exactly... those results are as credible as the results that i linked you, still just people on the internet telling other people on the internet their experience of using things..

The only RESULT you linked me is a guy who used Folic Acid, no SAM-E.

Considering that, I definitely think considering how cheap is Folic Acid, it would be a waste to not try it.

The only RESULT you linked me is a guy who used Folic Acid, no SAM-E.

Considering that, I definitely think considering how cheap is Folic Acid, it would be a waste to not try it.
yeah that was to demonstrate how high folate intake alone increased his DNA methylation and gave him those results, I am saying the results would be even greater if you included 2g SAM-e like what was recommended as methionine works on a different enzyme to folate. Look your just choosing things that are cheap not the things that will work the very best, and the only RESULTS you have linked me are just people who grew a few cm using a few GH increasing drugs, and I did link you to xcrunner's testemonials on his trials of a 15 year old and 17 year old boy who grew 6'3 (at age 23, stil growing even after that, final height is not known) thanks to SAM-e and folic acid and a mild pi3k activator, and what shows how remarkable that person's results were is the fact that his father was 5'6 and mother 5'3.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
yeah that was to demonstrate how high folate intake alone increased his DNA methylation and gave him those results, I am saying the results would be even greater if you included 2g SAM-e like what was recommended as methionine works on a different enzyme to folate

If it was cheaper, I would definitely tried it. The problem with SAM-E is how expansive is it. By taking SAM-E you destroy your initial stack for something that is actually not proven to works. When at least stack of peptides, when done the right way, seems to have brought brought results.

If it was cheaper, I would definitely tried it. The problem with SAM-E is how expansive is it. By taking SAM-E you destroy your initial stack for something that is actually not proven to works. When at least stack of peptides, when done the right way, seems to have brought brought results.
If you honestly consider Pubertymaxxer's and Dyorotic's acceleration to their genetic potential faster 'results' then there is no hope for you, the SAM-e stack combined would only cost half of the cope peptides you are suggesting

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Chadelite
If you honestly consider Pubertymaxxer's and Dyorotic's acceleration to their genetic potential faster 'results' then there is no hope for you, the SAM-e stack combined would only cost half of the cope peptides you are suggesting

Have you noticed growth from Sam-E?

Have you noticed growth from Sam-E?
not yet but I have noticed GROWTH PAINS and all the other things you would expect for a boy going through his peak pubertal growth spurt like loads of acne, loads of boners, red spots. Results don't happen after 2 uses, that's not how it works... This takes time especially if you are an oldcel anyway I also feel younger and I didn't have any facial hair before but since my biological age is getting slowed down i don't think I would need to expect it until I am 28 or something

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Chadelite
not yet but I have noticed GROWTH PAINS and all the other things you would expect for a boy going through his peak pubertal growth spurt like loads of acne, loads of boners, red spots. Results don't happen after 2 uses, that's not how it works... This takes time especially if you are an oldcel

Will still going to buy my original stack, with Folic Acid.

If it doesn't works over the course of 3 months, and that on your side you have shown results, I will reassess myself.

Will still going to buy my original stack, with Folic Acid.

If it doesn't works over the course of 3 months, and that on your side you have shown results, I will reassess myself.
sigh... you do whatever your want, I just tried to save you from wasting your money and time

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
hmm da skimmed choccy milk

sigh... you do whatever your want, I just tried to save you from wasting your money and time
im gonna copy ur stack @Strike_Poseidon i might need to pm u tho ngl tbh

I started at 17, generic HGH high dosage, also was done growing and grew maybe 1cm a year for the previous 2 years. I squeezed out an inch within 11 months. Still a manlet, but I'm glad to have done what I did.

Personally I think you can get an inch, but let's be realistic as well, that's probably the upper bound as well.

I think the only very active heightmaxxer currently that also has some good info is @Strike_Poseidon , I'll tag him into here.
Is GH the only thing you used?

use aromasin or any AI for that matter and strategize on what to get for HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Is GH the only thing you used?
I was on Letrozole 2.5mg a day the entire time. Sucked for the first week, then I barely felt it at all.

I was on Letrozole 2.5mg a day the entire time. Sucked for the first week, then I barely felt it at all.

How many iu of hgh did you use per day? Was it pharma or generic?

tf lmfao just read this till page 14 im not gonna keep regurgitating info: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...h-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/page-12
I read a lot of posts with this idiot posting on them , and I have to say he is one of the biggest retards I have ever come across on the internet .
he copy and pastes info from other sites and tries using big phrases to sound smart .
He’s basically the dumbed down version of xrunner.
this guy thinks HGH doesn’t have an effect on height - that’s great I hope he can explain why people like Anthony robbins who had excessive amounts of GH grew and developed acromegaly.

I know this thread is so old af but I’ve seen this guy giving people the dumbest and worst advice ever on multiple posts . And to top it up the guy thinks HGH doesn’t work because his friend was Injecting Chinese rat piss and didn’t grow :(

Well I can't pay for it myself, it's expensive af. Actually my mom kind of was onboard with the idea but she's in a bad mood and idk how she'll react if I ask her again to call up that pharma guy for it again. But my question is is the money worth and will I likely even gain an inch or is it possible to have blew it for nothing?

I'll definitely get 3" because I'm dead set on LL but that's the most I can get due to proportions. It's more about wanting to be 5'10" or up instead of just 5'9" with it
who u calling and is it a good source? i need to buy asap