experienced roiders gtfih?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Do i need high dosages to look like light green shirted dude? (tall one)

Its not about muscle. Frame + lean + overall health should be your goal to appeal to female gaze. If you will look like this huge green manlet you will get HUGE MALE GAZE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Its not about muscle. Frame + lean + overall health should be your goal to appeal to female gaze.
a greycel lectures me about frame and being lean. wow thank you greycel. you learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Dystopian
Depends on genetics.

Roids only really added about 10kg for me but I never used high dosages.

Since I capped out at 75kg natty it's not great. I'd probably have to blast 2 grams of test for a fitness model physique which is still smaller than that guy on the photo.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Do i need high dosages to look like light green shirted dude? (tall one)

High dosages are relative.
Yeah, you need to be on *something*.
Anyone who goes into specifics on what exactly he is on and how much is full of shit.

• Hmm...
Depends on genetics.

Roids only really added about 10kg for me but I never used high dosages.

Since I capped out at 75kg natty it's not great. I'd probably have to blast 2 grams of test for a fitness model physique which is still smaller than that guy on the photo.
i think high dosages of test is worst compared to low dosage several compounds it has to do something with receptors being oversaturated etc.

i think high dosages of test is worst compared to low dosage several compounds it has to do something with receptors being oversaturated etc.

I wish they had gone higher than 600 mg in this study.

Genetics is everything in bodybuilding
some genetic freaks can build such a body on 200 mg test and 200 deca a week
others will never build it perma blasting tren 2g test etc with the same training and diet

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Genetics is everything in bodybuilding
some genetic freaks can build such a body on 200 mg test and 200 deca a week
others will never build it perma blasting tren 2g test etc with the same training and diet
How to tell if you got bad genetics for bodybuilding? Is there anyway?

I told these stupid FUCKING cunts!!!!!!!!!!! To put this in BOB or sticky it but they never listen.

JUICING WILL FUCK YOUR FACE UP AND IF YOU DONT HAVE MY CHAD HAIR GENE IT WILL TAKE YOUR HAIR TOO

The body creates more androgen receptors when they saturate, oversaturated AR is 1950 pseudoscience, btw that guy is fucking big, some people won’t get there even with big doses

I told these stupid FUCKING cunts!!!!!!!!!!! To put this in BOB or sticky it but they never listen.

JUICING WILL FUCK YOUR FACE UP AND IF YOU DONT HAVE MY CHAD HAIR GENE IT WILL TAKE YOUR HAIR TOO

Just Use Finastride Theory

But several compounds are too taxing on your metabolism. That’s why you only cycle for a few weeks. You can get away with insanely long test cycles without it having a negative impact on your health if you have HCG. And you don’t really need to be mr olympia level to get bitches, just a surfer or swimmer physique is enough, and you can easily go beyond that with test only

LOL that doesn't even make sense you fucking idiot. I'm Paki so saying non Paki is retarded.

Non Paki Character.

Meaning you are a Pakistani that doesn't have a character in the game.

Brandon looks absolutely amazing nowadays. A lil too masculinized but still amazing. Don’t forget the guy is in his 40’s too.

I mog you so hard though

Keep thinking this

Brandon looks absolutely amazing nowadays. A lil too masculinized but still amazing. Don’t forget the guy is in his 40’s too.

He doesn't look facially attractive anylonge.r

With a bit of gear ^ it halo'ed

Face becomes too masculine and too square and now he is no longer facially attractive or good looking

Just use old pics theory

You have a horse face. Someone made a mog battle of your latest and I smashed you out of the park. Don't even dare compare my genetics with yours. You are from a mother that played the betabux game and married for security.

You have a horse face. Someone made a mog battle of your latest and I smashed you out of the park. Don't even dare compare my genetics with yours. You are from a mother that played the betabux game.
LOL they used a bad pic. You're just a 32 yr old guy that's rotting on an incel website who's failed to achieve anything meaningful in his life, so he has to resort to trying to roast people half his age. You seem so bitter.

LOL they used a bad pic. You're just a 32 yr old guy that's rotting on an incel website who's failed to achieve anything meaningful in his life, so he has to resort to trying to roast people half his age. You seem so bitter.

Add 2 years to my age theory lol.

I have a woman, a career and a hobby to occasionally shit post on here when I read a dumb thread

Keep rotting in the East where you are 'lonely' as your username reveals

Add 2 years to my age theory lol.

I have a woman, a career and a hobby to occasionally shit post on here when I read a dumb thread

Keep rotting in the East where you are 'lonely' as your username reveals
You have 10k posts lol and u post daily. Clearly something's lacking in ur life.

You have 10k posts lol and u post daily. Clearly something's lacking in ur life.

Zero bigonial width
Zero maxillary width
Terrible midface ratio

The most common failos amongst Zoomer incels. Just thank the lucky stars you're 6'2 and keep gym maxxing

Once again cherrypicking old photos

Each and every single one of your pictures has you at the same ratios you indenial fag

You're as based in reality as the average modern day feminist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what a fag

Each and every single one of your pictures has you at the same ratios you indenial fag

You're as based in reality as the average modern day feminist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what a fag
Lol I look way better in my recent pics and I look better irl too

Lol I look way better in my recent pics and I look better irl too

Who doesn't look better irl? Lol. You dumb cunt. Have you even seen me irl? LOOOL.

Never the less what's factual is you appear to be born in the Chinese year of the horse and have a nerd skull with a narrow palate hahaha

Who doesn't look better irl? Lol. You dumb cunt. Have you even seen me irl? LOOOL.

Never the less what's factual is you appear to be born in the Chinese year of the horse and have a nerd skull with a narrow palate hahaha
All just meaningless insults, most likely projections. I pity you.

All just meaningless insults, most likely projections. I pity you.

Yeah I am projecting my compact midface onto yours LOOOL :ROFLMAO:

No compact midface for your death tier IPD.

Loool you wanna go there?

My eye-area

Vs

Your eye-area

Am I cherry picking again?

It's often times how your genes react to the roids.

Its not about muscle. Frame + lean + overall health should be your goal to appeal to female gaze. If you will look like this huge green manlet you will get HUGE MALE GAZE.
Idiot with no experience

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back