Experiences from the result of my ascension

T

Tosc

Iron
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
12
Short intro, I didn’t had that bad of a base just had to fix some things, started off as a ltn, bad skin, narrow jaw, fat, shit facial hair/hair, bad physique, low bone mass. I managed to ascend to like an mtn-hmtn, fixed my skin for the most part (still got some blackheads/sebaceous filaments to get rid of but my skin looks decent) fixed my mandible width, lost 20kgs, fixed my hair, already had good amount of muscle just had to get lean, started bs ing got better zygos and chin, got hollow cheeks. I can get to like an htn imo with some more work but whatever, side note I’m 185cm (around 6’1)


Now onto the experiences, I got a job before I’ve ascended so I can compare on how the same people treat me now vs then.

-All of my bosses act nicer towards me, got a raise mid year even though they only do it at the end/start of the year and I was the only one that got a raise even though I’m the one working the least. I got compliments from some of my bosses/ coworkers on the weight I lost, they complimented me on looking better, they keep asking if I got a girlfriend(no, I’m still autistic that didn’t change) one of my boss is defo gay because he told me like 5 times my face looks pretty.

-Some girl colleauges keep finding ways to come up to talk to me/text me about some work related things that I know they don’t give a fuck about.

-Last year nobody from work gave a fuck about my birthday, like 2 people wished me happy birthday, this year over 15 people wished me happy birthday.

-Bunch of other small things like people look at me differently, like they look into my eyes, they talk to me with more respect etc.

-But the craziest was when I was going home and one of my older girl colleauges stopped me and said to me, “young man, you have a tight mine to explore” at first I was like this bitch is tweaking then she explained that one of the girls likes me and asked if I have a girlfriend and etc. I tought she was just fucking with me then this girl started to make signs. Now I got to know this girl somewhat and this girl is like the #1 hypergamous foid of them all, she’s like an ltb(no problem with that) with the worst personality, demanding the most when she offers the least, the type of girl that would have bullied me when I was an ltn, but she wasn’t at the company when I was an ltn, she came mid ascension, whatever nothing happened with her it’s just cringe when she walks by but atleast it boosted my ego.

I’m still ascending and there are still areas I need to improve on but it’s crazy how people really treat you when you look good. Never give up brah
 

Similar threads

iberianlurker
Replies
7
Views
159
kevinmogs
kevinmogs
brownmogger67
Replies
2
Views
43
BoneCollector
BoneCollector
IvanPetlaca
Replies
9
Views
141
jflmeister
jflmeister
sz09
Replies
13
Views
106
polarpop
polarpop
I
Whitepill My ascension
Replies
6
Views
110
iblamemyself14
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top