Experiences with Red Light Therapy

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Has anyone here used Red Light therapy and seen results? If yes, how significant were they? And where can I buy an affordable one?

Also where can I buy Retin - A cream? I know owndoc sells it but, their payment method is fucked.

Red light therapy is legit. Get the joov, that's what I have. Skin is brighter. Wrinkles less noticeable etc.

Eat a good diet, wash and moisturize your face, and lay out in the sun for 15 min a day.

Then if your skin is still not glowing then get some retin-A. But it's overrated tbh, (retin-A).

Red light therapy is legit. Get the joov, that's what I have. Skin is brighter. Wrinkles less noticeable etc.

Eat a good diet, wash and moisturize your face, and lay out in the sun for 15 min a day.

Then if your skin is still not glowing then get some retin-A. But it's overrated tbh, (retin-A).
Isn't it supposed to boost your testosterone? Have you noticed the effects? Run it on your balls if you want to be a manly man

Isn't it supposed to boost your testosterone? Have you noticed the effects? Run it on your balls if you want to be a manly man
Haven't heard that lmao. I'll look into it
Holy shit. IT DOES I'm doing rlt on my balls now holy fuck

Last edited: