Experimental method to browridgemax

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
This is kind of pulled from an old lookism.net thread, however I do not know if it was exactly this that he was talling about. It's the same science as it is with chewing. Lay flat on the groung, put some heavy plate or something similar on top of your browridge and try to lift it with your browridge. The muscles around your browridge will get bigger and so will the bone that lays below it. Does anyone think this could work?

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Lay flat on the groung, put some heavy plate or something similar on top of your browridge and try to lift it with your browridge.
giphy.gif

That vision of incel laying on ground, doing autistic headlifts with a giant fucking plate
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, loromate, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
yeah bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Gengar
Imagine going to a commercial gym and doing this work out dead ass in the middle of the gym. Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, TheMewingBBC, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
Implants

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
This is kind of pulled from an old lookism.net thread, however I do not know if it was exactly this that he was talling about. It's the same science as it is with chewing. Lay flat on the groung, put some heavy plate or something similar on top of your browridge and try to lift it with your browridge. The muscles around your browridge will get bigger and so will the bone that lays below it. Does anyone think this could work?
could actually work if you also inhect Synthol, HGH and T into browridge

• +1