Experimenting with diuretics

OrbitMax

OrbitMax

Platinum
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
1,163
Reputation
960
Anything I should be concerned of?
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
potassium build up if you use Eplerenone
 
  • +1
Reactions: OrbitMax and fattofat
Anything I should be concerned of?
Be careful. My mom is a nurse in the ER and you have no clue how many people come in on the verge of death from diuretics. Just be safe and monitor them. Good luck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ringus, n1ks09 and OrbitMax
Be careful. My mom is a nurse in the ER and you have no clue how many people come in on the verge of death from diuretics. Just be safe and monitor them. Good luck.
Thanks g
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
The biggest thing would be getting bloodwork done once in a while because one of the main risks with diuretics is electrolyte imbalances. If you’re in the U.S. getting bloodwork done is pretty easy and worth it in my opinion.
 
The biggest thing would be getting bloodwork done once in a while because one of the main risks with diuretics is electrolyte imbalances. If you’re in the U.S. getting bloodwork done is pretty easy and worth it in my opinion.
I live in Canada so it’s much harder. Healthcare is ass and it takes weeks to be seen by a doctor who then send you to another doctor to which you might be sent to another doctor. And this doctor sends the okay for a blood work. Took a trip to Florida and was astonished by the prices but def has better healthcare. I’m just gonna make sure I have enough electrolytes by taking them twice a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
I live in Canada so it’s much harder. Healthcare is ass and it takes weeks to be seen by a doctor who then send you to another doctor to which you might be sent to another doctor. And this doctor sends the okay for a blood work. Took a trip to Florida and was astonished by the prices but def has better healthcare. I’m just gonna make sure I have enough electrolytes by taking them twice a week
Holy shit as expensive as U.S. healthcare is you can get stuff done so quick. My hospital literally has walk in blood draws where you can just show up and they’ll take it. Yeah just make sure you’re hella hydrated and good on electrolytes and you should be alright.
 
  • +1
Reactions: OrbitMax
Anything I should be concerned of?
Bro if you have even a little bit of low blood pressure DO NOT take furosemide (lasix) or torsemide. It fucked me up tofay and I passed out for standing still for 10 mind. It feels like fucking hell please do not use diuretics. Also taking them will make u not be able to run AT ALL. If you take it you will know what I mean
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
Bro if you have even a little bit of low blood pressure DO NOT take furosemide (lasix) or torsemide. It fucked me up tofay and I passed out for standing still for 10 mind. It feels like fucking hell please do not use diuretics. Also taking them will make u not be able to run AT ALL. If you take it you will know what I mean
Yea man i almost passed out once with furosemide

You should only be taking 40-80mg if u using lasix
 

Similar threads

Esc0
Replies
3
Views
75
lowfishy
lowfishy
A
Replies
3
Views
38
alwayssub3
A
DNRDniggerking
Replies
3
Views
68
1966Ford
1966Ford
Farsin
Replies
0
Views
79
Farsin
Farsin
AleksandR12
Replies
0
Views
112
AleksandR12
AleksandR12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top