EXPERT LIFT FRAUDERS GTFIH ASAP

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
how do you fix ankle showing problem when wearing lifts people look at your ankle because it looks weird since your ankle is high dont say wear long pants i already do it @Amnesia

most important thread of the week and its 0pill answer manletniggarcels

@Amnesia

jfl at using this section i go offtopic

Total: 13 (Looksmaxers: 12, Bluepillers: 1)

how do you fix ankle showing problem when wearing lifts people look at your ankle because it looks weird since your ankle is high dont say wear long pants i already do it @Amnesia
Wear boots jfl

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 43403
uselessniggets.org

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
25 niggers not a single solution

best solution i can think of is putting another lift i,n the front edge of shoe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Wear Chelsea boots or Converse shoes

Wear Chelsea boots or Converse shoes
people dont understand my question
problem is not people seeing your ankle directly what im trying to say is your walking looks weird and it looks like your ankle is higher then where it should be

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
people dont understand my question
problem is not people seeing your ankle directly what im trying to say is your walking looks weird and it looks like your ankle is higher then where it should be
You can buy women's Chelsea boot, they are lifted on front too

first of all, it’s all about getting quality elevator shoes like from GUIDOMAGGI. Yes they are super expensive but these will be the only shoes you will wear for the rest of your life. This is a lifelong commitment. Getting the right elevator shoes will not only be more comfortable than TallManShoes Chinese crap, but they do a better job at disguising your ankle. The goal here is to avoid inserting insoles to normal shoes like Ron Desanctis, if you do everyone will be talking behind your back because they are THAT noticeable. Same thing with cheap elevator shoes.

Now let’s not neglect your pants. I think they are the most important thing when frauding height with lifts. Probably more than the lifts themselves lol.

You MUST wear pants longer than usual and avoid anything other than straight fit. Forget about slim fit or skinny jeans.

Also never wear shorts with lifts.

Now you must record yourself walking with and without shoes. If you look odd or walk different with lifts make sure to adjust your walking and practice a lot. Walking with lifts is an art of disguise. You mustn’t forget that you have lifts, always walk and behave accordingly.

I will probably make a post about this since I been frauding with 2-4 inch lifts for many years now successfully.

Any other questions or if I didn’t answer your questions dm me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mezo103
first of all, it’s all about getting quality elevator shoes like from GUIDOMAGGI. Yes they are super expensive but these will be the only shoes you will wear for the rest of your life. This is a lifelong commitment. Getting the right elevator shoes will not only be more comfortable than TallManShoes Chinese crap, but they do a better job at disguising your ankle. The goal here is to avoid inserting insoles to normal shoes like Ron Desanctis, if you do everyone will be talking behind your back because they are THAT noticeable. Same thing with cheap elevator shoes.

Now let’s not neglect your pants. I think they are the most important thing when frauding height with lifts. Probably more than the lifts themselves lol.

You MUST wear pants longer than usual and avoid anything other than straight fit. Forget about slim fit or skinny jeans.

Also never wear shorts with lifts.

Now you must record yourself walking with and without shoes. If you look odd or walk different with lifts make sure to adjust your walking and practice a lot. Walking with lifts is an art of disguise. You mustn’t forget that you have lifts, always walk and behave accordingly.

I will probably make a post about this since I been frauding with 2-4 inch lifts for many years now successfully.

Any other questions or if I didn’t answer your questions dm me
i appreciate effort but i cant effort elevator shoe so i have to go with normal for now

thicker socks, preferably dark

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
jordan 4's are good for lifts

neega what does it have to do with it
nigga just wear thick socks and people will be like, oh he got thick socks thats why his ankles weird

i appreciate effort but i cant effort elevator shoe so i have to go with normal for now
How old are you? You should be able to get a loan or something.

wear nike blazers with long white socks and tapered black joggers trust

• JFL
Reactions: DoII
Don’t wear them they ruin your Achilles heel lol and posture humans are meant to walk barefoot

Ankle removal surgery

Don’t wear them they ruin your Achilles heel lol and posture humans are meant to walk barefoot
Woman wear high-heels all the time, shouldn't it be fine?

mirin effort to reduce height inflation
How old are you? You should be able to get a loan or something.
never began for teencels
wear nike blazers with long white socks and tapered black joggers trust
my combination mogs tbh also wearing tapered black joggers with lifts will make you end up on humiliation tiktok