Explain this shit Why I didn’t look good?

A

Arceus300

Banned
Hi everyone pardon my english, I’m french and 19. My case is gaddem mystery. Im 6.2, i have a strong wide jaw, good zygos like really i have all the slayers atrribute. My biggest problem? Im so skinny(136 lbs) maybe framcell ? And my face look weird like im looking like a child, and i think that my face is too small for my boody. I will post some pics, taken with a very good caméra and some or my body:

There is a bunch of my frame and my face from différent angle, please look all thé pics to
Have a good idea and please answer me i didnt understand, thanks.

Your face looks bloated, fix that

Cuck eyes, you can’t really fix that

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I have a good eye area i just was tired the day of the pics, like i didnt sleep

bloated face plus hairline on sides gives ur forehead that ugly appearance

Any answers about my frame and my face ?

Your proportions are messed up, if you don't take care of that hairloss your face is going to be 40% forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones, LooksJourney and Nibba
Yes you have pathetic frame, also seem to be a neckcel. Your eyes look neoteneous. You skin is bad. That's why you can't slay.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Never_Began
My frame? Or I’m just to skinny?

you look like a cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, itsoverbuddyboyo, Absi and 5 others
I mesure my forhead it’s proportion with everything and my eye area is good i was just looking at thé caméra with a tired look

squint till the day you die. Also look of hall of squint if you think it looks weird.

Imagine getting height and frame mogged by a foid lol. Fix your skin and gymcel for those narrow shoulders man. Lose that bloat too

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and FatmanO
Prey eye area.

Your face sitll has a bit of bloat on it.

i'm almost always super tired and my eye area doesn't look anything like that

Stop smoking. To answer your question, upper eyelid exposure is why people are saying you look like a cuck. Also clearing up your skin and getting rid of bloat(lose weight). After a couple of months you will look much better. Look into acetone and supplements specifically vitamin A, magnesium and zinc.
Upper eyelid exposure's importantce is over emphasised, you can still look fine. The majority of people have it.
IMG 0410

Last edited:
Hi everyone pardon my english, I’m french and 19. My case is gaddem mystery. Im 6.2, i have a strong wide jaw, good zygos like really i have all the slayers atrribute. My biggest problem? Im so skinny(136 lbs) maybe framcell ? And my face look weird like im looking like a child, and i think that my face is too small for my boody. I will post some pics, taken with a very good caméra and some or my body:

There is a bunch of my frame and my face from différent angle, please look all thé pics to

You need to add a lot of muscle . You look skinny fat
H

steroids , lift 90-100 min a session at least 5 times a week and start 3000 cal diet with high protein .

Prey eyes, skin, and flat cheekbones. You can still slay tho. Just gymcel, put on some size, and fix ur skin. You'll be ~5/10 facially and with 6'3 height you'll go up to 6/10 total which is enough to pull easily.

Imagine getting height and frame mogged by a foid lol. Fix your skin and gymcel for those narrow shoulders man. Lose that bloat too

His height is preety decent tho?

Anyways i think you look decent, not slayer tier but i wouldn't doubt you getting laid every now and then. Your eye area is you worst feauture, and being an ectamorph is unfortunate, but luckily you can gain some width.

Use 5th pictures for dating apps and profile pic btw.

His height is preety decent tho?

Anyways i think you look decent, not slayer tier but i wouldn't doubt you getting laid every now and then. Your eye area is you worst feauture, and being an ectamorph is unfortunate, but luckily you can gain some width.

Use 5th pictures for dating apps and profile pic btw.
: what: x100

I don't need dating apps lol. Leave the basement brah

Thanks guys, it’s weird im not high bodyfat, why i look bloated? I had a late puberty( at 16) maybe i have to wait a bit. And is my skull frame décent ? And will post a pick of my eyes when i have them open and not tired

1.you look good tbh you could become more attractive by adding 5 to 9 pound of muscle
2. clear out these pimples by good skin care routine and healthy diet

Ethnic looking + big forehead

not good son

My forehead is normal, it’s 6.5cm long just and my face is 19,5cm long.
Do you think im a skullcell?

I have a girlfriend i dont bref too

: what: x100

I don't need dating apps lol. Leave the basement brah
rare autism overload from our very own @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Just landed on earth/10

You look decent OP. Ignore these retarded raters that said you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Bloated, acne, shitty eye area, recessed hairline, narrow frame, good lower third. 3.5 PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Why im bloated any explanations? And does anyone Know if im just too skinny or a real lack of bone ?

You definitely don't have the slayer attributes, you uppity beta faggot. :lul::lul::lul::lul: I mog the living shit out of you. Stop being so swell-headed you low T beta cuck.

• JFL
If im low t explain my jawline, my browridge and my zygo, I’m just young and dont look like a warrior

If im low t explain my jawline, my browridge and my zygo, I’m just young and dont look like a warrior
They're nothing out of the ordinary you uppity retard. If you stood next to me I'd mog you into oblivion and back. Your face looks bloated, you don't have hunter eyes, you have acne scars, ever looked at a male model? That'd not hurt for sure.

• +1
I have acnea cause im a teen it’s Normal, and my brow ridge is top tier my jaw above average and my zygo too. And a lot of person told me that i have a handsome eyes. Look at those pics, im sure i mog you cause i Slay à lot IRL, i had sec at 15 yo.

THAT MOG

• +1
I have acnea cause im a teen it’s Normal, and my brow ridge is top tier my jaw above average and my zygo too. And a lot of person told me that i have a handsome eyes. Look at those pics, im sure i mog you cause i Slay à lot IRL, i had sec at 15 yo.

This is what a real man looks like, you low T skinnyfat cunt. Lift weights like your life depends on it you manlet.

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    219.7 KB · Views: 154
  • AGtJHfg.jpg
    AGtJHfg.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 177
  • JFL
You guys need to seriously live in thé real world; pretiness is not about à bunch of criteria and a good eye area isnt about hooded eyes, it’s about brow, brow ridge, color, shape and bones. I just wanted to have some advise cause i always be insecure about my physic and never understand why i slay

They're nothing out of the ordinary you uppity retard. If you stood next to me I'd mog you into oblivion and back. Your face looks bloated, you don't have hunter eyes, you have acne scars, ever looked at a male model? That'd not hurt for sure.

Attachments

• 717857BE-3B94-40E1-911D-86AED28B98E8.jpeg
    717857BE-3B94-40E1-911D-86AED28B98E8.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 177

I'll give you more pics if you're feeling horny you manlet bitch.

Last edited:
You’re very muscle but face>all

Goddamn who's this good looking Chadlite? I'd suck him off like there's no tomorrow. Brb yoga class starts now

Edit: @dogtown Your quote isn't working. I quoted you and it's not showing. fuck

You’re looking older not ugly, but like an average guy. At ur âge i will mog you hard.

i cant explain what it is but i feel like everything is in slow motion while i browse your pics, i feel a sense of calm. dunno if its a good or bad thing, just a random thought

• +1
I'll give you more pics if you're feeling horny you manlet bitch. If I were standing next to you I'd break your neck, your swell-headedness annoys the crap out of me.
6'2 is a manlet height in 2018?