Explain this (shitskin with white Stacy)

Brutal how this thread turned into a race battle

Never change, dalits.org

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Tiku and Maalik
yeah tbh he don't look indian facially but got the color of one

North African admixture in Spain is stronger in Galiza than in the South.

But Iberia is genetically very homogenous, with some small variations, and Southern Spaniards look like the Northern ones, just more tanned.
stfu with this nonsense, spaniards have barely any NA DNA minus the canary islands, and they have 30 percent

I've seen blacks in America have more white dna than Spaniards with North African

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Latinus View attachment 2845769

Would the girl on the right(spanish) be considered white? @ElTruecel
@ElTruecel @Latinus
If a slavcel and a the girl on the right had a kid what would the outcome be. Would it a whitepassing child,looking fully white? Keep in mind she is tannmaxxed

Brutal how this thread turned into a race battle

Never change, dalits.org
This thread is literally racebait, and made in such a jewwy inflammotary way

how was it ever not going to be a race war

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and HTN_Mentalcel
stfu with this nonsense, spaniards have barely any NA DNA minus the canary islands, and they have 30 percent

I've seen blacks in America have white dna than Spaniards with North African
cope if it's in doubt kick em out

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Luffymaxxing
Chad and Stacy!

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@ElTruecel @Latinus
If a slavcel and a the girl on the right had a kid what would the outcome be. Would it a whitepassing child,looking fully white? Keep in mind she is tannmaxxed
They would probably pass as white but still have certain Afro features

Northern Italians look whiter and southern Italians mainly Sicily a lot of parts of Sicily are admixed high with moor dna. Same thing for southern Greeks cuz of turk invasions.

View attachment 2845776

Refer to this
That's what I said. Northern Italians look whiter because they are genetically Southwestern Europeans, like Iberians, while Southern Italians are an intermediate between Greek Islanders, Ashkenazi Jews and the Levant. Southern Italians have more East Med and caucasus imput, Iberians more NA.

But while most Northern Italians look whiter, they are still mostly brunette alpines and even plot, genetically speaking, a bit Southern and a bit more Eastern of Iberians, who are ironically seen as less Euro than them.

• +1
Just be Dravidian is the new meta in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, HTN_Mentalcel and Luffymaxxing
latinos aren't white brothers
Latinos(as) aren't white, nor black, nor mestizos, nor triraciaisl, nor yellow. They can be everything, except Australian abos and Inuits.

• +1
That's what I said. Northern Italians look whiter because they are genetically Southwestern Europeans, like Iberians, while Southern Italians are an intermediate between Greek Islanders, Ashkenazi Jews and the Levant. Southern Italians have more East Med and caucasus imput, Iberians more NA.

But while most Northern Italians look whiter, they are still mostly brunette alpines and even plot, genetically speaking, a bit Southern and a bit more Eastern of Iberians, who are ironically seen as less Euro than them.
It’s due to EEF dna. Don’t forget meds have higher EEF ancestry while northern euros have more Yamnaya

fuck off you zionist

your trying to do the retarded one drop rule to seperate white brothers from each other
thats not one drop retard, one drop would be saying a white guy with 10 percent nigger genes isnt white

@ElTruecel @Latinus
Despite lighter looks being recessive, many mixes of dark whites with lighter whites end up looking like the later.

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Latinos(as) aren't white, nor black, nor mestizos, nor triraciaisl, nor yellow. They can be everything, except Australian abos and Inuits.
stop saying Latino, that term is only used for the original people of rome who lived in the Lazio.
Its hispanic

Latinos(as) aren't white, nor black, nor mestizos, nor triracial, nor yellow. They can be everything, except Australian abos and Inuits.
Bruh Inuits are closer to Latinos than anything else because they’re pretty much related to the South American Amerindian.

Latinos are mostly a mix of Spainard, Amerindian with it being more west African mixed in some areas.

thats not one drop retard, one drop would be saying a white guy with 10 percent nigger genes isnt white
then why arent spaniards white? explain to me?
most spaniards have 10, if not less than that

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr
Bruh Inuits are closer to Latinos than anything else because they’re pretty much related to the South American Amerindian.
and Inuits are the closest to Europeans
Latinos are mostly a mix of Spainard, Amerindian with it being more west African mixed in some areas.
First of all, stop saying Latino and culturally appropriating the real latinos (the ones from rome)
second of all, most hispanics have either more amerindian, european or west african dna, its not like they all have equal amounts of each other

stop saying Latino, that term is only used for the original people of rome who lived in the Lazio.
Its hispanic
Hispanic = spanish speakers. I'm latino, but not hispanic, since I'm Brazilian.

And while the original latinos were from Lazio, that term expanded, so you have:

1: Original latinos: Lazio people.

2: First generation latinos: Iberians, Italians, Romanians and French.

3: Second generation latinos: latin-americans.

Underwood
Miguelk

just 2 ethnic "hispanics" LOL

spaniards are white,
if people unironically want to say spaniards are ethnic despite having less than 10 percent NA dna, then lightskins and mulattos should be considered white

if people unironically want to say spaniards are ethnic despite having less than 10 percent NA dna, then lightskins and mulattos should be considered white
spaniards aren't considered white where im from

sorry i meant to say are considered white

I was talking about phenotypes, not genetics. Inuit phenotypes are not found South of Rio Grande, same as Australian aborigenes, whether from immigration or pseudo.

• +1
and Inuits are the closest to Europeans
Are you just saying that because they’re close to ancient siberians and finngolian?
First of all, stop saying Latino and culturally appropriating the real latinos (the ones from rome)
second of all, most hispanics have either more amerindian, european or west african dna, its not like they all have equal amounts of each other
No I won’t. Latino = Latin American simple as that and yes Spanish is a Latin language which they speak. Plus the ones from Rome legit have close ancestry with the spainards wtf lol?

Bro spainards and the Romans legit mixed in. Also yea that’s my point but the majority of them have that dna is what I’m getting at. But yea they could be either of the 3 if not mixed in LA.

And these discussions of Southern Euros being white or not are old, and they should be proud of their small Northern African ancestry, whether historical or pre-historical.

Moorish Iberia >>>>> overrated vikings.

And these discussions of Southern Euros being white or not are old, and they should be proud of their small Northern African ancestry, whether historical or pre-historical.
cope, they're European
ig blacks should be proud of their 30+% white heritage yeah?
Moorish Iberia >>>>> overrated vikings.
cope, Spain became overpowered when it was Christian

cope, they're European
Did I say they weren't? But it's a fact that Iberians have Northern African ancestry, it's part of your genome, just like Southern Italians have tons of Levantine and East Med imput. That doesn't make them non-Europeans, but simply Europeans with spicy.

ig blacks should be proud of their 30+% white heritage yeah?
Proud or not, these Aframs wouldn't exist if their Anglo Saxon ancestors didn't mix with black females. All of our ancestors are important. Only racists want to erase some of them.

cope, Spain became overpowered when it was Christian
Not cope. The Moorish period brought great advancements and beautiful architecture, which the whole world apreciates. Tourism is important to Spain, and it's beneficiated by the Moorish heritage. I think Andalusia is much more interesting than Galiza, for example.

Mezquita_Cordoba_Columnas-huge-1360x765.jpg

patio-in-royal-alcazars-of-seville-spain-royalty-free-image-1617334366.

Did I say they weren't? But it's a fact that Iberians have Northern African ancestry, it's part of your genome, just like Southern Italians have tons of Levantine and East Med imput. That doesn't make them non-Europeans, but simply Europeans with spicy.
this is mega cope, but whatever
Proud or not, these Aframs wouldn't exist if their Anglo Saxon ancestors didn't mix with black females. All of our ancestors are important. Only racists want to erase some of them.
so should they be proud or not?
stop dodging my questions
Not cope. The Moorish period brought great advancements and beautiful architecture, which the whole world apreciates. Tourism is important to Spain, and it's beneficiated by the Moorish heritage.
and ig I can show the fuckign gazillions of inventions whites brought to Africa, Asia, Australia, America, and many others
but then you shitnics will have some excuse to muh its not as good
ALSO stfu with muh moors, they barely did anything worth in Spain
I think Andalusia is much more interesting than Galiza, for example.

Mezquita_Cordoba_Columnas-huge-1360x765.jpg

patio-in-royal-alcazars-of-seville-spain-royalty-free-image-1617334366.
some buildings = muh moor interesting

this is mega cope, but whatever
Nope. Historical and genetic facts.

so should they be proud or not?
stop dodging my questions
I don't think people should be proud or ashamed of things that it's not their merit. They should simply be aware of it.

and ig I can show the fuckign gazillions of inventions whites brought to Africa, Asia, Australia, America, and many others
but then you shitnics will have some excuse to muh its not as good
These inventions were great. I look Southern European, not brown, and I'm not on the side of anyone in these ridiculous race wars, I simply state historical and genetic facts.
ALSO stfu with muh moors, they barely did anything worth in Spain
They did. But since you're a racist Spaniard, you will downgrade their archievements.
some buildings = muh moor interesting
More interesting than your entire existence.

just be curry theory. literally everything works excpet for being greek or italian.

Southern Spain has a lot of Berber migrants & I guess u could talk about moor dna but it’s more significant in certain regions. But yea ig some people in Spain have more moor dna
Modern nafris are not berbers, they are literal descedants from Arab conquerors from 7th century.

Northern Italians look whiter and southern Italians mainly Sicily a lot of parts of Sicily are admixed high with moor dna. Same thing for southern Greeks cuz of turk invasions.

View attachment 2845776

Refer to this
Italians are much more homogeneous looking than most people think.

That’s not a stacy and she’s probably severely mentally ill combined with low self esteem