Explain this (shitskin with white Stacy)

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great inc

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Savvyguy

I think he looks better than her tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit and 4 others
NT >>>> looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, starvecell, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
"White Stacy"
Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Primalsplit, horizontallytall and 5 others

A picture says a 1000 words

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, ascension and Luffymaxxing
Not a white Stacy.
I think he looks better than her tbh.
He has a good side but no his front is fucked unless those pics are just really bad of him

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Luffymaxxing
Not a white Stacy.

He has a good side but no his front is fucked unless those pics are just really bad of him
not a stacy and not even white

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Future cuck

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
1. Stacy in mumbai
2. either he's rich asf or it's an anomaly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
The girl is white: Alpine phenotype. Pass as an average Venetian and common French.

last name is
Ordoñez so some type of spanish,
Spanish isn’t a race and wrong context of the term nigger. Bro she could literally be a european spainard

Last edited:
i mean look at other pics clearly looks more ethnic in those
Many Euros have those looks which some people perceive as non-European. They aren't a monolithic Alien race.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Many Euros have those looks which some people perceive as non-European. They aren't a monolithic Alien race.
not really at all

He’s Latino
That’s totally different than pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Latinus

Would the girl on the right(spanish) be considered white? @ElTruecel

rednecks arewhite Americans from the south and are usually of British descent, Anthonys an Italian from NY/NJ those are not the same

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and ElTruecel
@Latinus View attachment 2845769

Would the girl on the right(spanish) be considered white? @ElTruecel
Nope, she looks mulata. Unless she's just overtanned or exotic. Some Southern Euros have her hair, plus can tan pretty well, mix that and you create a pseudo mixed race look.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
stacy in mumbai

Nope, she looks mulata. Unless she's just overtanned or exotic. Some Southern Euros have her hair, plus can tan pretty well, mix that and you create a pseudo mixed race look.
It’s Sicilians who mainly do.

rednecks arewhite Americans from the south and are usually of British descent, Anthonys an Italian from NY/NJ those are not the same
I didn't know the guy's ethnicity. But you're right: rednecks are mostly of colonial British stock plus Scotish.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and yeeyeeslayer
I didn't know the guy's ethnicity. But you're right: rednecks are mostly of colonial British stock plus Scotish.
Op is Hispanic he’s referring to Anthony who’s just some Italian from NYC who moved to florida

It’s Sicilians who mainly do.
Yeah, but most Southern Euros have similar range of dark types. Sicilians are borderline Euro in genetics, unlike Northern Italians and Iberians, but most Sicilians/Southern Italians look mainstream Southern Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Op is Hispanic he’s referring to Anthony who’s just some Italian from NYC who moved to florida
na nigga don't be calling me a nycer little nigga, i grew up in the hard streets of Queens, before going to PA then Florida

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yeah, but most Southern Euros have similar range of dark types. Sicilians are borderline Euro in genetics, unlike Northern Italians and Iberians, but most Sicilians/Southern Italians look mainstream Southern Europeans.
Northern Italians look whiter and southern Italians mainly Sicily a lot of parts of Sicily are admixed high with moor dna. Same thing for southern Greeks cuz of turk invasions.

9719254E BE61 444A ABA0 F4B25D539110

Refer to this

shes latina

North African admixture in Spain is stronger in Galiza than in the South.

But Iberia is genetically very homogenous, with some small variations, and Southern Spaniards look like the Northern ones, just more tanned.