EXPLAINING WHY WOMEN ARE INFERIOR TO DOGS WITH PROOF

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Posts
1,470
Reputation
2,601
So it's well known that women love tall squeletons and well developped skulls... the common point in the two of these are simple: good bones.
You know what else is into running after good bones ? DOGS
Become mysogynist and start viewing women as dogs boyos..
Every smart genes are in the Y chromosome while every X chromosome has dog genes... This is why men can be dogs but they can be rational (becuz Y chrom) while women have double XX meaning that 1 dog is worth the price of 2 subIQ human females...
You guys need to realize that women are subanimals and are the retardation of humanity so stop being cuks pliz
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065
I from this alone know 2 things about you:

-you are german
-you watched juliensblog at some point in your life

never began for juliensblogcels
 
I from this alone know 2 things about you:

-you are german
-you watched juliensblog at some point in your life

never began for juliensblogcels
idk who's julien and I'm french I'm not a jew like u tall nazis subhumans:

PS: @Master can u move this to offtopic bro I mistake the lesection
 

Similar threads

greekstatue
Replies
20
Views
173
billybobjr2004
B
1_lifechanging_mome
Replies
1
Views
44
jflmeister
jflmeister
mogorgetmoggedski
Replies
12
Views
100
mogorgetmoggedski
mogorgetmoggedski
rares54
Replies
2
Views
46
rares54
rares54
9ragl
Replies
9
Views
126
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top