Explanation behind the attraction of body frame. and why muscles do/dont matter

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Girls arent attracted by massive muscles. They are attracted by bone structure.

Men arent attracted by massive asses and tits. We are attracted by bone structure.

Thick bones for men is ideal
Thin bones for women is ideal

Wide af bideltoid for men is ideal
tiny bideltoid for women is ideal

V-taper between waist and top girth is ideal for men
Wide hips to tiny waist ratio is ideal for women

Short bones is ideal for women
Long bones is ideal for men

The only time muscles is worth it for us, is to fraud bone structure. To make our bideltoid wider, to make our bones percieved to be thicker, to give us a v-taper. This is why its best to be slightly over weight for optimal body. and why its best for women to be slightly underweight. to fraud thicker/thinner bones.

So for optimal gym training I think we should focus mainly on side delts + overall for percieved thickness of bones + be slightly above avg BMI

Am I missing anything? does anyone have anything else to add?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20618, BoneDensity and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
Don't you have anything better to do than make water threads?

Also...

Speak for yourself.
dont u have anything better to do than post narcy comments and be first reply on every thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18840 and 6 others

Men arent attracted by massive asses and tits. We are attracted by bone structure.

The only time muscles is worth it for us, is to fraud bone structure. To make our bideltoid wider, to make our bones percieved to be thicker, to give us a v-taper. This is why its best to be slightly over weight for optimal body. and why its best for women to be slightly underweight. to fraud thicker/thinner bones.

So for optimal gym training I think we should focus mainly on side delts + overall for percieved thickness of bones + be slightly above avg BMI

By a nature muscle muss and bone mass was coming together due plenty of good and nutrition. You can't tell that same guy but skinny will have the same SMV if he adds some muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Speak for yourself.
ok maybe i worded that wrong.

would you be more attracted to a woman with

tiny waist and wide hips with not much mass on her boobs and ass

or

wide waist, thin hips, but big boobs mass and big ass mass

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
cope im attracted to a fat bubble butt and big tits 👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
ok maybe i worded that wrong.

would you be more attracted to a woman with

tiny waist and wide hips with not much mass on her boobs and ass

or

wide waist, thin hips, but big boobs mass and big ass mass
First one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
1533420183-screenshot-1.png

You are totally right

• JFL
source please?

train everything delts and lats are what contribute most to vtaper

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829

no ACTN3 for your bone structure.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
1533420183-screenshot-1.png

You are totally right
jfl at dudes thinking that the chad on the left hasn't stepped in the gym, he clearly has been working out and has muscle on his back and deltoids. He wouldn't look like that without them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 20679, Moggie and 6 others
  • +1
Yes but jbs prefere skinny guys with small frame but tall , so there goes your thread out the window:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes but jbs prefere skinny guys with small frame but tall , so there goes your thread out the window:Comfy:
I'm in highschool and it's well known here that jbs are into tall white htn+ baseball and lacrosse players and they typically have good frames. All girls are attracted to good genes. Small frame is dogshit genes. Jbs want tall, above avg framed and physique prettyboys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, BoneDensity and HOLYFUARK
ok maybe. but it is more important than muscle mass imo
Yeah it obviously matters but going to the gym will immensely benefit shitty bone structure lads and peak bone structure lads all the same.

Nobody looks worse after gaining muscle.

Retard cope thread for people who want an excuse to not lift. This sentiment is becoming very common

@Erik-Jón :lul:

• +1
Yeah it obviously matters but going to the gym will immensely benefit shitty bone structure lads and peak bone structure lads all the same.

Nobody looks worse after gaining muscle.

Retard cope thread for people who want an excuse to not lift. This sentiment is becoming very common

@Erik-Jón :lul:
Everyone looks better after gaining muscle unless their traps are too big, waist became too big, they're hyper responders that went on roids and got too big and/or they're not lean

I'm in highschool and it's well known here that jbs are into tall white htn+ baseball and lacrosse players and they typically have good frames. All girls are attracted to good genes. Small frame is dogshit genes. Jbs want tall, above avg framed and physique prettyboys
Yes how could we forget the infamous " but i saw this and that at my school"

Get mogged son
8612c5014cbbc8a4e5ef3c03ecf5fa55  male body male models
Tumblr p7al93OIrN1udlxmoo1 640

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Rt-Rust1 and Growth Plate
Everyone looks better after gaining muscle unless their traps are too big, waist became too big, they're hyper responders that went on roids and got too big and/or they're not lean
Nobody gets "too big" on accident. It's a made up term for casuals who don't try hard enough in the gym to excuse their beta behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Gandy and Growth Plate
Yes how could we forget the infamous " but i saw this and that at my school"

Get mogged son
View attachment 1768027View attachment 1768028
You must be trolling but tbf there are a lot of guys on this forum that took "female gaze" too far

I'm not just talking about personal anecdotes. You ignored I mentioned that it makes sense for girls to be biologically programmed to prefer wide framed prettyboys over small framed prettyboys

Both the guys you posted have good faces but would be more attractive if they had wide frames, great shoulder to waist ratios and had more shredded abs

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Gaygymmaxx
Nobody gets "too big" on accident. It's a made up term for casuals who don't try hard enough in the gym to excuse their beta behavior.
I know. That's why I said only hyper responders on roids can get disgustingly big. Most natties can't get disgustingly big while lean even if they tried

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Gaygymmaxx
You must be trolling but tbf there are a lot of guys on this forum that took "female gaze" too far

I'm not just talking about personal anecdotes. You ignored I mentioned that it makes sense for girls to be biologically programmed to prefer wide framed prettyboys over small framed prettyboys

Both the guys you posted have good faces but would be more attractive if they had wide frames, great shoulder to waist ratios and had more shredded abs
And the first guy had a decent frame too, second one was clearly a mega incel

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Growth Plate
:pepefrown:
Show me an example of waist that went too big please

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and Growth Plate

gymmaxxing = frauding frame therefore gymmaxxing good

• +1
jokes on you thanks to this forum I actually prefer females wtih 25" bideltoid and jaws like bricks (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 17829

lean & athletic body rules the world

fat, skinny(underweight) or even body building mass muscles = GARBAGE/UNCANNY/NOT NORMAL/UNHEALTHY = cant sexually attract a woman

Wide framed PB's like Noszka have like 100x more followers on Instagram than skinny ones.

Face is #1, but body halo is so, so underrated here, if the person is already good looking. That is the thing that turns them from just a pretty object into a sex object that is lusted after by 18-60 year old women. From just "pretty" to "hot".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Growth Plate
Wheres the explaination?

Youre just listing your opinions with backing anything up

• +1
high t men with good muscle insertions will naturally look "fit". ask any girl, she'll say swimmers body or skinny guys is ideal. they want something that seems naturally achievable. anything more is a niche

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
high t men with good muscle insertions will naturally look "fit". ask any girl, she'll say swimmers body or skinny guys is ideal. they want something that seems naturally achievable. anything more is a niche
shut up you worthless manlet genetic vermin subhuman

Low bf and frame is attractive

Muscles.. just a normal amount needed

• +1

Lmao keep coping bet your skinny fat. lmao having a good body can boost your score from .5 points to 2 points in your total smv