Exposing myself

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I think it's time. This is to everyone that thinks I'm chad JFL. All my photos I posted are either over years old or heavily frauded. I'm getting treated like complete shit by society and girls irl. Yeah,maybe I was atleast chadlite in my younger days,but as the time went I ruined my face completly by having a gigaunhealthy lifestyle,drinking alcochol and energy drinks all day,etc. Now I'm a narrowfaced nw1 wrinkly dry skined bloated subhuman. Think about it,If I was an actual slayer I wouldn't spend almost all of my time shitposting here. This site along with vidya,alcochol and catfishing girls with my old pics are my only good copes that keep me from roping. I am hated by almost everyone the same age as me irl and will never ever ascend irl. My personality and IQ are also fucked. I barely even know the national language.
I alcocholmaxxed so hard that I even forgot it lmao. Not like I wanna learn it or studymaxx,I've got no motivation to do any kind of work as a narrowfaced bloated loser. I'm a subhuman aspie. The biggest loser you can come across with. Even dropping to 10% bf and starting a healthy lifestyle wouldn't save me from my narrow face. Over over over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 2846
It aint ever over. If you were able to fuck yourself up, you are also able to get back on track. You didnt lose the bones

I think it's time. This is to evERyone that thinks I'm chad JFL. All my photos I posted are either over years old or heavily frauded. I'm getting treated like complete shit by society and girls irl. Yeah,maybe I was atleast chadlite in my youngER days,but as the time went I ruined my face completly by having a gigaunhealthy lifestyle,drinking alcochol and enERgy drinks all day,etc. Now I'm a narrowfaced nw1 wrinkly dry skined bloated subhuman. Think about it,If I was an actual slayER I wouldn't spend almost all of my time shitposting hERe. This site along with vidya,alcochol and catfishing girls with my old pics are my only good copes that keep me from roping. I am hated by almost evERyone the same age as me irl and will nevER evER ascend irl. My pERsonality and IQ are also fucked. I barely even know the national language.
I alcocholmaxxed so hard that I even forgot it lmao. Not like I wanna learn it or studymaxx,I've got no motivation to do any kind of work as a narrowfaced bloated loser. I'm a subhuman aspie. The biggest losER you can come across with. Even dropping to 10% bf and starting a healthy lifestyle wouldn't save me from my narrow face. OvER ovER ovER

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Butthurt Dweller and Hated subhuman
Did not answer the question previously asked on a thread; about that, whatever

If you were GL you wouldn't be hated by everyone you know

show before and afters

If you were GL you wouldn't be hated by everyone you know
Huge middle finger to them all except my relatives and few friends

I think it's time. This is to evERyone
> FTFY

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Yummyinmytummy
U looked good in the going er video

a single word jfl

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It aint ever over. If you were able to fuck yourself up, you are also able to get back on track. You didnt lose the bones
he didn't lose the, he stopped growing them lol.
Not a single bullet

Show recent pic. Doubt it's that bad. U prob over react

stopped reading at nw1

Im sad for you, theres no hope, but if your health is good you can already have a better life.