The amount of hate i received here Is unreal

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
People calling me subhuman, schizo, telling me i larp about my degree and my marks, telling me it's over for me on the Daily. All those people taking It very personal and acting like i killed their mother Just because they felt pressed After seeing my face. People are fucking Animals when they're online Bro. Meanwhile irl all i get it's positive feedback. People don't understand that you can end up depressed even If you got all the cards for various reasons and Will Just assume that you're a subhuman. I don't take any of you seriously btw, i Just come here to talk a Little bit about topics that are taboo irl, i know you wouldn't think all that shit about me if i was a random walking in the street.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yaarhuni, sportsmogger, arab_chink and 10 others
Time for u to actually leave this website

Jfl imagine being 30 and being sad about a bunch of 16 yo autists hating on u :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, arab_chink, mike21 and 2 others
🖕

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mike21, Manletmachine and Luffymaxxing
We love u bro

AVE IL BULL. VIVA IL RE

People calling me subhuman, schizo, telling me i larp about my degree and my marks, telling me it's over for me on the Daily. All those people taking It very personal and acting like i killed their mother Just because they felt pressed After seeing my face. People are fucking Animals when they're online Bro. Meanwhile irl all i get it's positive feedback. People don't understand that you can end up depressed even If you got all the cards for various reasons and Will Just assume that you're a subhuman. I don't take any of you seriously btw, i Just come here to talk a Little bit about topics that are taboo irl, i know you wouldn't think all that shit about me if i was a random walking in the street.
Brahhh, you have yourself contributed heavily to mog wars culture. JFL :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kazey
i dont hate you dawg

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Time for u to actually leave this website

Jfl imagine being 30 and being sad about a bunch of 16 yo autists hating on u :feelskek:
it used to be very good, mainly lookism, with a lot of banger threads, insights from slayers, comedy novels, lots of good characters overall. even the hate threads used to be good and not the same corny shit put on repeat.

I came to those sites because i was getting bored of real life, with the positive feedback from girls it comes the hate from guys as well, people that i considered friends talking behind my back, mumbling, i remember at a poker night in uni that was this one guy whose gf was obsessed with me and that i dated shortly last year when i was working in consulting, he said "he's a zero" pointing at me, then in another occasion saying "he's so handsome" and touching my hips when we were saluting, or another friend in uni of mine always searching for me, texting me frequently then saying "die" on one night, or another guy in uni who always acted friendly to me then during one party in which there were girls saying "he invited the adonis" and acting like he never met me before. those same people always gave me positive feedback as well btw, but all of a sudden decide to turn into snakes, yet i'm the "schizo" ones. And there are much more of those stories. NT people are pathological psychopaths and flip the switch like nothing.

That's what made me addicted to sites like those, realizing that life is a big fucking circus so i may as well spent it having fun on edgy forums talking about blackpills, which i experienced every fucking day of my life. Then there comes the big lies about the reasons of my unemployment status, just today i checked the linkedin of a classmate of mine who was literally the dumbest in the class, always getting low grades and didn't even finish his master and has been hired in an investment firm, yet i'm apparently doing something bad that turns the employers down, and i need to work further and further on myself in a never ending cycle.

Getting hate even on here is stressful, but real life is as much of a pain in the ass, even if you put effort, even if you get the girls, you meet a shitton of double faced snakes who praise you in a moment then wish for your death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, BrahminBoss and Pikabro
it used to be very good, mainly lookism, with a lot of banger threads, insights from slayers, comedy novels, lots of good characters overall. even the hate threads used to be good and not the same corny shit put on repeat.

I came to those sites because i was getting bored of real life, with the positive feedback from girls it comes the hate from guys as well, people that i considered friends talking behind my back, mumbling, i remember at a poker night in uni that was this one guy whose gf was obsessed with me and that i dated shortly last year when i was working in consulting, he said "he's a zero" pointing at me, then in another occasion saying "he's so handsome" and touching my hips when we were saluting, or another friend in uni of mine always searching for me, texting me frequently then saying "die" on one night, or another guy in uni who always acted friendly to me then during one party in which there were girls saying "he invited the adonis" and acting like he never met me before. those same people always gave me positive feedback as well btw, but all of a sudden decide to turn into snakes, yet i'm the "schizo" ones. And there are much more of those stories. NT people are pathological psychopaths and flip the switch like nothing.

That's what made me addicted to sites like those, realizing that life is a big fucking circus so i may as well spent it having fun on edgy forums talking about blackpills, which i experienced every fucking day of my life. Then there comes the big lies about the reasons of my unemployment status, just today i checked the linkedin of a classmate of mine who was literally the dumbest in the class, always getting low grades and didn't even finish his master and has been hired in an investment firm, yet i'm apparently doing something bad that turns the employers down, and i need to work further and further on myself in a never ending cycle.

Getting hate even on here is stressful, but real life is as much of a pain in the ass, even if you put effort, even if you get the girls, you meet a shitton of double faced snakes who praise you in a moment then wish for your death.
You somehow turned your apparent suffering into a very self absorbed copium that men don’t like you cause you’re a mogger, but the thing is, men are just like that - idiots. They shit on each other too, not just you. Many dudes are just extremely toxic, many men try to act like a top dog, NT people are extremely competitive and ego/identity driven. You’re too obsessed with yourself, that’s why people here give you hate. You got like a third of the hate lookism, what was the difference? Less egotistical. This is fairly obvious bro doesn’t take a scientist, even if you are a truechad people are very sensitive to egocentric people and they bring them down at all cost. Do your best to fraud humble instead of this portrayal of ego, which is obviously just rooted in insecurity. Ego and insecurity are terrible combos. If you really believe you’re such a mogger these things won’t bother you, you will shrug it off. Most dudes will fight over a crumb of pussy, they’re pathetic creatures. I’ve had family members legit act strange as fuck towards me over pussy and it’s a real thing tbh. Anyways yeah you need to humble yourself

You somehow turned your apparent suffering into a very self absorbed copium that men don’t like you cause you’re a mogger, but the thing is, men are just like that - idiots. They shit on each other too, not just you. Many dudes are just extremely toxic, many men try to act like a top dog, NT people are extremely competitive and ego/identity driven. You’re too obsessed with yourself, that’s why people here give you hate. You got like a third of the hate lookism, what was the difference? Less egotistical. This is fairly obvious bro doesn’t take a scientist, even if you are a truechad people are very sensitive to egocentric people and they bring them down at all cost. Do your best to fraud humble instead of this portrayal of ego, which is obviously just rooted in insecurity. Ego and insecurity are terrible combos. If you really believe you’re such a mogger these things won’t bother you, you will shrug it off. Most dudes will fight over a crumb of pussy, they’re pathetic creatures. I’ve had family members legit act strange as fuck towards me over pussy and it’s a real thing tbh. Anyways yeah you need to humble yourself
i never said i'm a gigachad that every girl falls in love with, but i've had enough girls interested in me to think i'm attractive enough to experience love and affection. my main concern right now is my unemployement status, because i know people will use that to attack me. i don't really buy into people telling me that i'm a subhuman, it's just that it hurts me knowing there are people so full of hate that want to bring me down when i'm already in a fragile position. i literally cry every day. i may be egocentric, but i'm also a guy who cheers other people up and give compliments. i'm not that self absorbed. and yes, the point of my thread is that talking about me justified tons of hate messages towards me, when i didn't even talk about slaying or anything, since the last girl i've gone out with was in october, got heavily depressed and didn't leave the basement anymore.

the BULL

the CUCK

yes you have
no, i didn't. just because i said some girls simped for me i didn't imply that all girls are into me. i'm into that looks range that some girls find attractive and some don't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, soover4me, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
I get hate both online and irl cause I am below any standard of attractiveness as a man.

You posted ur dick on here before….