Exposing the brutal German education system.

tooLOW

tooLOW

Ropemaxxing soon
>German education system one the most unfair and brutal education system of the world even compared to china.
>Why?
>Let me explain

there are multiple types of schools in Germany
Gymnasium grade 5-13 depending on the type of gymnasium, graduate with abitur
Realschule grade 5-10 to graduate with Realschule abschluss
Hauptschule grade 5-9 to graduate with Hauptschule abschluss
Grundschule grade 1-4

>As a kid after you complete 4 grade at Grundschule your parents have to choose
which school you should go based on the recommendation of your teachers
(which Grundschule is notorious for sending Ethnic students at worse schools)

most popular options being: Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium, Gemeinschaftschule...

till here you are ok, even if you got send to a worse school you can change to a better one right?
>WRONG

>You almost always need good grades to change schools

>The problem lies in the in the grading system in Germany
half of your grades come from writhing tests but the other half
is FROM ORAL GRADES for each subject.

>the problem is oral grades are not objective but subjective
which means for you to get better oral grades
YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION IN EVERY TEACHER.

>this means teachers can decide whether you get good or bad grades
regardless of your written grade.

>as you can guess here comes the
power of looks in play.

>this is my story of how i go
t preferential treatment in a Gemeinschaftschule in Germany.
Gemeischaftschule is a special type school
it allows me to get Realschule abschluss without the difficulty of Realschule
here is how it works
after 8th grade if you have good grades
you have an option to switch to M-course for Realschule abschluss
which i got to choose.

>But how?
my grades were not good enough i was good in math but shit in anything else
my ethnic friends disappeared like wind
there were people in my class with far better grades than me but they needed to dropout.

>it struck me when i met my new class at 9th grade

every male was a pretty boy, 178cm+
every female was a HTB or a Stacy

no one was ethnic (i mean 0 rice and 0 curry)

>anyone that looked bad got deleted on that day
there were about 80 people from 8th grade divided in classes a, b, c
about 70% was ethnic and the rest German or European
no ethnic was able to make 9th grade M-course
the ones that made were only 20 people and all of them good looking Europeans

>after this realization
i asked my class teacher(female) why she picked me for M-Course?
Her response: "because i got a good feeling from you"

>so what happened was all the female teachers (btw almost all of them are female)
they picked out the student they physically liked
and throw away the rest to the trash

BRUTAL

even if you are a good student they can just throw you away like trash
just because of your looks alone:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625, MaxillaMaxing and 10 others
Why would i care abt this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Legit, changed from Gesamtschule to Gymnasium.

In Gesamtschule, I was the only person who wasn't ethnic.

Gymnasium there were only 3-5 ethnics left jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, horizontallytall, Franceso070 and 5 others
i also managed to bullshit my way through an oral exam and i hadn't read shit or prepared shit, just improvised and got an A and my teacher said she was very impressed JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Lmao, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
>German education system one the most unfair and brutal education system of the world even compared to china.
>Why?
>Let me explain

there are multiple types of schools in Germany
Gymnasium grade 5-13 depending on the type of gymnasium, graduate with abitur
Realschule grade 5-10 to graduate with Realschule abschluss
Hauptschule grade 5-9 to graduate with Hauptschule abschluss
Grundschule grade 1-4

>As a kid after you complete 4 grade at Grundschule your parent have to chose
which school you should go based on the recommendation of your teachers
(which Grundschule is notorious for sending Ethnic students at worse schools)

most popular options being: Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium, Gemeinschaftschule...

till here you are ok, even if you got send to a worse school you can change to a better one right?
>WRONG

>You almost always need good grades to change schools

>the problem is oral grades are not objective but subjective
which means for you to get better oral grades
YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD IMPRESSION IN EVERY TEACHER.

>this means teachers can decide whether you get good or bad grades
regardless of your written grade.

>as you can guess here comes the
power of looks in play.

>this is my story of how i go
t preferential treatment in a Gemeinschaftschule in Germany.
Gemeischaftschule is a special type school
it allows me to get Realschule abschluss without the difficulty of Realschule
here is how it works
after 8th grade if you have good grades
you have an option to switch to M-course for Realschule abschluss
which i got to choose.

>But how?
my grades were not good enough i was good in math but shit in anything else
my ethnic friends disappeared like wind
there were people in my class with far better grades than me but they needed to dropout.

>it struck me when i met my new class at 9th grade

every male was a pretty boy, 178cm+
every female was a HTB or a Stacy

no one was ethnic (i mean 0 rice and 0 curry)

>anyone that looked bad got deleted on that day
there were about 80 people from 8th grade divided in classes a, b, c
about 70% was ethnic and the rest German or European
no ethnic was able to make 9th grade M-course
the ones that made were only 20 people and all of them good looking Europeans

>after this realization
i asked my class teacher(female) why she picked me for M-Course?
Her response: "because i got a good feeling from you"

>so what happened was all the female teachers (btw almost all of them are female)
they picked out the student they physically liked
and throw away the rest to the trash

BRUTAL

even if you are a good student they can just throw you away like trash
just because of your looks alone:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
This is the realest thread I have seen.
German school system is giga sui fuel for ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
i also managed to bullshit my way through an oral exam and i hadn't read shit or prepared shit, just improvised and got an A and my teacher said she was very impressed JFL
NT mog

But its mostly because ethnics have a weird way of speaking german,probably cause they grew up in a two language household.

This accent makes them seem less IQ, and often they obviously are less IQ, so i don't think the discrimination is that bad.

There were ugly nerds in Gymnasium which had better grades than chads so its not really all about looks

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, niqfan625, Need2Ascend and 5 others
How do high IQ far east Asians and Indians get in good schools there?

the gate is at 4th grade
if you cant go to gymnasium at 4th grade
you sir are fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Adonis and Lawton88
But its mostly because ethnics have a weird way of speaking german,probably cause they grew up in a two language household.

This accent makes them seem less IQ, and often they obviously are less IQ, so i don't think the discrimination is that bad.

There were ugly nerds in Gymnasium which had better grades than chads so its not really all about looks
Bro I am ethnic but I don't think I have an accent.
Also I am not low iq.
But I got bullied at times just for having a different pheno.

• +1
There aren't many of them in germany altogether ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
probably cope 1600 SAT score chong lee would've been in whatever top tier class you refer to without looking like a chad

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ifyouwannabemylover
probably cope 1600 SAT score chong lee would've been in whatever top tier class you refer to without looking like a chad
yea but its only if he gets into gymnasium at 4th grade
because if not for whatever reason
his life in education will be based on purely luck alone

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Screenshot 20220603 1921012

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
i went from hauptschule to gymnasium(finished) and i am ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Adonis
If you know your stuff and you can present it in a structured manner, you'll be fine in oral exams (if your teacher is male). I feel like it's cope to say that there is lookism going on in oral exams. To some extent obviously, but in quantitative fields it becomes obvious relatively fast, if someone knows what he is talking about or not. Even if you're a complete truecel, people usually give you the benefit of the doubt, they won't expect some trucel to be as good with words as some NT chad. With female teachers it is different though, they are very biased.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lmao
If you know your stuff and you can present it in a structured manner, you'll be fine in oral exams (if your teacher is male). I feel like it's cope to say that there is lookism going on in oral exams. To some extent obviously, but in quantitative fields it becomes obvious relatively fast, if someone knows what he is talking about or not. Even if you're a complete truecel, people usually give you the benefit of the doubt, they won't expect some trucel to be as good with words as some NT chad. With female teachers it is different though, they are very biased.
the female teachers are the problem
at our school like 80% are female teachers
and 100% at 9th and 10th grade
either way shit is luck based which is bad

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Legit, changed from Gesamtschule to Gymnasium.

In Gesamtschule, I was the only person who wasn't ethnic.

Gymnasium there were only 3-5 ethnics left jfl
Gymnasien sind unironisch die einzigen Schulen wo noch Menschen zur Schule gehen und keine Affen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks, Need2Ascend, Lmao and 3 others
also @ OP I did NOT read and also I dont give a shit just be smart theory just like you should just be good looking / chad (its brutal)

• Ugh..
also @ OP I did NOT read and also I dont give a shit just be smart theory just like you should just be good looking / chad (its brutal)
bitch relearn how to write:feelswhat:
did not understand shit
wtf u wanna say?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Deshalb ist das deutsche Bildungssystem eines der besten der Welt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tooLOW and Deleted member 2729
I was intrigued by this, so I did some research.

The Unequal Structure of the German Education System: Structural Reasons for Educational Failures of Turkish Youth in Germany

Native German youth graduate more often from Realschule or Gymnasium, whereas the Turkish respondents perform poorest of all immigrant groups including ethnic Germans in Germany.
This means that, in Germany, children of immigrants are already selected out to vocational education at a young age, with the result that they go to schools where the majority of pupils are of immigrant background. Though school certificates are an important indicator of a group's educational structure, more crucial for the position on the labor market are vocational qualifications. In this context it is striking that Turks commonly remain without formal vocational training in Germany.
Generally, as Söhn and Özcan suggest (2006) the three-tiered system of secondary education itself seems to be a major cause of ethnic and social class segregation in schools.
Furthermore, it can be said that the German school system has clearly failed in compensating for the disadvantaged social background of Turkish children up to now.
Additionally, in order to overcome the racialization and institutional discrimination, the teachers should be trained with an intercultural formation which concentrates on the students with a migration background.
On the other hand, Kristen (2002) believes that it is not teachers who actively discriminate against Turkish and other migrant pupils. Rather, their lower achievement is, in her view, due to structural factors like ethnically segregated schools, which offer a poor learning environment, or family resources, e.g. parents’ limited knowledge of the German school system as well as their low level of education.
Turks in Germany disproportionately reside in more deprived areas where schools are more likely to have fewer resources, more disciplinary issues, and higher staff turnover.
This last one is insane
Already during primary education, selection of students into different school types takes place to a certain extent. Children who cannot meet the requirements of a regular school are thought of as having “special needs” and can be transferred to special schools for pupils with learning disabilities. When migrant children are sent to these school types, it might often be the case that language problems become mixed up with cognitive deficiencies as perceived by the teachers.
It seems your hypotheses are more or less correct.

The fact that it is such a selective system is basically designed to fuck ethnics over.

Fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and tooLOW
I was intrigued by this, so I did some research.

The Unequal Structure of the German Education System: Structural Reasons for Educational Failures of Turkish Youth in Germany

This last one is insane

It seems your hypotheses are more or less correct.

The fact that it is such a selective system is basically designed to fuck ethnics over.

Fucking brutal.
thank u man
u really smart
matter a fact u a genius!

• +1
This is simply retarded

• +1
What are the good school systems and what are the bad school systems? idk what half of these even mean I cant read german
basically after 4th grade if you cant get in to gymnasium which is the best
your entire education will be put in the hands of some random femcel teacher
and you cant do shit about it

• Woah
Thankfully we dont have that system here, what makes gymnasium special and the other ones worse? Is it an end all be all?

Thankfully we dont have that system here, what makes gymnasium special and the other ones worse? Is it an end all be all?
difficulty does not vary much
but difference is if you go to gymnasium you can go to a collage afterwards
but with others you cant

HARD STUCK ETHNIC DEATH TRAP

• Woah
difficulty does not vary much
but difference is if you go to gymnasium you can go to a collage afterwards
but with others you cant
so college is only availiable if you went to a certain school? no wonder its free. can you still get in if youre smart or is it completely over?

• +1
eh

there's no conspiracy to fuck over ethnics in the educational system. the only thing that fucks them over is them only growing up amongst other ethnics and being pushed towards thuggishness through group pressure. obviously if you grow up among thug ethnics then you'll likely also turn out a thug ethnic and naturally a lot of teachers don't want to deal with thug ethnics.

ethnics that grow up in german/mixed places do fine long as their grades are fine.

I had shitty grades and still went to realschule even though it wasn't recommended and I'm not ethnic. I was a troublemaker and teachers didn't like me because I gave them attitude.

so college is only availiable if you went to a certain school? no wonder its free. can you still get in if youre smart or is it completely over?
if u got send to Hauptschule(WORST) because u did not suck cock of ur teacher
you need to climb the latter
learn german 1year average in sprachklasse-> Hauptschule-> Realschule this school must first accept u need to repeat 9th grade ->
now if you just in case under 19years old(this is legal requirement) you might get accepted to a special gymnasium up to 13th grade

• +1
eh

there's no conspiracy to fuck over ethnics in the educational system. the only thing that fucks them over is them only growing up amongst other ethnics and being pushed towards thuggishness through group pressure. obviously if you grow up among thug ethnics then you'll likely also turn out a thug ethnic and naturally a lot of teachers don't want to deal with thug ethnics.

ethnics that grow up in german/mixed places do fine long as their grades are fine.

I had shitty grades and still went to realschule even though it wasn't recommended and I'm not ethnic.

@tooLOW just proving that it's still you and your parents' decision what school you want to attend regardless of what some dumb bitch teacher recommends.

I wasn't liked by teachers because I had attitude, didn't have good grades and it didn't matter. obviously if I was ethnic and grew up in some ethnic brennpunkt shithole then it might have been a different story, but that has nothing to do with the school system and is a thing in all western countries i.e. blacks in the US.

Last edited:
  • JFL
@tooLOW just proving that it's still you and your parents' decision what school you want to attend regardless of what some dumb bitch teacher recommends
no sprach klasse is required if come to germany (immigration)
after that at 6th grade you should choose french as 3rd language to learn
if you know all this you might get into gymnasium
atleast in bw

no sprach klasse is required if come to germany (immigration)
after that at 6th grade you should choose french as 3rd language to learn
if you know all this you might get into gymnasium
atleast in bw
idk about that

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
this is the thing
bullshit recommendations
not being informed
grade requirements
to get in to gymnasium as ethnic you need dodge 1000 Bullets
if you can't even speak the language properly when entering school then I'd say that's your parents' fault.

average ethnic has it harder, 100 %. but I wouldn't say it's a "systemic" thing as much as it is individul mistreatment from teachers, etc. and just unfortunate circumstances.

I don't think the system is put in place to fuck over ethnics.

However, by design, it does certainly fuck over those who do not possess German (assuming that is the main language they are being tested on aside from English) as a first language.

I mean, they are supposedly confusing/misplacing those who do not speak proper German with kids with fucking learning disabilities/legitimate IQ disabilities for fucks sake lmfao.

This is just a symptom of a system designed without factoring a potential massive influx of immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and ifyouwannabemylover
if you can't even speak the language properly when entering school then I'd say that's your parents' fault.

average ethnic has it harder, 100 %. but I wouldn't say it's a "systemic" thing as much as it is individul mistreatment from teachers, etc. and just unfortunate circumstances.
i give you a example

Mohammed my friend went to sprach klasse for 1,5years because he was an immigrant he could not speak German
he was smart he had given an option to skip 5th grade and his parents choose Technik as WPF not french
they said to him he could climb the latter system se he hoped at Gemeinschaftschule he will get M-course
femcel teacher did not choose him for the course and he could not change to gymnasium because he did not choose french
he dropped out of school for no reason
other then this retarded femcel teacher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and ifyouwannabemylover
i give you a example

Mohammed my friend went to sprach klasse for 1,5years because he was an immigrant he could not speak German
he was smart he had given an option to skip 5th grade and his parents choose Technik as WPF not french
they said to him he could climb the latter system se he hoped at Gemeinschaftschule he will get M-course
femcel teacher did not choose him for the course and he could not change to gymnasium because he did not choose french
he dropped out of school for no reason
other then this retarded femcel teacher
you're talking about yourself here right?