Exposing the brutal German education system.

no he was my class mate
that sounds like a sucky story but I think just concluding "it's because I'm ethnic" is making it a bit too easy for yourself. and honestly, when you're a first gen immigrant and want to acquire the highest level of education right away then yeah, you're probably gonna run into obstacles.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Over if you didnt go to Baumschule to learn to dance your own name

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW
that sounds like a sucky story but I think just concluding "it's because I'm ethnic" is making it a bit too easy for yourself. and honestly, when you're a first gen immigrant and want to acquire the highest level of education right away then yeah, you're probably gonna run into obstacles.
the problem is its not him being ethic
its the power that teachers hold
she says no and you cant do shit about it
if you did not complete necessary steps
which fucks over most ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
the problem is its not him being ethic
its the power that teachers hold
she says no and you cant do shit about it
if you did not complete necessary steps
which fucks over most ethnics
I don't think that's specifically a german issue. it's probably way easier to climb the education ladder here than in lots of other places. let's be real here. if you went to east asia or something, then you couldn't even dream of acquiring the highest education there as a first generation ethnic who doesn't yet fluently speak the local language. matter of fact, you wouldn't be able to even get there in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and tooLOW
I don't think that's specifically a german issue. it's probably way easier to climb the education ladder here than in lots of other places. let's be real here. if you went to east asia or something, then you couldn't even dream of acquiring the highest education there as a first generation ethnic who doesn't yet fluently speak the local language.
yea but, i dont think they accept that much immigrants to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and ifyouwannabemylover
who cares. hard jfl at public education

I don't think that's specifically a german issue. it's probably way easier to climb the education ladder here than in lots of other places. let's be real here. if you went to east asia or something, then you couldn't even dream of acquiring the highest education there as a first generation ethnic who doesn't yet fluently speak the local language. matter of fact, you wouldn't be able to even get there in the first place.
Yeah true