Exposing the VIP challenge

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
@Master is trying to save his forum with 5 free username colors for writing threads (JFL) but the result wasnt high iq autists giving us new stuff, it was a bunch of kids who discovered chatGPT

Rofl, just chatGPT an entire thread than changed one line

sides "shit happens where u injected" wow really good insight bud
Also what a garbage thread lol, 0 actionable information. Just link pubmed articles at this point they will be easier to read.

-Another eyebrow guide! mirin this is all ground breaking information fr

Jeez this contest couldnt get anyworse, I have a very well written thread with tons of good info ive been straight up neglecting to post because of this AWFUL challenge rofl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, shalomnigga, aesthetic beauty and 21 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
I legit used to do this for school just chatgpt a whole essay than change a few lines and words, its giga obvious jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, <6PSLcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
yeah all of the threads that attempted for the vip were never worthy for the vip anyway, botb threads that got made when the vip challenge wasnt a thing are wayy better

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, wsada and Jova
yeah all of the threads that attempted for the vip were never worthy for the vip anyway, botb threads that got made when the vip challenge wasnt a thing are wayy better
Yep, i will not be making guides until this challenge is finished.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, <6PSLcel and asdvek
take away VIP's from chatgpt cheaters

@Master

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Michael Myers, nathan and 1 other person

@Master
nobody won vip anyway lol, he didnt give vip to anyone, because all the threads were shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

@Master
Ok, so all of them. The other submissions that people made were so dogshit that even if they wrote it legit it wouldnt even matter

there was one decent one about lipolab, @thebuffdon690 made a thread about PSL levels and thought it was some ground breaking shit:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Clavicular
there was one decent one about lipolab, @thebuffdon690 made a thread about PSL levels and thought it was some ground breaking shit:feelskek:

yea caged at this icl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ChadL1te
its not even "groundbreaking information". you assume its common knowledge, but better yet, its actually just common misconception and straight up useless garbage

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
There's not much new to discover, that would be useful to alot of people tbh imo, unless some new discoveries from STEM cells and whatnot come out

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Richard Cheese, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Bomber517, ChadL1te and 1 other person
@Master is trying to save his forum with 5 free username colors for writing threads (JFL) but the result wasnt high iq autists giving us new stuff, it was a bunch of kids who discovered chatGPT

View attachment 3002051

Also what a garbage thread lol, 0 actionable information. Just link pubmed articles at this point they will be easier to read.

Jeez this contest couldnt get anyworse, I have a very well written thread with tons of good info ive been straight up neglecting to post because of this AWFUL challenge rofl.
Nigga what ive studied 7 fields of science for years im gonna phd for neurosurgery none of my shit is gptd, u can check urself, my mom also owns a few hospice so im planning to piggy back of her, i do LLMS and i work with a few teams on them, my info is accurate too sorry that u dont understand biology, i didnt do crazy effort cuz i found out abt the vip comp late thru my friend, ur guides literally suck too u have contributor yet ur one of the worst posters on here n all ur shit is useless even realsurgerymax has pointed our ur shit is bunk

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yep, i will not be making guides until this challenge is finished.
Me omw to make 5 shitty guides so the challenge can end so we can see clavicular make guides

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Clavicular
There's not much new to discover, that would be useful to alot of people tbh imo, unless some new discoveries from STEM cells and whatnot come out
Legit put stem cells on ur dick, hair, eyebrows, skin

• +1
Isnt it crazy that the person u said deserved all of vip templecat got 80% gpt all of my threads r good ive discussed with several ppl on here, and ive coached several ppl on here i could @ easily

• +1
Also “giga obvious” im russian ive stated this in nearly all my original guides and then after russian im romanian after romanian im moldovan english is not easy for me to do perfectly so ofc i translate shit with LLMS and of the sort, all my shits atleast 10k characters long thats insanely good effort for a guide made in a few hours

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Clavicular
I legit used to do this for school just chatgpt a whole essay than change a few lines and words, its giga obvious jfl
Neither of my guides are chatgpt, because their topics are too autistic and bluepilled for chatgpt to be able to give actually good info on them

Two shit guides, the important of friends and friendgroups for SMV And the ultimate guide to scamming pedos and identifying women and acting like them online

Chatgpt would NOT be able to even understand the prompt on neither of those

• +1
Nigga what ive studied 7 fields of science for years im gonna phd for neurosurgery none of my shit is gptd, u can check urself, my mom also owns a few hospice so im planning to piggy back of her, i do LLMS and i work with a few teams on them, my info is accurate too sorry that u dont understand biology, i didnt do crazy effort cuz i found out abt the vip comp late thru my friend, ur guides literally suck too u have contributor yet ur one of the worst posters on here n all ur shit is useless even realsurgerymax has pointed our ur shit is bunk
And then you woke up

• JFL
Reactions: lmafaouserexg, LegitUser, Michael Myers and 2 others
Also “giga obvious” im russian ive stated this in nearly all my original guides and then after russian im romanian after romanian im moldovan english is not easy for me to do perfectly so ofc i translate shit with LLMS and of the sort, all my shits atleast 10k characters long thats insanely good effort for a guide made in a few hours
I already know ur tryna ragebait but its corny and ruins ppls reps especially from a contributor its extremely messed up its like if master just said “kills these niggas dox this nigga rn”

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Clavicular
And then you woke up
Ive stated i read articles every day none of my shit is cap mb i grew up in a family of lawyers and doctors stop ragebaiting nigga dont involve me in this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Clavicular

View attachment 3002051

I also stated what “shit happens where u injected” means in the 1st reply under the post if ud read

View attachment 3002051

The "contest" is never going to end, JFL.
It's a poor attempt at trying to save/increase the forums quality after willingly letting tiktokcels invade the forum and destroy it, that was the straw that broke the camels back aka all the high quality users that remained left shortly after the tiktok invasion. You reap what you sow i guess, oh well. New rule: temp ban for anyone who copy pastes chatgpt threads.

• +1

View attachment 3002051

IMG 4857

• +1
I also stated what “shit happens where u injected” means in the 1st reply under the post if ud read
jfl its just a thread dont take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yea that what i also be saying

Most new threads are chatgpt dogshit ones

I'm still reviewing results

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crisick, Michael Myers, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
This is why I never use the looksmaxxing section.
Its mostly just the same information.
1. Why ... is important
2. Examples
3. How to...
4. Studies

And then it is just some coping bs

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Clavicular
I'm still reviewing results
For sure, btw why not include alex in it, i asked him on cord n he said ur doing ts alone, also none of my threads were gptd u can check so dont take me off cuz of this post

It wasn’t even about PSL levels lmao, can tell you are just larping to try and appease your daddy lmfao.

yea caged at this icl
Yeh cuz u can’t accept the fact that someone with bad esr can be a chad lmfao, just shows how balls deep into this autism you really are, which makes sense cuz u display the most giga obvious traits of tism on this forum

or unless *wink wink nudge nudge* @StrangerDanger
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
It wasn’t even about PSL levels lmao, can tell you are just larping to try and appease your daddy lmfao.
My bad bro ‘looks levels’:feelskek:

It was a shit pointless thread and you can’t accept that it was pure regurgitated autism

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
My bad bro ‘looks levels’:feelskek:

It was a shit pointless thread and you can’t accept that it was pure regurgitated autism
Nah I can accept that it was autism but it wasn’t pointless. If you just don’t see a point in it then idgaf lmao lots of ppl enjoyed it and found it valuable.

• +1
Nah I can accept that it was autism but it wasn’t pointless. If you just don’t see a point in it then idgaf lmao lots of ppl enjoyed it and found it valuable.
Yeah whole bunch of greys, all I said was that it was a pointless thread because it’s already been spouted here, which is true.

View attachment 3002051

Challenge isn’t bad but the people that participate. Good users mostly have already ascended and have vip so no time for that.
Fk I should have applied but had exams till yesterday

View attachment 3002051

average @Rigged thread

Yeah whole bunch of greys, all I said was that it was a pointless thread because it’s already been spouted here, which is true.
I don’t think it’s been spouted, at least not to the same degree or accuracy I did it

• Hmm...