Exposing this faggot @ihatemyself these are his alts (@TRU_CEL YOU SHOULD BAN THIS NIGGA FOR EVADING)

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
@IHateMyself @Glenn21 @UltraMogger23 ARE THE SAME FAGGOT! :D HERE'S THE UNDENIABBLE PROOF

This stupid nigger thinks he can keep posting on the forum using alts without anyone noticing, but luckily for him I noticed the obvious pattern between these three accounts and now he is getting exposed for his subhuman monkey behavior.

His alts are @Glenn21 and @UltraMogger23, these two alts were created almost a week ago and they started posting just yesterday (coincidence?).

Capture122

Capture31

Yeah lets pretend that this is normal looksmaxx greycel behavior when two greycels "coincidentally" decide to create accounts 1 day apart from each other and then decide to post on the same exact day, not only that, but also post about the same exact topic of leonthefaggotmaxxer getting doxxed (@Glenn21's first post was "who is this subhuman leon guy and why is everyone talking about him?" but it got deleted, the mods can confirm this). This faggot created these alts so he can continue to shitpost and troll like the attention deprived subhuman he is in case he gets banned on his main account.

Now lets look at the other "coincidences":

1) @Glenn21 @IHateMyself (for people who don't know, @IHateMyself is also @leontheleanmaxxer) THESE NIGGAS HAVE THE SAME TYPING STYLE AND THEY POST THE SAME PICS 💀💀💀💀 ovER ovER ovERovER ovER for you rope brocel : D WOW DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT, IT HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE!

Captur543543e
Captu987re

Captur876867e
Captur6756e

C32apture

IT'S SO "ovER" indeed

2) Somehow by sheer coincidence they are both faggot larpers who pretend to be chads by using pics of random niggas

@IHateMyself:

Captur53e

@Glenn21:

Capture543
Captur43543e
3508388 1688577923832

Also by coincidence the model used for this genius larp is also from the same country as @IHateMyself, Croatia.

3) They're both sneaky little jew rats who think they are high iq when they invert and crop the pictures they use for their larps to try and hide from image reverse

@Glenn21:

Captur43543e

@IHateMyself (aka leonthemaxxer when he got hacked at 3 am):

Yesterday caught him inverting his pics

He immediately realized his mistake so he edited the post and replaced the image with an inverted version:

Captu432re

Jewish rat behavior

4) They're both on a 60 day leanmaxxing journey to become moggers!!!

Capture543534

Totally not the same person!!

IT'S OVER FOR YOU @IHateMyself GO ROPE ASAP YOU FAKE BITCH ASS NIGGA 🖕🖕🖕

STOP MAKING ALTS YOU STUPID FAGGOT NIGGER, YOU ARE EASILY IDENTIFIABLE :rage::rage:🖕🖕

@TRUE_CEL @Preston @enchanted_elixir BAN THESE 2 FUCKING ACCOUNTS @Glenn21 @UltraMogger23 THEY ARE @IHateMyself IT HAS BEEN 100% PROVEN. THIS NIGGA IS BAN EVADING

@IHateMyself Imagine getting exposed by a 50 iq retarded faggot such as myself, you have to be completely braindead and 5 iq for this to happen. It's so over

Nigga creates an alt to ban evade but then says and does the same exact obvious shit again, it's almost like there is no inhibition or any brain activity going on. His brain is completely rotten and consumed by the desperate desire to seek attention and shitpost on .org to the point that he forgets to even slightly alter his abused dog wannabe bully online persona and the way he types in order for his cover to not get blown.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rift3938, nope, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
FBI level detective work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, hattrick and Deleted member 21898
not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Obito

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Genius level thread holy shit

High IQ poster right here scouting out this larping faggot and his alts

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 21898
cba to read this Sherlock Holmes wannabe dissertation
Happy for u tho or sorry that happened

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Mirin high IQ. I initially banned one of his alts earlier today but I had to undo it since others were having their bans reversed as well. I have banned both accounts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 21898 and 1 other person
cba to read this Sherlock Holmes wannabe dissertation
Happy for u tho or sorry that happened

I just wanted him to get banned that's all. Mods say if you prove that someone has an alt they will get banned.

Genius level thread holy shit

High IQ poster right here scouting out this larping faggot and his alts
Not high iq or anything, I am just the only person here who is totally dedicated for this faggot because I am a subhuman with no life. I already knew about @UltraMogger23 being one of his alts since yesterday because I witnessed it in real time when he made these posts, they were exactly the same posts that @IHateMyself were posting when he hacked leon's account, and I found out that @Glenn21 is also another alt of his when I checked his profile after seeing one of his threads by coincidence. If I didn't encounter his threads I wouldn't have found out he's an alt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Obito
I just wanted him to get banned that's all. Mods say if you prove that someone has an alt they will get banned.

Not high iq or anything, I am just the only person here who is totally dedicated for this faggot because I am a subhuman with no life. I already knew about @UltraMogger23 being one of his alts since yesterday because I witnessed it in real time when he made these posts, they were exactly the same posts that @IHateMyself were posting when he hacked leon's account, and I found out that @Glenn21 is also another alt of his when I checked his profile after seeing one of his threads by coincidence. If I didn't encounter his threads I wouldn't have found out he's an alt
They are banned now, good work

Mirin high IQ. I initially banned one of his alts earlier today but I had to undo it since others were having their bans reversed as well. I have banned both accounts.
Can’t u see IPs on accounts anyways? Jfl if this guy is using 4 different IPs and paying for a VPN just to shitpost on incel forums

Aw shit, incels working for the incel feds? Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
All this work for what? 3 - 4 reacts? Goofy ahh nigga.

Classic lookism content level shit. Deserves hella lot more reacts, this site has gone to shit.