Extent women lie to

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Just look at the mental gymnastics this stacylite is doing to justify why she can't be FWB or do hookups.

Like ffs bitch tell the truth, u CAN do hookups and fwb with 8+ men, all those guys you catch feelings for 'due to science' are all sub 7s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 8165
all this to gaslight ugly subhumans into thinking its not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and aBetterMii
Imagine getting cortisol spiked by a gook

Rope asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, aBetterMii and AlexBrown84
Same posts everyday. Everyday.

Attachments

• F133915D-0CD6-4B2A-B2AC-0980DC4867A0.jpeg
    F133915D-0CD6-4B2A-B2AC-0980DC4867A0.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6ED22249-179A-4832-8440-AC5A0B36419A.jpeg
    6ED22249-179A-4832-8440-AC5A0B36419A.jpeg
    547.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
Imagine getting cortisol spiked by a gook

Rope asap
Yeah good point, it had to be a Noodlewhore telling subhumans 'its not just you, we can't be FWB with anyone, we just catch feelings'.

Fucking shit.

Actually no, subhumans I think can't even get an LTR - any subhumans wanna confirm that?

She's talking to the sub7s here

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Just look at the mental gymnastics this stacylite is doing to justify why she can't be FWB or do hookups.

Like ffs bitch tell the truth, u CAN do hookups and fwb with 8+ men, all those guys you catch feelings for 'due to science' are all sub 7s

basically she can have casual sex with men who are 8+ but to her these men are probably man whores, she probably gets emotionally attracted to the 7/10 men that she rarely fucks because those men treat her better so in turn she is more emotionally connected.

• +1
basically she can have casual sex with men who are 8+ but to her these men are probably man whores, she probably gets emotionally attracted to the 7/10 men that she rarely fucks because those men treat her better so in turn she is more emotionally connected.
Yeah, but she won't admit that

Yeah, but she won't admit that
It would be like me fucking yovana ventura, and enjoying the amazing sex but not being emotionally attached because i know , nothing good long-term would ever come out of it, because she is a sexual freak with alot of options. But then i m fucking taylor swift who is less sexually freaky and treats me better, im more likely to get emotionally attached because i see a future with taylor.

View attachment 1646406459455.webp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Elvisandreaa and aBetterMii
Why do we allow women platforms to spew their bullshit.

Sharia law 2022

• +1
It would be like me fucking yovana ventura, and enjoying the amazing sex but not being emotionally attached because i know , nothing good long-term would ever come out of it, because she is a sexual freak with alot of options. But then i m fucking taylor swift who is less sexually freaky and treats me better, im more likely to get emotionally attached because i see a future with taylor.

View attachment 1575639
View attachment 1575640
I mean I think you're getting a bit thrown off, YV is sassy Uber high SMV, medium PSL ethnic, while TS is sweet innocent medium SMV, Uber high PSL white girl.

But I know what you're trying to say, and it's sort of similar but not quite.

In your case u value TS and YV the same, u just prefer one for LTR and one for hookup.

In the foids case they clearly value the 8 guy more, and know they can only get him for hookup, but then in their arrogance think the low value guy has no options so make him the LTR guy

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21

View attachment 1575639
View attachment 1575640
Is this the reason why Chad's Marry or LTR beckies?

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
Is this the reason why Chad's Marry or LTR beckies?
Yes this is true, justin biber was fucking yovan ventura in her prime ages 18 and she lived with im for a year.
Thats whys are confused, that good looking/men with alot of money or status don't marry or date long-term the 8/10-10/10 women. 8/10-10/10 women live in different reality, men are always trying to fuck them, the women feed off the attention. And since the women are so attractive they invite this attention even more then a 7/10 or below women would. Since they have been given so much attention all their lives its very hard to please them, these women are not use to sharing or compromise because the world has literally given them everything.

he ended marrying hiely baldwin

Yes this is true, justin biber was fucking yovan ventura in her prime ages 18 and she lived with im for a year.
Thats whys are confused, that good looking/men with alot of money or status don't marry or date long-term the 8/10-10/10 women. 8/10-10/10 women live in different reality, men are always trying to fuck them, the women feed off the attention. And since the women are so attractive they invite this attention even more then a 7/10 or below women would. Since they have been given so much attention all their lives its very hard to please them, these women are not use to sharing or compromise because the world has literally given them everything.
View attachment 1575667
View attachment 1575669
he ended marrying hiely baldwin

View attachment 1575680
yeah a lot of sense to this logic, he married a.foid 2 points lower than his FWB

yeah a lot of sense to this logic, he married a.foid 2 points lower than his FWB
people think its the looks, no its the behavior due to high sexual market value of a 8/10-10/10 women. If yovana ventura acted in the same manner as hiely baldwin , im sure justin would have married her instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, coping ethnic and Chinacurry
I mean I think you're getting a bit thrown off, YV is sassy Uber high SMV, medium PSL ethnic, while TS is sweet innocent medium SMV, Uber high PSL white girl.

But I know what you're trying to say, and it's sort of similar but not quite.

In your case u value TS and YV the same, u just prefer one for LTR and one for hookup.

In the foids case they clearly value the 8 guy more, and know they can only get him for hookup, but then in their arrogance think the low value guy has no options so make him the LTR guy
i agree somewhat, they value the 8/10 guy more, but belive a 7/10 man or lower would, has less options and he should be the LTR guy. Notice these women never demand the 8/10+ men to be the LTR guy. In her mind the 7/10 or lower guy should be happy to be the LTR guy because she has sexual access with 8/10+ men for casual sex.

people think its the looks, no its the behavior due to high sexual market value of a 8/10-10/10 women. If yovana ventura acted in the same manner as hiely baldwin , im sure justin would have married her instead.
but don't you think Yovana knows she is too good for JB? like she has very elite looks, JB is HTN at best, so I think even if JB asked her to marry him, she would most likely have said no

i agree somewhat, they value the 8/10 guy more, but belive a 7/10 man or lower would, has less options and he should be the LTR guy. Notice these women never demand the 8/10+ men to be the LTR guy. In her mind the 7/10 or lower guy should be happy to be the LTR guy because she has sexual access with 8/10+ men for casual sex.
yeah exactly that, u put it a bit more simply than me, cheers

but don't you think Yovana knows she is too good for JB? like she has very elite looks, JB is HTN at best, so I think even if JB asked her to marry him, she would most likely have said no
believe or not justin bieber looks have massively declined from when he dated yovana hes face got longer, hes mid face got worse, and hes overall facial proportions. So yes she would say no to marrying him. Ive seen the men yovana has dated and some of them mog justine bieber and the weekend badly. I think justin bieber was good enough to be a short-term boyfriend , but not long-term one or husband.

yovana would probably marry a guy like this below.

So she read a bunch of looksmax and made a Video about it keeping away the chad part?

Not really Yoavana has high sex appeal but facial bones aren't upto Hailey level.

Not really Yoavana has high sex appeal but facial bones aren't upto Hailey level.
yovana may have less orbital projection then hailey, but yovana has better facial features and harmony, and younger looking face.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

View attachment 1575639
View attachment 1575640

View attachment 1575644
Or is it bc yovanna ventura is mulatta, and you wouldn't ltr minority women?

Or is it bc yovanna ventura is mulatta, and you wouldn't ltr minority women?
Has nothing to do with her being latina, she would be a good fling or short-term girlfriend, but wears her sexy on display and likes alot of sexual attention. If she wasnt that open with her sexy on display would LTR in a hear- beat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Has nothing to do with her being latina, she would be a good fling or short-term girlfriend, but wears her sexy on display and likes alot of sexual attention. If she wasnt that open with her sexy on display would LTR in a hear- beat.

A guy would be a fool to marry a women like this, this women not only has a young looking face and facial features she has a sexy body, and looks better then 99 percent of women. The only way this women would bring down the sexy display is after she declines in looks, and at this rate it wont be till she is 55 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
this HTB/ stacylite tried to hate on men for being only 6 inches, but then she got btfo for having a.cups and loose, big, hanging lips - so she cancelled all those guys