EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL for skin MOG the fuck out

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Just spare ur fucking money spended on 10 steps cancerous soy man made skin care routine budy boyo

9c7

Nature has always the last word for lazy and cheap without any testosterone cost for u to breedmaxx the fuck out of ur oneitis faggotery, u have just to apply this :

Seduction

(Go to point 4 for a summary of the study 👍)

Now to optimize the path of nature just replace ur toxic endocrin disruptor man made leefy greens diet by wild nettles to MOG the fuck out of ur dietary silica capacity and nutritional value properties

Screenshot 20240708 163323 comandroidchrome

U are now set to go to Gandy Heaven through the Eden's garden

1998141 20200917 091153

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gigell, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Hehehehehehe do you know where i put that oil? Not on me skin.... hehehehehehe

• +1
Reactions: mathis, perkzz and Mrinfinityx
As a North African olive oil is already super common and used literally everywhere, we even use it as lube to masturbate, that's personally what I do and I advice any gooner to do the same very enjoyable

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5pslathlete, bululu_87, maxxmclooks and 5 others

holy fuck every time i see this big tiddied emo bitch i just wanna fuck the living shit out of her, i want to make her fucking wheelchair bound for the next week and fog up the entire room en shiet :love::love::love:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, DR. NICKGA, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
What if it breaks me out?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Hehehehehehe do you know where i put that oil? Not on me skin.... hehehehehehe
in your asshole to lube it up so the bbc can go in?

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot, FutureChadronelite, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
Can attest that skincare is likely a meme. Was following BOTB skincare guide over a year.

Switched to tallow, olive oil, tallow soap, and enlarged pores are gone, less white/black heads, less breakouts. All in just two weeks with no more chemical & PUFA based skincare products. GF switched over to this routine after she said I have light glow and look younger already.

• +1
Reactions: yue and Mrinfinityx
what the best for you?
Can attest that skincare is likely a meme. Was following BOTB skincare guide over a year.

Switched to tallow, olive oil, tallow soap, and enlarged pores are gone, less white/black heads, less breakouts. All in just two weeks with no more chemical & PUFA based skincare products. GF switched over to this routine after she said I have light glow and look younger already.

I bought some local tallow soap, using VanMan tallow balm and organic local olive oil. Going to try out Saturee products that I nurse ordered. they’re PUFA free organic company that uses tallow, coconut oil and vit E oil.

• +1
Reactions: yue and Mrinfinityx
I rub olive oil before tanning
Never burn , skin is moisturized, provides natural spf and tan faster

• +1
I rub olive oil before tanning
Never burn , skin is moisturized, provides natural spf and tan faster
Even sun is good for skin in moderate amount daily like 15-20 minutes, at least neutral effect for that duration since the red light spectrum benefits counteract the blue and UV ones if there is a shitty antioxidant endogen profile

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Just spare ur fucking money spended on 10 steps cancerous soy man made skin care routine budy boyo

View attachment 3019966

Nature has always the last word for lazy and cheap without any testosterone cost for u to breedmaxx the fuck out of ur oneitis faggotery, u have just to apply this :

View attachment 3019964

Now to optimize the path of nature just replace ur toxic endocrin disruptor man made leefy greens diet by wild nettles to MOG the fuck out of ur dietary silica capacity and nutritional value properties

View attachment 3019951

View attachment 3019961
Not that I disagree because I use EVOO on my body after showers but the study you posted is about wound healing not skin aging or elasticity

• +1
Not that I disagree because I use EVOO on my body after showers but the study you posted is about wound healing not skin aging or elasticity

The whole topic talks about the regeneration of skin via stimulation of human fibroblast activity who is strictly correlated with the collagen matrix of the skin, exact same as tretinoin but way cheaper and easy to have access too without any drawback like skin sensitivity or gay glow

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

View attachment 3019966

View attachment 3019964

View attachment 3019951

View attachment 3019961
Cope because all romanians eat this and are still subhumans

• JFL
does this mean drink olive oil or put on face also what about olive oil soap on shower

• +1
does this mean drink olive oil or put on face also what about olive oil soap on shower
All is for u, u can't mog millennials of knowledge from ancient Roman and Greek civilizations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back