EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL for skin MOG the fuck out

so nowhere

can it not be bought online
Sure u can by supplements or extracts but the raw product unlikely, u must watch out on the concentration too
Where do u live ?
Here in Belgium behind my house there is a protected natural area and it is a literal invasion for free, since i goes to nettles I only go back to supermarket veggies areas just for some carrot garlic onion and and rocket, it drastically factorized a cheaper expense for the better that s it

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Sure u can by supplements or extracts but the raw product unlikely, u must watch out on the concentration too
Where do u live ?
Here in Belgium behind my house there is a protected natural area and it is a literal invasion for free, since i goes to nettles I only go back to supermarket veggies areas just for some carrot garlic onion and and rocket, it drastically factorized a cheaper expense for the better that s it

View attachment 3090684
birmingham uk

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
i bmd with it lol

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Can attest that skincare is likely a meme. Was following BOTB skincare guide over a year.

Switched to tallow, olive oil, tallow soap, and enlarged pores are gone, less white/black heads, less breakouts. All in just two weeks with no more chemical & PUFA based skincare products. GF switched over to this routine after she said I have light glow and look younger already.
Switch over to semen bhai it does wonders

I wonder if its a joke to make people's faces breakout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back