EXTREME Hair REGROWTH Protocol

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Should be common knowledge by now that microneedling is absolutely legit if used in conjunction with a growth agonist. Obviously Finasteride should be used to stop further miniaturization.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Imagine making yourself bleed and damaging your skin and thinking it's legit jfl

Fin and HT. That's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Slob, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Imagine making yourself bleed and damaging your skin and thinking it's legit jfl

Fin and HT. That's it.
well why don't you do it

since ur hairline is receded already?

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
that won't help ur receded hair

it helps stop it from going worse

Also 90% of users reported regrowth of hair on the crown
33% experienced regrowth of hair on temple. Since my crown is already filled I can only hope I'm one of the lucky 1/3. I will only be able to know after a couple of hair cycles

Last edited:

Fin and HT. That's it.

all you need to have great hair for the rest of your life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LordNorwood, Moggy and 1 other person
Also 90% of users reported regrowth of hair on the crown
33% experienced regrowth of hair on temple. Since my crown is already filled I can only hope I'm one of the lucky 1/3. I will only be able to know after a couple of hair cycles
You still got shit hair?

I do it and it is legit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Moggy

Fin and HT. That's it.
I have been on finasteride for 3 years now and I promise you that you will not get significant regrowth on it. Hair transplants are legit as fuck, but not even the most skilled surgeon in the world will give you a more natural hairline than what you currently have.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1849
u have experience w/ RU? dont wanna hop on fin yet cuz im too young and still developing but RU might give some upregulation to the scalp and fuck me over later.

u have experience w/ RU? dont wanna hop on fin yet cuz im too young and still developing but RU might give some upregulation to the scalp and fuck me over later.
Only on cycle and stacked with dutasteride. I have never tried it as a mono therapy, but I'm pretty sure it can be an efficacious substitute for Finasteride.

How aggressive is your hair loss and how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and curryslayerordeath
@Zeta ascended have u tried this? I'm not receding but my hair could be thicker with more volume

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Zeta ascended
you must bleed THIS HARD to ascend :lul: jfl dude has nobody told him about derminator yet

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, Moggy and 1 other person
Also this is ridiculous. Literally ridiculous, he's making his head bleed

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
fuck all this shit

if I ever start norwooding before 50 i'll just go to turkey

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
you must bleed THIS HARD to ascend :lul: jfl dude has nobody told him about derminator yet
It was totally unnecessary for him to go this deep. If you read his message you can clearly see he is mentally unstable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 685
@Zeta ascended have u tried this? I'm not receding but my hair could be thicker with more volume
Yes but I never went in too deep. It was enough to keep hairloss stable along with minoxidil. I stopped btw. Too lazy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685