ANOTHER USER I BRUTALLY ASCENDED @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Lolcel and SadnessWYJ
this mogs tbh
207A5705 C06E 4240 B1F5 CEDC999E31BC

shit theory sorry
they all have amazing eyes
my theory is based upon hair and eyebrows only.
im talking about the eyebrows bro.

His eyes are shit if u ignore color

im talking about the eyebrows bro.

His eyes are shit if u ignore color
if you copy and paste the eyebrows and hair of these guys onto someone without them it gives minimal halo
when you copy and paste the eyebrows and hair of my theory it halos hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bro i can tell youre face lift taping your eyebrows and eyes lmao

Bro i can tell youre face lift taping your eyebrows and eyes lmao
its literally the shape of my bone but ok aquacel
you can see my orbital bone in the last pic (y)

its literally the shape of my bone but ok aquacel
you can see my orbital bone in the last pic (y)

Your eyebrows are positive but not nearly as much as that fraud pic, and i was right about the eyes

Your eyebrows are positive but not nearly as much as that fraud pic, and i was right about the eyes
what is right about the eyes? i don't do shit except ice hooding method for my eye area

what is right about the eyes? i don't do shit except ice hooding method for my eye area
U are head tilt frauding and also using something weird or whatever to lift up the outer corners, possibly smiling no idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
U are head tilt frauding and also using something weird or whatever to lift up the outer corners, possibly smiling no idea
based high iq user then
i actually use my fingers and brush the hairs on the outer corners
what was the give away?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
based high iq user then
i actually use my fingers and brush the hairs on the outer corners
what was the give away?
Looks too pct and uncanny

cope i would look worse with less pct
Im saying your fraud looks uncanny, pct itself isnt

Also its not so much your outer corners that arent upturned or whatever, its the medial canthus region being vertically shorter than the lateral region, along with the medial canthus not being downturned enough. If you look at depoot his eye area actually looks fairly neutral just that his medial canthus region is a lot taller than lateral (true pct you can tell by the tilt of the irises bc thats the actual orbital bones)

Ive been trying to do something to fix this and its so far been working, will give updates

Last edited:
Im saying your fraud looks uncanny, pct itself isnt

Also its not so much your outer corners that arent upturned or whatever, its the medial canthus region being vertically shorter than the lateral region, along with the medial canthus not being downturned enough. If you look at depoot his eye area actually looks fairly neutral just that his medial canthus region is a lot taller than lateral (true pct you can tell by the tilt of the irises bc thats the actual orbital bones)

Ive been trying to do something to fix this and its so far been working, will give updates
wait i don't understand the uncanny bit, what exactly of the shape is uncanny
de poot doesn't have alot of PCT

wait i don't understand the uncanny bit, what exactly of the shape is uncanny
de poot doesn't have alot of PCT
The outer corners bit like i said, it looks off compared to those with actual uplifted outer corners from orbital bones. Its hard to pinpoint it but it looks like the skin is covering a lot of it even though the eyeball is neutral? I have no idea how to explain it, it just looks off

The outer corners bit like i said, it looks off compared to those with actual uplifted outer corners from orbital bones. Its hard to pinpoint it but it looks like the skin is covering a lot of it even though the eyeball is neutral? I have no idea how to explain it, it just looks off
ah ok, you have a good eye for it then i guess
im still gonna keep it that way tho tbh

ah ok, you have a good eye for it then i guess
im still gonna keep it that way tho tbh
You should try pushing your fingers up against your outer corners and squinching

From my personal experience it works over time even doing it inconsistently

You should try pushing your fingers up against your outer corners and squinching

From my personal experience it works over time even doing it inconsistently
ill experiment, thansj

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
ill experiment, thansj
P06xfw0j  01

Its all about getting the red region to be the same vertical height or less than the yellow one along with the medial canthus being lower than the rest of the eye

Its the requirement for a god tier shape

I know what you feel bro, we both have good eyebrows and lashes but just that shape isnt as good, dont forget thats more rare and valuable than shape

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 7076
View attachment 876580
Its all about getting the red region to be the same vertical height or less than the yellow one along with the medial canthus being lower than the rest of the eye

Its the requirement for a god tier shape
shouldn't red be higher than yellow for PCT?
also curtains hairstyle suits me and looks less uncanny because it covers the outer eyebrow that you identified, could be the reason i look better than with a normal fringe

shouldn't red be higher than yellow for PCT?
also curtains hairstyle suits me and looks less uncanny because it covers the outer eyebrow that you identified, could be the reason i look better than with a normal fringe
Well notice i left out the outer corner, and i think red same as yellow would lead to a more straight lower lid and not too pct (which is genuinely feminine)

If your es ratio is good enough you can try and shave off the outer corners to get like a tyson ballou type shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Well notice i left out the outer corner, and i think red same as yellow would lead to a more straight lower lid and not too pct (which is genuinely feminine)

If your es ratio is good enough you can try and shave off the outer corners to get like a tyson ballou type shape
sounds risky to shave the edges off to me idk

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ

Attachments

• c6852bfc097cc56d555a1497087c744d.jpg
    c6852bfc097cc56d555a1497087c744d.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 15
  • c6852bfc097cc56d555a1497087c744d.jpg
    c6852bfc097cc56d555a1497087c744d.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 15
  • f9aa78e4ed98c17e97e41c22d77e5cf5.jpg
    f9aa78e4ed98c17e97e41c22d77e5cf5.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 18
if you hide eyebrows then it won't work tbh

cope greycel you haven't seen my lower third
Show your lower rat-tier lower third, you ugly high inhib bitch.

why do you think having pct eyebrow matters when you have an extremely ugly rat-tier lower third and you're 5'3" on top of that? you're an utter sub-human trash indeed. show them your whole face, faggot. you're only showing them your eyebrows, you little ugly pussy. show them your rat face, but tell them to bring a bucket first in case they puke of pure disgust.