Extremely relevant question about fat loss, HIGH IQ ONLY ❌❌

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
ive been cutting for a long time and I hit a plateau again, im eating normally again for 2 weeks but i got one question, im walking a lot so im burning a lot of "calories" should I eat the amount I burn too if I want my maintenance to go up again?

ive been cutting for a long time and I hit a plateau again, im eating normally again for 2 weeks but i got one question, im walking a lot so im burning a lot of "calories" should I eat the amount I burn too if I want my maintenance to go up again
if you just eat and its like 80% healthy, n you just eat when you're hungry, you will maintain weight.

ive been cutting for a long time and I hit a plateau again, im eating normally again for 2 weeks but i got one question, im walking a lot so im burning a lot of "calories" should I eat the amount I burn too if I want my maintenance to go up again?
either way, yes you should eat the calories burnt, if you run 10 miles burn a 1000 calories, you should eat 1000 calories to not lose weight

Many people dont know but chess is excellent for leanmaxxing burns a shit ton of atp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi and qxtwz7854
calculate your maintenance again and see if it changed

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Many people dont know but chess is excellent for leanmaxxing burns a shit ton of atp
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65174
haha u must not recognize my name dummy i was on lookism
I don't care bitch. You are saying shit like that chess makes you burn more calories than just sitting down

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65174