EXTREMELY USEFUL, not talked about, VERY EASY to learn skill gtfih STEMcels

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Drawing with a mouse on a program like kolourpaint or paint.

Taking notes is how you study.
Typing is faster than writing so it’s obvious notepad mogs note taking on pen+paper

But sometimes you gotta draw charts and diagrams for abstract concepts of things that are intertwined and it’s nice to have that horribly hand drawn diagram on pen and paper

But keeping track of all your papers and notebooks is outdated

So I realized mastering drawing with a mouse is actually extremely valuable, you can draw diagrams as you would with pen+paper and save it on a file. You can mark on it, quiz yourself on it.

Need to master drawing with a mouse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, pneumocystosis, mewcoper and 2 others
My teacher just sends us the notes jfl if ur still copying notes in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 26633 and 1 other person
My teacher just sends us the notes jfl if ur still copying notes in 2023
Damn well aren't you lucky and blessed your cock must be worshipped by foids

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, zyMOGenic, bugeye and 7 others
Ngl but this probably takes the award for the gayest post of this year. Looking like a strong contender 👍👍👍

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and LowTrust
Ngl but this probably takes the award for the gayest post of this year. Looking like a strong contender 👍👍👍
Yeah well too bad you don't have any authority to award anyone anything being that you literally have zero authority in this life

rofl you tried to pull one on me, but I came back with a right hook and ended your career it's ogre mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, virren, Deleted member 27447 and 2 others
Yeah well too bad you don't have any authority to award anyone anything being that you literally have zero authority in this life

rofl you tried to pull one on me, but I came back with a right hook and ended your career it's ogre mate.
I didn’t award you shit nigga, I just said it might be a strong contender for the gayest thread I have seen this year. Wait till the year end and maybe I can ask my jew friend To award you.

I didn’t award you shit nigga, I just said it might be a strong contender for the gayest thread I have seen this year. Wait till the year end and maybe I can ask my jew friend To award you.
Bold of you to assume that with your nonexistent status and jew would consider speaking with you

Did you see what I did there? I ducked under you jab and gave you a left hook. You're in a coma now legit ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Bold of you to assume that with your nonexistent status and jew would consider speaking with you

Did you see what I did there? I ducked under you jab and gave you a left hook. You're in a coma now legit ogre
I swayed back and hit you with a rear overhand while you whiffed your left hook. Ez stuff mayn

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye and jojoyou
Daddy’s gonna eat dinner. Cope with some other user in the meantime my sugar bunny
bro you can't even code hello world in java nor can you bench 275 and you tryna slay me get in line buddy I got more ego than an average 4/10 skinny white foid with no tits but a cute face

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and jojoyou
bro you can't even code hello world in java nor can you bench 275 and you tryna slay me get in line buddy I got more ego than an average 4/10 skinny white foid with no tits but a cute face
82BC8577 C643 4F96 8041 9216FFC986A5

Already in a junior data scientist internship for a MANG company 😛. I bench 175 and squat 245.

Drawing with a mouse on a program like kolourpaint or paint.

Taking notes is how you study.
Typing is faster than writing so it’s obvious notepad mogs note taking on pen+paper

But sometimes you gotta draw charts and diagrams for abstract concepts of things that are intertwined and it’s nice to have that horribly hand drawn diagram on pen and paper

But keeping track of all your papers and notebooks is outdated

So I realized mastering drawing with a mouse is actually extremely valuable, you can draw diagrams as you would with pen+paper and save it on a file. You can mark on it, quiz yourself on it.

Need to master drawing with a mouse
Most people in my math progam have this ipad thingy with a stylus they take notes on. I just use paper though and get along fine.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
View attachment 2127693

Already in a junior data scientist internship for a MANG company 😛. I bench 175 and squat 245.
"Junior Data Scientist" and what you show me is this?

Feels good I'll be literally breaking all the software your mongrel brain will be writing

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jojoyou
Most people in my math progema have this ipad thingy with a stylus they take notes on. I just use paper though and get along fine.
iPads aren't big enough

iPads aren't big enough
It's not literally an ipad, it's like an ipad though. Like more than half the class uses them, nobody uses laptops at least in math.

Actually correction one asian kid does but that's bec he knows formatting and shit for latex.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

cope you dreamed that after he knee striked ur ass when u ducked

"Junior Data Scientist" and what you show me is this?

Feels good I'll be literally breaking all the software your mongrel brain will be writing
I showed that because that’s the only photo I have on my phone regarding coding and programming lmao

It's not literally an ipad, it's like an ipad though. Like more than half the class uses them, nobody uses laptops at least in math.
how big is it?

I showed that because that’s the only photo I have on my phone regarding coding and programming lmao
Have you made any programs (any language) for yourself?

Personal projects. Can be video games, study aids, dumb bots, etc.

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Have you made any programs (any language) for yourself?

Personal projects. Can be video games, study aids, dumb bots, etc.
Did two projects on machine learning and CC. Made a basic snake game, Rick paper scissors and also some other small stuff

Did two projects on machine learning and CC. Made a basic snake game, Rick paper scissors and also some other small stuff
View attachment 2127705

Do you know anything about making an OS? I can't seem to find a simple guide that just explains it without any higher level abstractions.

Do you know anything about making an OS? I can't seem to find a simple guide that just explains it without any higher level abstractions.
Elab more tbh.

Elab more tbh.
I want a guide on how to make a basic OS that doesn't just draw a fucking box labeled I/O and another box labeled Kernal.

• +1
I want a guide on how to make a basic OS that doesn't just draw a fucking box labeled I/O and another box labeled Kernal.
No idea man. I usually rotate from cloud architect solutions and junior data scientist in my current internship.

No idea man. I usually rotate from cloud architect solutions and junior data scientist in my current internship.
God damn do I really have to build an x86 on logisim to figure it out?

• JFL
:feelshmm: God damn do I really have to build an x86 on logisim to figure it out?
Yes son, time to use your critical thinking skills into use

Yes son, time to use your critical thinking skills into use
It's either that or I'm stuck coding on a black box and never becoming a pro hecker (but being able to make video games)

• +1
It's either that or I'm stuck coding on a black box and never becoming a pro hecker (but being able to make video games)
How many languages do you know and age?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and jojoyou
How many languages do you know and age?
Proficiently(1000+ hours worth of practice), none of them.

Modestly (100 hours worth of practice), Java.

10 hours worth of practice, Python and C.

• +1
u r autistic

Attachments

• undefined - Imgur.mp4
    4.2 MB
u r autistic
I'm literally you like 100 million years into the future (it would take you 100 million years with your genetics to get to where I am at mentally)
I've read your posts

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Danish_Retard
Proficiently(1000+ hours worth of practice), none of them.

Modestly (100 hours worth of practice), Java.

10 hours worth of practice, Python and C.
Why not c++?

Why not c++?
I don't want high level abstractions. I'm trying to learn the machine, once I feel I've mastered it, I'll go to high level abstractions.

• +1
I'm literally you like 100 million years into the future (it would take you 100 million years with your genetics to get to where I am at mentally)
I've read your posts

I don't want high level abstractions. I'm trying to learn the machine, once I feel I've mastered it, I'll go to high level abstractions.
Good luck nigga, it’s a marathon not a race 👍

Good luck nigga, it’s a marathon not a race 👍
Why jog during the marathon when you can SPRINT THE WHOLE WAY

-Dom Mazetti "Brofessor"

• Love it
Just get a stylus poorfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and jojoyou
I've read your posts
where are you? in a shithole forum talking about using paint to draw?

where are you? in a shithole forum talking about using paint to draw?
You won't ever get to my level yet you will search your whole existence
lol

You won't ever get to my level yet you will search your whole existence
lol
Meanwhile I'm on such a high level every movement of mine is only registered years later bcuz of speed of light, BRUUUUTAL ligh-yearcel mogged to oblivion by astrochad, keep coping with your terrestrial rotting

I am truck driver I mog all of you niggas

• +1
Reactions: inceI