eye are update: ITS OVER.

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Eyes have gotten much worse since my last post, its over until i get cantho, UEE fat graft, and lower eyelid retraction repair.

OVER.

Just kidding, still an improvement from baseline but much less so. Canthoplasty in future

Attachments

• eyescurrent.png
    eyescurrent.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Lorsss, Deleted member 24347 and 21 others
Officially dropping out to wagecuck 100 hours a week and buying all my surgeries

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, shalomnigga, Deleted member 24347 and 6 others
Stop schizoing, your eyes are infinitely better.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Stop schizoing, your eyes are infinitely better.
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

yes they are better than this for sure

Attachments

• eyeareabrutal.png
    eyeareabrutal.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
I will certainly be Dr Vcrek maxxing in future

u sure about sleeping enough? why there is some red things.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
dye your eyebrows it will be average at least

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Highly recommend this video bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, keepgrindingbro, VladimirtheGreat and 8 others
eye colour already mogs most dont see why you complaining

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 28414
lol yes i'm sorry to break it to you but there is barely any difference in eyes

proof that we need soft tissue surgeries for our eye areas not retarded implants

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, shalomnigga, Deleted member 27772 and 9 others
lol yes i'm sorry to break it to you but there is barely any difference in eyes

proof that we need soft tissue surgeries for our eye areas not retarded implants
Implants are needed if you have skeletal deficiency otherwise soft tissue work will just relapse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Blackgymmax, User49 and 2 others
  • +1
OP you're a retard

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, User49 and keepgrindingbro
Got bimax when u didn't need to, made 0 difference, and now coping about underwhelming eye surgery results and saying you're gonna wageslave more for more surgeries

Stop this schizo mindset and realise there's more to life, yes surgeries are fine but shouldn't be unless needed to fix flaws and shouldn't dedicate Ur life to wageslaving

Also you've heard it a million times but u were fat, u should've just skipped trimax, lost weight and got eye surgeries, although again, these results aren't great

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, itsover00000000, Deleted member 27772 and 10 others
Well. Im not surprised

Just fix nct and ur good to go ngl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 20914
Everything counts.

People here vastly underestimate the number of procedures necessary to go from ltn/mtn to htn.

Implants alone won't elevate a subpar eye area. Yep you need cantho and lower eyelid retraction surgery and upper eyelid fat graft.

Titbot needed all that and spent close to 50k on his eye area alone to get his current results.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and 5'7 zoomer
Got bimax when u didn't need to, made 0 difference, and now coping about underwhelming eye surgery results and saying you're gonna wageslave more for more surgeries

Stop this schizo mindset and realise there's more to life, yes surgeries are fine but shouldn't be unless needed to fix flaws and shouldn't dedicate Ur life to wageslaving

Also you've heard it a million times but u were fat, u should've just skipped trimax, lost weight and got eye surgeries, although again, these results aren't great
Bimax did make a difference lmao, a big one

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and optimisticzoomer

Attachments

• E106541A-4CBA-4CC2-9EF2-785B5A5017DD.png
    E106541A-4CBA-4CC2-9EF2-785B5A5017DD.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 05AD2723-B987-4C90-86F3-B22525D8CEBF.png
    05AD2723-B987-4C90-86F3-B22525D8CEBF.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
you hardmax so much but dont softmax at all shave that beard and get short sides medium top haircut and full sleeve tattoo and you will lose your virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pcmaxing, poopoohead, Deleted member 15539 and 1 other person
you hardmax so much but dont softmax at all shave that beard and get short sides medium top haircut and full sleeve tattoo and you will lose your virginity
Lol

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
so infra/malar implant + cantho > infra with saddle

it’s also cheaper and less risky

lifefuel

Logan Paul on looksmax? 😳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Kebab Master
You had dogshit eye area before the implant, it’s very good improvement

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
If this is taken with normal angle looking straight into the camera you improved a lot. But still I think you should have done fat grafts instead of supras implants.

• +1
Can you expand more on the redness on your eyes and what they are / how long they last, any difference in vision?

If this is taken with normal angle looking straight into the camera you improved a lot. But still I think you should have done fat grafts instead of supras implants.
Who would you recommend fat grafts with? And aren’t fat grafts temporary?

• Hmm...
Eyes have gotten much worse since my last post, its over until i get cantho, UEE fat graft, and lower eyelid retraction repair.

OVER.

Just kidding, still an improvement from baseline but much less so. Canthoplasty in future
Couldn't be me
20230422 143846

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Kebab Master and poopoohead
It's over
Before what's making Ur side profile look shit is the submental
Now u just look ogre
Any solution to dogshit submental area? I think it’s my hyoid but idk if a genio will be enough. Bimax could dogmaxx me and i'm scared about that.

Surgeries fuck Brains idk how I'm gonna go through this pain waiting for final results and not being satisfied at the end

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Who would you recommend fat grafts with? And aren’t fat grafts temporary?
No, you need multiple sessions of fat grafting to get good results(usually 2) and the fat that forms blood vessels become permanent. Not every surgeons do it on upper eye area, but the blackpilled ones do. Bernardini does it in Italy, idk if Vreck or taban do this for guys with small uee.

Last edited:
Everything counts.

People here vastly underestimate the number of procedures necessary to go from ltn/mtn to htn.

Implants alone won't elevate a subpar eye area. Yep you need cantho and lower eyelid retraction surgery and upper eyelid fat graft.

Titbot needed all that and spent close to 50k on his eye area alone to get his current results.
Can I see Titbots results?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
dude no way thats opry in your avi :lul: :lul:

• JFL
No, you need multiple sessions of fat grafting to get good results(usually 2) and the fat that forms blood vessel becomes permanent. Not every surgeons do it on upper eye area, but the blackpilled ones do. Bernardini does it in Italy, idk if Vreck or taban do this for guys with small uee.
where do you fags even find these :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

No, you need multiple sessions of fat grafting to get good results(usually 2) and the fat that forms blood vessel becomes permanent. Not every surgeons do it on upper eye area, but the blackpilled ones do. Bernardini does it in Italy, idk if Vreck or taban do this for guys with small uee.
Got it, so basically for eye area alone Bernardini seems to mog the hardest.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itsover00000000, poopoohead, Deleted member 8771 and 5 others
Any solution to dogshit submental area? I think it’s my hyoid but idk if a genio will be enough. Bimax could dogmaxx me and i'm scared about that.
Don't think there's a hyoid raising surgery unfortunately
So if it is hyoid, then only bimax or genio to stretch muscles and elevate hyoid
My hyoid is also kind of low which is shit

• +1
Don't think there's a hyoid raising surgery unfortunately
So if it is hyoid, then only bimax or genio to stretch muscles and elevate hyoid
My hyoid is also kind of low which is shit
For guys where the problem are the neck insertions there is a deep neck lift but that's quite rare. Don't know why but many people have downward grown jaws but almost nobody has a shitty hyoid that gives the appearance of a double chin. I hope sliding genio with lipo can fix that.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and optimisticzoomer
saddle seems to be massively overrated in regards to raising and straightening the lower eyelids. swelling gives better results than the implant itself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goatedjordan23, User49, agoostis and 10 others