eye are update: ITS OVER.

saddle seems to be massively overrated in regards to raising and straightening the lower eyelids. swelling gives better results than the implant itself
It creates a good foundation for canthoplasty tho

Everything counts.

People here vastly underestimate the number of procedures necessary to go from ltn/mtn to htn.

Implants alone won't elevate a subpar eye area. Yep you need cantho and lower eyelid retraction surgery and upper eyelid fat graft.

Titbot needed all that and spent close to 50k on his eye area alone to get his current results.
50k wtfffff, did he go to taban or something?

50k wtfffff, did he go to taban or something?
No. He went to Vrcek and spent 17.5k on Orbital decompression, lateral canthoplasty and upper+ lower eyelid retraction. Then he went to Pags and got Infras+Supras for around 17k.

Sure I'm exaggerating with the 50k figures but he spent at least 35k on his sole eye area.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Sanguinius
No. He went to Vrcek and spent 17.5k on Orbital decompression, lateral canthoplasty and upper+ lower eyelid retraction. Then he went to Pags and got Infras+Supras for around 17k.

Sure I'm exaggerating with the 50k figures but he spent at least 35k on his sole eye area.
Damn bro, orbital decompression must have made up a large chunk of that vcrek fee. On that other thread it was 7.5k for cantho + lower eyelid retraction + ptosis repair

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Sanguinius and VenatorLuparius
Eyes have gotten much worse since my last post, its over until i get cantho, UEE fat graft, and lower eyelid retraction repair.

OVER.

Just kidding, still an improvement from baseline but much less so. Canthoplasty in future
Your eyes are good bro, but why are your eyes bleeding you fucking retard?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
because I had surgery on them 3 weeks ago...
Oh makes sense shouldve mentioned that lol
And nah your eyes are good now idk what rhey were before but your eyes are def good so don’t worry about it

• +1
Oh makes sense shouldve mentioned that lol
And nah your eyes are good now idk what rhey were before but your eyes are def good so don’t worry about it
I posted the before on the 1st page lol, and I did mention that, read the post

I posted the before on the 1st page lol, and I did mention that, read the post
Ok nigga stfu now I dont care about all that your eyes are good now and I hope you recover well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
He has a few threads now, so not sure where the images are, but Pagnoni showed me the front and 3/4 before/afters the other day. The UEE decrease is remarkable considering where he began.

From an eye area perspective you went from 'such a sweet boy' to Nordic Hellboy. In a good way, I think. I don't know your height, so not sure if lifting will increase your SMV - you should probably do it anyway for health.

He has a few threads now, so not sure where the images are, but Pagnoni showed me the front and 3/4 before/afters the other day. The UEE decrease is remarkable considering where he began.

From an eye area perspective you went from 'such a sweet boy' to Nordic Hellboy. In a good way, I think. I don't know your height, so not sure if lifting will increase your SMV - you should probably do it anyway for health.
5 foot 11

This is why fat graft and filler > all

@Artemis

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius

I was still very swollen in the pics taken by pagnoni

Over for my NCT and recessed rims:feelswhy: just get every surgery in the book bro

• +1
I will certainly be Dr Vcrek maxxing in future
Is this where you’re planning to get your eye surgeries? How long until you can get them done?

I’m wondering if upper eye lid and supra fat grafting by itself is better than supra implants by itself. Anyone have thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 8771
I’m still swollen
i am aware and you are still overweight still rooting for you and make sure to lower thta bf% asap. was any otation done? your nose looks unchanged.

Surgeries fuck Brains idk how I'm gonna go through this pain waiting for final results and not being satisfied at the end

Unless your surgeon is a brain dead retard, you can only go up.

Eyes have gotten much worse since my last post, its over until i get cantho, UEE fat graft, and lower eyelid retraction repair.

OVER.

Just kidding, still an improvement from baseline but much less so. Canthoplasty in future
What surgery did you get? And have you considered lower eyelid retraction? I am gonna be getting the full package at Dr vreck.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
it seems like you need an implant and soft tissue surgeries in order to ascend eye area.

People who have just got a cantho/lower eyelid retraction initially have good results than the results gradually get worse over time, ending up with a non ideal result but slightly better than before.

This has seemed to happen to you with implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 24444
it seems like you need an implant and soft tissue surgeries in order to ascend eye area.

People who have just got a cantho/lower eyelid retraction initially have good results than the results gradually get worse over time, ending up with a non ideal result but slightly better than before.

This has seemed to happen to you with implants.
His eye area was too subhuman for implants to make a dramatic change.

It’s like being recessed narro jawcel and thinking that trimax alone will give you a chad jaw.

You need to fix the structural flaws first which he did. Now he needs Taban/Vrcek/Bernardini to fix the soft tissues.

• +1
Reactions: User49, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 26774
Lose some fat before you hardmax nigga

I’m wondering if upper eye lid and supra fat grafting by itself is better than supra implants by itself. Anyone have thoughts on this?
100% for the eye area alone, but inframalar are made to fill out the deficient area not change what your eyes look like, which some users here have trouble understanding, but I don't blame bcz they get gaslighted with muh implants first bro for "foundation", whatever that means jfl
2236546 IMG 20190930 091958 489

• +1
Reactions: User49, SurgeryEnjoyer and Sanguinius
100% for the eye area alone, but inframalar are made to fill out the deficient area not change what your eyes look like, which some users here have trouble understanding, but I don't blame bcz they get gaslighted with muh implants first bro for "foundation", whatever that means jfl
View attachment 2166282
you need good skeletal foundation for canthoplasty, if you have negative orbital vector it will relapse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Sanguinius
View attachment 2166282
But I agree on fat grafting being better for UEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Sanguinius
View attachment 2166282
Thanks for the information, can you expand further because I’m not exactly sure what you mean? Is the example you posted that of inframalar implants or fat grafting, or both? And are inframalar implants in a different location to the infras @misc001 got?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Thanks for the information, can you expand further because I’m not exactly sure what you mean? Is the example you posted that of inframalar implants or fat grafting, or both? And are inframalar implants in a different location to the infras @misc001 got?
The example I shared is peek inframalar implants. They're meant to make your undereyes less hollow and give your cheekbones a fuller look. But, if you're dealing with a negative orbital vector, you can actually fix that using lipofilling on its own. Just take a look at Raffaini's "orthofacial surgery" – it's a mix of bimax surgery and lipofilling. You can easily see how the negative vector in underbite patients seems to vanish after the procedure.

you need good skeletal foundation for canthoplasty, if you have negative orbital vector it will relapse.
Honestly, that sounds a bit like pseudoscience, not gonna lie, bhai. I've seen people with amazing eye areas and crazy pct who still have pretty weak infra-orbital bones. Just like you wouldn't consider your final results after the swelling goes down a "relapse," the real outcome of eye surgery (even with implants) can only be seen after about 3 months. That initial squinty look you get in the first few weeks isn't gonna last. Ofc, if you end up with a retarded surgeon who overstretches your canthus, you might get botched and end up with a rounder canthus, but that's a botch, not a relapse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User49 and Sanguinius
The example I shared is peek inframalar implants. They're meant to make your undereyes less hollow and give your cheekbones a fuller look. But, if you're dealing with a negative orbital vector, you can actually fix that using lipofilling on its own. Just take a look at Raffaini's "orthofacial surgery" – it's a mix of bimax surgery and lipofilling. You can easily see how the negative vector in underbite patients seems to vanish after the procedure.

Honestly, that sounds a bit like pseudoscience, not gonna lie, bhai. I've seen people with amazing eye areas and crazy pct who still have pretty weak infra-orbital bones. Just like you wouldn't consider your final results after the swelling goes down a "relapse," the real outcome of eye surgery (even with implants) can only be seen after about 3 months. That initial squinty look you get in the first few weeks isn't gonna last. Ofc, if you end up with a retarded surgeon who overstretches your canthus, you might get botched and end up with a rounder canthus, but that's a botch, not a relapse.
Daniel Ezra says canthoplasty isnt suitable for people with negative vector

Daniel Ezra says canthoplasty isnt suitable for people with negative vector
that nigga never produced a single good result, he doesn't know shit. jfl at listening to a guy who charges 10k for upper bleph tbh

• +1
Reactions: User49, CristianT, zeek and 1 other person
that nigga never produced a single good result, he doesn't know shit. jfl at listening to a guy who charges 10k for upper bleph tbh
True. This motherfucker quoted me £7,5K for a mere upper blepharoplasty.

Capture decran 2023 04 24 a 214534

He doesn't even do fatgraft but rely solely on fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Can we get a new update on how everything is healing/looking? @misc001

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Can we get a new update on how everything is healing/looking? @misc001
no i am not engaging with this forum any more it will rot my brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Understandable, good luck with your healing and the rest of your ascension, hope you become a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 20914
rip. Another implant botch job

What went wrong? @RealSurgerymax

i mean you already got talked into reconstructive jaw surgery and implants around your eyes by this forum, might as well see it through. Are you unhappy with the results?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
i mean you already got talked into reconstructive jaw surgery and implants around your eyes by this forum, might as well see it through. Are you unhappy with the results?
You can already tell that the end result will be subpar. Eye area was too death tier. Should wait at least 3 months before making any definitive conclusion but for sure it's not going to be a night and day difference.

You can already tell that the end result will be subpar. Eye area was too death tier. Should wait at least 3 months before making any definitive conclusion but for sure it's not going to be a night and day difference.
Bro what are examples of infras and supras actually having a good result

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggable, normie_joe, User49 and 3 others
damn wtf. I hear people talk about this guy but I only have seen that one aspie photo of him. Eyes ascended hard.
Yeah people talk shit about his first results after Vrcek when he was still swollen and recovering.

Yeah people talk shit about his first results after Vrcek when he was still swollen and recovering.
Wait so he went to Vrcek or he got implants? What are the above pictures after,

Wait so he went to Vrcek or he got implants? What are the above pictures after,
He first went to Vrcek to have orbital decompression + lower/upper eyelid retraction for 17K (before pic on the right)

Then he got implants.

Given his subhuman original eye area (before picture on the left) that was the bare minimum to ascend.