eye are update: ITS OVER.

Don't think there's a hyoid raising surgery unfortunately
So if it is hyoid, then only bimax or genio to stretch muscles and elevate hyoid
My hyoid is also kind of low which is shit

There is a procedure called 'suprahyoid myotomy', as presented here:

P4

A while back I reached out to those surgeons referenced in this text, though no one would give a definitive on whether it's commonly performed.
I then asked Pagnoni about this procedure, as each surgeon has their own version of submentoplasty. He said it's the traditional approach.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and optimisticzoomer
These are morphs btw
He doesnt look like this
These look super uncanny. Emperor has no clothes moment? He looks incredibly autistic in the after if that’s real. He went down 3 points.

There is a procedure called 'suprahyoid myotomy', as presented here:

View attachment 2177738

A while back I reached out to those surgeons referenced in this text, though no one would give a definitive on whether it's commonly performed.
I then asked Pagnoni about this procedure, as each surgeon has their own version of submentoplasty. He said it's the traditional approach.
So a normal submentoplasty includes moving the hyoid?

So did this dude get suboptimal results for 32k then leave the forum? Or is he just swollen now and posting results later?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So did this dude get suboptimal results for 32k then leave the forum? Or is he just swollen now and posting results later?
This exactly.

He's just a guy who thought that getting 32k work of surgeries would ascend him hard when he was not even able to leanmaxx in the first place. Having Chad bone is a waste if you're covered in fat.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse... anyway, he' still swollen so we should wait at least 3 months before assessing the results.

Never put too much faith into surgeries or you're in for a rude awakening.

I spent several weeks prior to my genio making morphs of how much it would ascend me. Sure the final result did make a difference but not to the point where I went to invisible to visible to women.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 24002
This exactly.

He's just a guy who thought that getting 32k work of surgeries would ascend him hard when he was not even able to leanmaxx in the first place. Having Chad bone is a waste if you're covered in fat.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse... anyway, he' still swollen so we should wait at least 3 months before assessing the results.

Never put too much faith into surgeries or you're in for a rude awakening.

I spent several weeks prior to my genio making morphs of how much it would ascend me. Sure the final result did make a difference but not to the point where I went to invisible to visible to women.
I have faith he’ll leanmax down. I think tbh he didn’t even need bimax. His side profile before and after literally looks like a genio before and after. Don’t want to shit on the guy and was going to wait for final result to comment, but seems underwhelming tbh.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
In the grand scheme of things 32k is not that much (if u have a good job and can save money).

His eye area did improve nonetheless so it isn't wasted imo.

lol yes i'm sorry to break it to you but there is barely any difference in eyes

proof that we need soft tissue surgeries for our eye areas not retarded implants
You need both hard and soft tissues idiot

• +1
He first went to Vrcek to have orbital decompression + lower/upper eyelid retraction for 17K (before pic on the right)

Then he got implants.

Given his subhuman original eye area (before picture on the left) that was the bare minimum to ascend.
Isn’t it ideal to dj the implants first then the soft tissue ? Asking because I plan on getting something similar and that’s what I’ve been reading
He got Supra n infras right both ?

the proof is here dude , bro got both supra and infra implants and literally 0 difference
Ima gatekeep what i was saying because id rather people like you rot. Keep thinking you have any idea what youre talking about

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha
He first went to Vrcek to have orbital decompression + lower/upper eyelid retraction for 17K (before pic on the right)

Then he got implants.

Given his subhuman original eye area (before picture on the left) that was the bare minimum to ascend.
another guy we know on discord ascended HARD from infras and supras by pagnoni, designed by @RealSurgerymax

• +1
another guy we know on discord ascended HARD from infras and supras by pagnoni, designed by @RealSurgerymax
Can you post a b/a of someone who had/has a similar eye area?

Pagnoni designed them too?? I thought he was the one who put them on

If this is taken with normal angle looking straight into the camera you improved a lot. But still I think you should have done fat grafts instead of supras implants.
why?

What surgery did you get? And have you considered lower eyelid retraction? I am gonna be getting the full package at Dr vreck.
did you get the surgery from vrcek?

Eyes have gotten much worse since my last post, its over until i get cantho, UEE fat graft, and lower eyelid retraction repair.

OVER.

Just kidding, still an improvement from baseline but much less so. Canthoplasty in future
nasty cunt clean ur eyes