eye area is literally my worst feature

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
it was a theory but now i have concrete proof. every time i wear sunglasses i have cute girls sitting next to me on the bus, girls are checking me out and women are nice to me in general.

meanwhile, when im not wearing sunglasses, im completely invislbe to women, not a single person comes near me and im basically a living ghost.

@St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever, <6PSLcel, ryuken and 1 other person
It’s my best

• +1
Reactions: descension
it was a theory but now i have concrete proof. every time i wear sunglasses i have cute girls sitting next to me on the bus, girls are checking me out and women are nice to me in general.

meanwhile, when im not wearing sunglasses, im completely invislbe to women, not a single person comes near me and im basically a living ghost.

@St.TikTokcel
What's wrong with it?

I’ve had this exact same thought, the sunglasses test to see how foids react to see if your eye area is a problem.

I have heavy UEE, scleral show, T30 color, my eye area would be roasted on here. But I get way more IOIs and approaches without sunglasses on.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
I’ve had this exact same thought, the sunglasses test to see how foids react to see if your eye area is a problem.

I have heavy UEE, scleral show, T30 color, my eye area would be roasted on here. But I get way more IOIs and approaches without sunglasses on.
maybe you look cute?

-UEE

-neutral canthal tilt

-bad under eye support

-cuck eybrows

-deathnic coloring
3 of the named ones are easily fixable or not even a failo

JFL at wanting positive canthal tilt you look like an alien motherfucker. neutral is ideal

maybe you look cute?

Definitely when I was younger, I might be too old for that now though. My eye area also has some very good things about it including stuff that doesn’t come out in pictures, like glowing limbal ring and eyelashes.

Although one thing that’s interesting is I had sunglasses on at the store the other day and this foid legit thought I was under 18, I’m 30.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
3 of the named ones are easily fixable or not even a failo

JFL at wanting positive canthal tilt you look like an alien motherfucker. neutral is ideal
slightly positive is ideal