Eye Area is Not More Important Than the Lower Third

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
I feel like a lot of people seem to forget that the lower third includes the maxilla, not just the chin and mandible. You can make the case that eye area is more important than your jawline (chin and mandible) but you cannot argue that it’s more important than the chin, mandible, and maxilla. Arguing such a case is absurd in my opinion. A god tier eye area like Meeks’s or O’Pry’s will not bail you out from having a recessed chin, mandible AND maxilla. Maxilla really is everything to be honest, it touches nearly the entirety of your face. Take people such as Jared Leto or Cillian Murphy who have not so great eye areas but exceptional maxillae, mandibles, and chins, they are both 6+psl.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
I feel like a lot of people seem to forget that the lower third includes the maxilla, not just the chin and mandible. You can make the case that eye area is more important than your jawline (chin and mandible) but you cannot argue that it’s more important than the chin, mandible, and maxilla. Arguing such a case is absurd in my opinion. A god tier eye area like Meeks’s or O’Pry’s will not bail you out from having a recessed chin, mandible AND maxilla. Maxilla really is everything to be honest, it touches nearly the entirety of your face. Take people such as Jared Leto or Cillian Murphy who have not so great eye areas but exceptional maxillae, mandibles, and chins, they are both 6+psl.
Lower third is philtrum down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Lower third is philtrum down
Really? Incelswiki says it includes the maxilla, but if that’s not the case, than Eye area > lower third

Nearly all good looking men have great lower thirds, but not always above average eye areas

Example> Henry Cavill ( Jawline ) mogs Chris Hemsworth ( Eye Area ) and Orb ( Eye Area )

But eye area can be fatal if below average, not as easily fixed as lower third with surgery

Lower third is rare because most men dont have sub 12% bodyfat to reveal bones, eye area is permanent and beards can hide poor lower thirds ( Beards arent anywhere as striking like bones tho )

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and HumidVent
It could be me, I feel like the whole "chisel jaw shape" is kinda overwhelemed. An above average philtrum to chin ratio with decent chin width is extremely striking assuming ur not fat. But I tend to agree a great lower third > eye area in general assuming nothing is extremely below average.

Eye area >> all
Look at the turkish special force chad. You cant see the rest of his face, but you know he is a slayer because of his EYES.
Hqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3702
eye area and lower third hold equal importance imo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5349
a normie jaw with god-tier eye area make you automaticly a slayer.

Eye area >> all
Look at the turkish special force chad. You cant see the rest of his face, but you know he is a slayer because of his EYES.
View attachment 301043
You can say the same with batman when you can only see his chin/jaw lol

Post the full pic of his face so we can judge

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
bug eyed cope