Eye area issue, help me out

A

advancedjelquer

Iron
Whats really the problem with my eye area, I know it's bad but are the eyes too close set or are they too small or maybe my face looks broad partly because of the fat and that's messing my eye area ik about the ptosis and lack of fat around the eye area, if you're really gonna help me out then what other things can I do for my face besides loosing fat, how do I collagenmax and ptosis fix if that's even possible

It’s the thin eyebrows and low ES ratio. Your eyes are too close-set.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 45811 and 2 others
What is es ratio
IPD:Cheekbone width ratio. I think the ideal number is 0.46. Basically your eyes are too close together leaving too much space from the sides of your eyes to the ends of your face at the widest points.

• +1
Reactions: advancedjelquer
IPD:Cheekbone width ratio. I think the ideal number is 0.46. Basically your eyes are too close together leaving too much space from the sides of your eyes to the ends of your face at the widest points.
Was what nero Angelo saying correct?

Also is anything wrong about my eye area. Are they almond shape. What is the potential if the spacing gets fixed and I fix the fat issue around my eye area

Was what nero Angelo saying correct?
Yes and no. Your perceived IPD might change but the actual value obviously won’t change (how would fat loss affect it?). Who is Nero Angelo? He sounds like a moron.

The more I think about it, your ES isn’t even that bad and your eye area isn’t really the problem. It’s the rest of your face. Also you look young how old are you? You should just give your face time to grow before you start panicking.

• +1
Reactions: smallman and advancedjelquer
Yes and no. Your perceived IPD might change but the actual value obviously won’t change (how would fat loss affect it?). Who is Nero Angelo? He sounds like a moron.

The more I think about it, your ES isn’t even that bad and your eye area isn’t really the problem. It’s the rest of your face. Also you look young how old are you? You should just give your face time to grow before you start panicking.
I'm 16 and I don't really care about the looksmax incels, I'm just curious and wanna know. Thank you very much for asking
What's my es ratio tho. I'm sure that I have high cheekbones long ramus and good gonial angle.
But still not sure of how I might look after loosing all this fat

I'm 16 and I don't really care about the looksmax incels, I'm just curious and wanna know. Thank you very much for asking
What's my es ratio tho. I'm sure that I have high cheekbones long ramus and good gonial angle.
But still not sure of how I might look after loosing all this fat
Cba to measure your ES

One last question how can I let my face grow correctly and grow what should I eat except for protien

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Carbs and fats would be a good start
In all seriousness I don’t really know but it doesn’t matter too much I think. Just avoid high sodium and processed food, and don’t eat too many carbs.

• +1
Whats really the problem with my eye area, I know it's bad but are the eyes too close set or are they too small or maybe my face looks broad partly because of the fat and that's messing my eye area ik about the ptosis and lack of fat around the eye area, if you're really gonna help me out then what other things can I do for my face besides loosing fat, how do I collagenmax and ptosis fix if that's even possible
Its the eye shape and also eyebrows, your eye shape should be close to that almond eyed shape, and your eye width to height ratio should be 1:3, your eye area is not almond shape there is some scleral show on your left eye from this photo, i would suggest minoxidil to make your eyebrow thicker and if u dont have enough Browridge protrusion then dht /test max and probably grow your eyelashes, train your orbicularis oculi muscle, that is for Softmaxxing, for hardmaxxing probably fillers to fix your scleral show, OBO, infra-supraorbital implant (extra) and orbital decompression (deep set eye), and i guess thats it for your eye area

Its the eye shape and also eyebrows, your eye shape should be close to that almond eyed shape, and your eye width to height ratio should be 1:3, your eye area is not almond shape there is some scleral show on your left eye from this photo, i would suggest minoxidil to make your eyebrow thicker and if u dont have enough Browridge protrusion then dht /test max and probably grow your eyelashes, train your orbicularis oculi muscle, that is for Softmaxxing, for hardmaxxing probably fillers to fix your scleral show, OBO, infra-supraorbital implant (extra) and orbital decompression (deep set eye), and i guess thats it for your eye area
Thank you very much, I'm sure I don't have any scleral show, eyebrows I will max and as for the upper eyelid exposure it's higher in one eye not because of ptosis but I think it's because the left muscle of the eyebrow is set higher probably due to a muscle, I'm going to t Maxx and hopefully it can get better.
My eyes may look assymetrical in how they're set, but that's probably because I've cropped the image and my head wasn't straight.
I did calculate the es ratio but for me it came out to be .46 which is ideal but it was called shitty by many on this forum so idk I probably calculated this wrong

Attachments

• 20231228_222727.jpg
    20231228_222727.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
I thought my eyes were deep set, idk could you check

Attachments

• 20231228_223303.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
lose weight and come back, no one can tell how you look unless you are thin

lose weight and come back, no one can tell how you look unless you are thin
I'm heightmaxxing so tough to loose weight, I've heard to not calorie deficit in teenage so how exactly should I loose weight and give my body an excess of nutrients

I'm heightmaxxing so tough to loose weight, I've heard to not calorie deficit in teenage so how exactly should I loose weight and give my body an excess of nutrients
if your young then yeah don’t go on a deficit

• +1
Thank you very much, I'm sure I don't have any scleral show, eyebrows I will max and as for the upper eyelid exposure it's higher in one eye not because of ptosis but I think it's because the left muscle of the eyebrow is set higher probably due to a muscle, I'm going to t Maxx and hopefully it can get better.
My eyes may look assymetrical in how they're set, but that's probably because I've cropped the image and my head wasn't straight.
I did calculate the es ratio but for me it came out to be .46 which is ideal but it was called shitty by many on this forum so idk I probably calculated this wrong
There is some showing but it doesnt matter since people wont notice that, so you didnt have to necessarily fix that one, good medial canthus, pretty good base for an eye area honestly, if you are still in puberty T maxxing is good but you also have to be in low bf (not too low)since if you have a lot of testosterone and you have higher bodyfat level (15%-20+%) then the testosterone will convert to estrogen and high doses of estrogen stunts growth, ¿maybe you have a low set cheekbone? usually for people with high set cheekbones range of 0.44-0.48 es ratio looks good

Attachments

• IMG-20231229-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20231229-WA0002.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
There is some showing but it doesnt matter since people wont notice that, so you didnt have to necessarily fix that one, good medial canthus, pretty good base for an eye area honestly, if you are still in puberty T maxxing is good but you also have to be in low bf (not too low)since if you have a lot of testosterone and you have higher bodyfat level (15%-20+%) then the testosterone will convert to estrogen and high doses of estrogen stunts growth, ¿maybe you have a low set cheekbone? usually for people with high set cheekbones range of 0.44-0.48 es ratio looks good
I'm pretty sure I have atleast mid set cheekbones could you help me and tell me if they are
Very very Close to almond shape
Very nice if I get braces and fix my jaw and bodyfat can I get mtn

Attachments

• 20231229_100032.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Go play outside with your friends

His esr is looks fine wdym? Maybe slightly close but not to the point to where it’s a flaw