Eye area > Jaw

Eye area is harder to fix, jaw is easy

thanks bro high iq as usual
It's surprisingly very complex. People think if they had better x they'd be Chad. Everything matters, the ratios are crucial and altering one thing, even for the better, can throw your harmony out of order.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 245
It's surprisingly very complex. People think if they had better x they'd be Chad. Everything matters, the ratios are crucial and altering one thing, even for the better, can throw your harmony out of order.
are genio or chin implants gonna ruin my harmony :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you have good eye area but you lack jaw at the very most you would be seen as a pretty boy. You need to have a robust angular jaw in if you want to have any sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Eye area will always be the most important

Incorrect
Show me on example that "Top tier jaw + average eye area>" and I'll show you 10x more of "Top tier eye area + average jaw>"

Show me on example that "Top tier jaw + average eye area>" and I'll show you 10x more of "Top tier eye area + average jaw>"

Look at who foids follow on instagram they always have good lower third and average eye areas.

Hunter eyes are a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel and Deleted member 1100
Look at who foids follow on instagram they always have good lower third and average eye areas.

Hunter eyes are a meme

Alright then, if that's what your argument is based on, I've nothing else to say :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Alright then, if that's what your argument is based on, I've nothing else to say :lul:
Show me some examples of top tier eyes with potato jaws

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Basing my argument of what females like, using the males that they go out of there way to follow is incorrect JFL.

Keep coping with hunter eyes.

Bones will always mog

You don’t stand a chance against my subhumanity. I have nct sclera show and uppereyelid exposure gtfo of here and fuck stacey fakecel

Indeed, that pic of me was shitty enough, i think i look much better

HARMONY is KEY.