Eye Area Looksmaxxing Guide: How To Get The Eyes of a Demigod!

U could also add this thread.
@enchanted_elixir
Sheds light on how to ipd fraud and harmony/proportions fraud.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
U could also mention eyebrow and eyelash transplant and the possible risks,apparently i heard that one person died form eyebrow or eyelash transplant.

@enchanted_elixir

• Woah
Is MSM eyes lightening permanent ?
@enchanted_elixir what do u say?

Also,what do u think of this thread?

Other methods such as iris implants in which they cut your eyes open and insert an iris out of it and ketaro-pigmentation, which includes tattooing your eyes both look extremely fake and iris implants have a 60 to 80% complication rate, while laser eye surgery has over 95% success rate, so this is the safest surgical option.

Iris implants are very dangerous

Studies showing that iris implants aren’t safe:

@LooksOverAll what does your skeptical mind say?

Is Keratopigmentation bullshit?

If you use MSM to lighten your eyes, will it be permanent ?

Is MSM eyes lightening permanent ?
No clue, due to the way melanin works in the eyes (melanocytes are only generated there once in a person's life), I would assume so.
But at the end of the day, I have no clue. @FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

Don't do ketaro, period.

• +1
colored contacts. You preferably want to measure your iris and pupils to make sure that they'll fit perfectly. You also want to purchase ones that look as real as possible as well. These are not a very safe long-term solution as you can irritate the eyes with long-term usage.
Colored contacts are not a risk if you actually get a prescription filled for them. Never buy them from anywhere else and it won't be a problem.

• +1
Colored contacts are not a risk if you actually get a prescription filled for them. Never buy them from anywhere else and it won't be a problem.
Most people won't be prescribed them so...

Stroma could take years...they've been on pause for ages.

Stroma could take years...they've been on pause for ages.
Just get the lasers. It has been proven to be safe and effective. I think I showed the safety graph.

• +1
You can get a prescription even with perfect vision. They measure your eyes and fit the contacts to them.
Wouldn't this damage your ability to see naturally or no?

Wouldn't this damage your ability to see naturally or no?
Not as long as they're purchased from an eye doctor with a prescription and you maintain basic hygiene to avoid infections.

Not as long as they're purchased from an eye doctor with a prescription and you maintain basic hygiene to avoid infections.
Sources? For the prescription ones?

Also, hyper-dosing antioxidants like Lutein, Zeaxanthin, MSM, and Vitamin C can also lighten your eye color by removing waste cells and inhibiting and killing melanin. Some vegans report their eye color changing due to their diet and this is the reason why. Personally, I would recommend that you take some eye-lightening drops, hyper-dosing MSM, and the other supplements I listed earlier...

2968495 1656819348699
@GypsyEyes you simply have brown eyes because your organs are unhealthy.

@GypsyEyes you simply have brown eyes because your organs are unhealthy.
Doesn't work for everyone obviously, I should have stated this earlier. :feelswhy:
Shit... Now I look stupid

Last edited:
Insanely good thread gonna drop you a question

• +1
@Alexanderr @Preston @PapiMew @AscendingHero. BOTB?

• +1
what is your solution for droopy eyelids?

this (but not as fucked up)

How effective are the eye lighteners?

Do you know anyone that saw permanent results with no side affects ?

@bogii took MSM and he got legitimate results, he PM'ed me

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bogii and tyronelite

The eye lighteners should work in theory, I really don't see why they wouldn't unless the ingredients are fake, though @AscendingHero says he knows people who have gotten results, plus you can find anecdotes online.

So, will you talk to the moderators and add this to BOTB, or do you want to ask him first?
BOTB is generally chosen by the public aka the users

If enough users ask we generally put it in the BOTB

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and enchanted_elixir
@bogii took MSM and he got legitimate results, he PM'ed me
I'm still trying, idk if I really see a difference or placebo tbh, in lighting they look lighter but idk if it was always like this and I just didn't acknowledge it.

I'll be doing this for a few more months now and then I'll update you guys. As for now I don't think anyone other than me sees the difference, if there is one:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I'm still trying, idk if I really see a difference or placebo tbh, in lighting they look lighter but idk if it was always like this and I just didn't acknowledge it.

I'll be doing this for a few more months now and then I'll update you guys. As for know I don't think anyone other than me sees the difference, if there is one:hnghn:
@tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: bogii
You told me that they got lighter, you should have told me about the lighting, etc.
@tyronelite
chill chill chill, I can't tell for sure as for now is what I told you in pms also?

I'm dedicated in doing this for some more months so just hang on I'll update you.

• Love it
chill chill chill, I can't tell for sure as for now is what I told you in pms also?

I'm dedicated in doing this for some more months so just hang on I'll update you.
What's your current dose of MSM?

• +1
What's your current dose of MSM?
I just do like 3-4 tea spoons and 1 tea spoon vit c + all the other vitamins like lutein zeaxanthin astaxanthin one capsule daily

• +1

I'll be doing this for a few more months now and then I'll update you guys. As for now I don't think anyone other than me sees the difference, if there is one:hnghn:
Yeah it sucks cuz there’s no legit reviews on the website

I don’t wanna spend $200+ on a scam product lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and bogii
I just do like 3-4 tea spoons and 1 tea spoon vit c + all the other vitamins like lutein zeaxanthin astaxanthin one capsule daily
Ok. If I were you, I'd take 7-10 grams of MSM

• +1

They're all bs , dont even waste your money

Taking it from me

There's no safe and effective way , tried and tested to lighten your eyes on the market

JFL at putting hydroquinone derivates like arbutin in your eye

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite
They're all bs , dont even waste your money

Taking it from me

There's no safe and effective way , tried and tested to lighten your eyes on the market

JFL at putting hydroquinone derivates like arbutin in your eye

Secret stack

Taken June 2nd, 2022 at 16:24 EST (4:24pm EST)

Have you changed your opinion?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite