Eye Area Maxing with 2 PROCEDURES ???

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I figured out i can make my eye area better with just 2 procedures which is cheap and legit looksmax

The left picture is resting eye area, the right picture is eye whose eyelids are pulled like shown in picture

1640356_20200206_142938.jpg

The right outcome is clearly a 1% eye area, with some softmaxing of course... I figured out that you CAN achieve that look with just two procedures
20200212 225442
20200206 190611

1) Cat eye surgery
Canthoplasty 2
Canthoplasty 3
Canthoplasty
Canthoplasty

As you can see. The main focus of this surgery is that your surgeon should pull off the eyelids on the right angle
- If your angle is too low, you will have very horizontal eyebrows and therefore ruin harmony and look like a gook
- If your angle is too high, then you will look like gay alien with feminine feature

After this procedure, you'd need something to get more hooding, because when you stretch your eyelids, you actually give yourself some Upper Eyelid Exposure, which can be looksmin, therefore we need 2 procedures to COMPLETE eye area maxing:

2) Botox for upper eyelid

User @ascentium posted his eye ascension which he achieved with Botox alone to lower the brow.

**edit: these are not my eyes**

Before:

2BA59AF9 5CBF 4B0B AF2F 0E101A3909B0

7BAC893F 14CD 45A1 B231 576A3D869200

He asked his femcel doctor this:
“showed her a morph of myself with the brow dropped, and described the ‘hooded eyes’ effect I wanted. She instantly knew what I was referring to, & I had 14 units at $9/unit injected into my frontalis & procerus muscles, the majority went into the frontalis. No fillers just Botox, & results rival a good % or surgical interventions.”

RESULTS:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, reptiles, lasnt and 4 others
Will get this after periorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Threads lift = gay looking

Another "lifehack" would be to tatoo yourself some eyebrows, but be extremely careful because the ink will stay permanently on your skin

2392455_maxresdefault.jpg
285848_maxresdefault-1000x0_f.jpg

Threads lift = gay looking
Which is why you pull at low angle + you get botox

Will get this after periorbital implant
Ineresting, post your face

• JFL
Reactions: kokoszanel
The effect/result you want can be achieved with more bonemass on the lateral supraorbital rims. So you need a implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and Deleted member 16110
i often just squint my eyes or open them to what i want them to be. my eyes are deepset and have hooding but they arent hunter like, i could like open my upper eyelid in a way that makes it look hunterish and ive been doing it for quite a while and its working tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The cat eye surgery looks uncanny as fuck 90% of the time

Botox is decent- annoying that everywhere I check charges per area injected rather than per unit when the best stuff is all very few units in specific area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
The cat eye surgery looks uncanny as fuck 90% of the time

Botox is decent- annoying that everywhere I check charges per area injected rather than per unit when the best stuff is all very few units in specific area
doesn't matter if it's uncanny or not rarity mogs being average all the psl gods have a degree of uncanniness to them so who give a fuck
guys check my thread right here sure cat eye surgery is good but im out here creating new eye surgeries i literally have gotten like5 eye surgeryies alreayd and will be getttng 14 in the future just for my eyes just wait

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
@Ada Mustang Could u see PM's? Please.

The effect/result you want can be achieved with more bonemass on the lateral supraorbital rims. So you need a implant.
implants alone wont give you this.

Whats the deal with this forum getting in line to pay ten thousands to a jew for some plastic anyway

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Good thread, eye area is so underrated.

I probably need this...

My browridge is protruded, i don't necessarily think i need more supraorbital protrusion. If i do those things which you said, it will make my eyebrows (supras) completely straight which will make me look like a gook basically

IMG 20220506 WA0022

My browridge is protruded, i don't necessarily think i need more supraorbital protrusion. If i do those things which you said, it will make my eyebrows (supras) completely straight which will make me look like a gook basically

View attachment 1900055
Yes your browridge is strong, but what i mean is the lateral corner of the browbone. This would pull up your fat pads and make it less downwards tilted.

0B345EB5 90DA 40BF 842E 079923767EA1

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22