Eye area maxxing with videos of before and after for proof

Giaram

Giaram

Iron
I am posting again with video proof of before and after for prove that my transformation is not photoshop or from squinting.
See my Instagram for more details @giaram_

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, RoundHouse, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
curry=over
never began
you went from
oh your cute but i wouldnt date sorry nothing to do wih your race
to

eww look at that weird indian guy staring at me get away you creep bobs and vagena

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, RoundHouse, Mewton and 9 others
curry=over
never began
you went from
oh your cute but i wouldnt date sorry nothing to do wih your race
to

eww look at that weird indian guy staring at me get away you creep bobs and vagena
Cope in reality i mog you to saturn. I am 6ft. I have fucked more than you could ever fuck. JFl Small dicked nigga. Cope harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, zeshama, Deleted member 8165 and 14 others
Biting down hard with incisors on a mouthguard for CCW rotation is what I'm doing. + ice pack around the eyes. Seems to be working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neckcheck, Edgar, Mewton and 5 others
Biting down hard with incisors on a mouthguard for CCW rotation is what I'm doing. + ice pack around the eyes. Seems to be working
Jfl nice cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: neckcheck, Deleted member 8165, Mewton and 2 others
jfl went on the insta and hes charging 10$ for it
nigga just say what u did before i buy it and post it here for everyone
its cope anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, teenmax, Mewton and 7 others
its cope anyways
10$ isn't a very cheap prize for the information I will provide to maxx eye area like a mogger. I don't use those stupid bonesmashing and eyelid jfl. That shit doesn't work. Plus just imagine fracturing your orbital with bonesmashing lol. And it's hard to recover from orbital fracture. My method is much safer and works faster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-173537_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-173537_Google.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220203-173607_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-173607_Google.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and subhuman incel
its cope anyways
His instagram said it took him 5 months. Maybe he just did the same thing salludon (supposedly) did which is to mew and stay chin tucked 24/7?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Cope in reality i mog you to saturn. I am 6ft. I have fucked more than you could ever fuck. JFl Small dicked nigga. Cope harder
you dont fuck shit except 2 psl aunties in mumbai you sewer dwelling dindu rat:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
and your not 6 foot muh every curry in curry land is 6 foot:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"small dicked"
ironic coming form a pajeet sounds like pure projection:lul::lul::lul::lul:
insults that make no sense:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@justadude

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, teenmax, Mewton and 11 others
10$:lul:

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and subhuman incel
If this is legit, it must come from hypertrophy of certain muscles in the eye area, namely the orbicularis. I wonder why you're so set on monetizing this though. Why not just share what's worked for you so you can help other people?

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, Deleted member 12330 and 2 others
If this is legit, it must come from hypertrophy of certain muscles in the eye area, namely the orbicularis. I wonder why you're so set on monetizing this though. Why not just share what's worked for you so you can help other people?
indian scammer:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and subhuman incel
Let us make a GoFundMe, and each .org autist donate $0.1 which is nothing. Once we make the whole $10 someone buys it then spread the "method" here :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teenmax, Mewton, introducelate and 6 others
Huge ascension

• +1
Just squint and squinch theory

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, subhuman incel and 5 others
If you actually Fall for this you should kys asap.

• +1
Reactions: teenmax, ROTTING and subhuman incel
scammer

• +1
If you got any information on this site that helped you, you should be obliged to share any knowledge you learned after that point to help the community.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 12330, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Let us make a GoFundMe, and each .org autist donate $0.1 which is nothing. Once we make the whole $10 someone buys it then spread the "method" here :feelswhat:
If you find 8 other ppl I will send 1 buck and some one can buy it and then leak it here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, subhuman incel and Kroker
If you got any information on this site that helped you, you should be obliged to share any knowledge you learned after that point to help the community.
I didn't got information form this site full of copers and virgins. I did my own research and experiment. Hence, I am not sharing it for free. I just opened an account 2 days ago to sell the guide(My techniques that I have benefitted from). Believe it or think it's a scam I don't fucking care. I will sell the guide for 10$nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave I. Irl i have better lives than most people here who dont have the confidence to show there face because there unconscious say they have prey eyes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
bruhhh now indians trying to scam .org chads:feelskek:

one nigga wants 5€ for a rate, now this nigga wants 10€ for some cope technique:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, teenmax, Mewton and 9 others
I didn't got information form this site full of copers and virgins. I did my own research and experiment. Hence, I am not sharing it for free. I just opened an account 2 days ago to sell the guide(My techniques that I have benefitted from). Believe it or think it's a scam I don't fucking care. I will sell the guide for 10$nothing more nothing less. Take it or leave I. Irl i have better lives than most people here who dont have the confidence to show there face because there unconscious say they have prey eyes jfl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Pumanator
I am posting again with video proof of before and after for prove that my transformation is not photoshop or from squinting.
See my Instagram for more details @giaram_
View attachment 1525267
the after looks like me when I get angry when the stacy rejects me

• +1
Irl i have better lives than most people here

Tales. I doubt you even slay Indian HTBs+.
Also the background on the pic indicates that you live in some poor shithole jfl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
you dont fuck shit except 2 psl aunties in mumbai you sewer dwelling dindu rat:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
and your not 6 foot muh every curry in curry land is 6 foot:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"small dicked"
ironic coming form a pajeet sounds like pure projection:lul::lul::lul::lul:
insults that make no sense:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@justadude
maybe he is jatt, punjabis tend to be taller, especially jats, a study done in 1974 showed jatts were 5 feet 7, thats tall if you compare it to all the other groups, and perhaps by this time they have stayed the same or increased in height.

you just blink to train them. fucking curry thinks he will be rupee millonaire in his curryland by selling some shit.

you just blink to train them. fucking curry thinks he will be rupee millonaire in his curryland by selling some shit.
Blink? How is that supposed to help

Because you cant do anything other than that with the muscles around your eyes, greycel.
So basically it's over. I doubt that blinking like an autist can improve eye area

You shit on the technique and call it autistic and you expect me to help?
You ego is trough the roof. Wont show any proof, calls me greycel, just trust me bro evidence

Blink? How is that supposed to help
You squeeze the eyelids shut. The idea is that it causes hypertrophy which fills the space above the eyelids, producing a hooded appearance.

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
You squeeze the eyelids shut. The idea is that it causes hypertrophy which fills the space above the eyelids, producing a hooded appearance.
Is it even possible to hypertrophy eyemuscles? I mean we use them throughout our life but they stay the same or am i missing sum

Is it even possible to hypertrophy eyemuscles? I mean we use them throughout our life but they stay the same or am i missing sum
Squeezing your eyelids together isn't the same as blinking. There's more resistance. It's isometric.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Do not buy his fucking book, Many blackpiller on Instagram exposed him,

Attachments

• C6D4265E-DB6E-418D-BC39-58E0DE19493A.png
    C6D4265E-DB6E-418D-BC39-58E0DE19493A.png
    633 KB · Views: 0
  • D6D26D46-B3CC-4D18-B61B-1EAF15285FFB.png
    D6D26D46-B3CC-4D18-B61B-1EAF15285FFB.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: xanny

every curry is 6' tall, even the 5'7 ones.​

how's that going

Classic looksmax autist lmao
are u so fucking lazy that u can blink stay with ur ugly ass eye area ffs "proof" TRY IT UR SELF LAZY FUCK basically u blink as hard as u can so u and hold for 10 secs
10 reps x 10 sets every hour do this for a week lazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer