Eye area mog battle: Arvid VS Xangsane

Who eyemogs?

• Total voters
Yeah ig I modelled my eye area a bit based on barret and dellisola. I guess my eye area is a bit like de poot super deep set.

You have great harmony. No striking features per se but the whole face as a whole is wonderful. You know faces convey perceptions and meanings some more than many affecting first impressions. Some faces convey rowdy, some brash, some successful, some high class. You look like an achiever. Academic excellence. Ivy league poster boy.
Your lips are striking btw forgot

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah ig I modelled my eye area a bit based on barret and dellisola. I guess my eye area is a bit like de poot super deep set.

You have great harmony. No striking features per se but the whole face as a whole is wonderful. You know faces convey perceptions and meanings some more than many affecting first impressions. Some faces convey rowdy, some brash, some successful, some high class. You look like an achiever. Academic excellence. Ivy league poster boy.
He’smy moggee

• +1
Tagging people in the last mog battle:
@ht-normie-ascending @EktoPlasma @Madhate @Heguldus @fogdart @Chadlitecel @Nisse @Celexawer @SendMePicsToRate @Johanjohan @cloUder @Biiyo03 @Bvnny. @GRIID @Boxingfan @the BULL @DogPilledAsFuck @LooksOrDeath @MaxillaIsEverything @WhiteGoodman @Moggable @IThinkImAboutToROPE @AdamAdam @AefreTreow @johncruz12345 @indianoutlaw @Mastermind @realklay11 @ForeverRecession @CtrlAltDelete @444 @Octillionaire3 @polish_sausage @galego123 @TanZera @Telemachus @AsGoodAsItGets @Sigmamale @Stopping@Nothing19
I voted your lower third last fight because brutal lip mog. But this eye pic looks filtered or edited whereas Arvid is selfie in low light so not fully fair :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and ROTTING
I have light eyes too?
You haven't seen me in DMs.
You have insane eyes, obviously better colour than Arvid’s, it’s just that I’ve seen his in different lighting and it’s lighter than in that photo.
He is average looking
I wish I was “average looking” to you 😂

• Love it
Thank you! That's the film where they're wearing ship uniforms, right?
I'm just plain a lower-middle class boy.
No that's the dicaprio movie about the real life story of the guy that frauded cheques amd certificates and was super high class and charming that he went to uni where he played lecturer, later played doctor and got paid, played pilot got paid all till he got caught and then he became an advisor for fbi as a cheque fraud educator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and Deleted member 4614
Both subhumans

• JFL
@ForeverRecession these are type of eyes I mean when I say pretty boy eyes are ideal

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • Love it
To me, you clearly have a better lower third, I'm surprised so many people voted against you. But I think Arvid has better eyes

• +1
Now say it
You mog no-one.

Thank you! I think this forum says that hunter eyes with insanely downturned medial canthus that are hooded are ideal and I used to think my eyes fell short but I'm growing to love them now

I'm hoping to be a surgeon one day. I graduated med school and now just a trainee.

I did pretty well in med school!

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You mog no-one.

Thank you! I think this forum says that hunter eyes with insanely downturned medial canthus that are hooded are ideal and I used to think my eyes fell short but I'm growing to love them now

I'm hoping to be a surgeon one day. I graduated med school and now just a trainee.

I did pretty well in med school!
I mog you. Remember that

• JFL
I voted your lower third last fight because brutal lip mog. But this eye pic looks filtered or edited whereas Arvid is selfie in low light so not fully fair :Comfy:
Both eyes were enhanced with remini and that's about it!

It sharpens and increases the res of the images

Thank you! Do you think lips are an underrated feature of the loert third?

Do my eyes look ethnic BTW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You have insane eyes, obviously better colour than Arvid’s, it’s just that I’ve seen his in different lighting and it’s lighter than in that photo.

I wish I was “average looking” to you 😂
Aw thank you! You haven't seen me yet though...

Both eyes were enhanced with remini and that's about it!

It sharpens and increases the res of the images

Thank you! Do you think lips are an underrated feature of the loert third?

Do my eyes look ethnic BTW
So what if they look ethnic or not nigga, that's not the point. They look good. Not every white guy has fkin hunter eyes, lots here in canada are bug eyed eyebrowless cucks, unless that's what you going for :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Korea and Xangsane
To me, you clearly have a better lower third, I'm surprised so many people voted against you. But I think Arvid has better eyes
Why do you think people voted against me? I guess arvid has a better downward tilted eye corner and hooded eyes?

Thank you, what do you like about my lower third?

So what if they look ethnic or not nigga, that's not the point. They look good. Not every white guy has fkin hunter eyes, lots here in canada are bug eyed eyebrowless cucks, unless that's what you going for :Comfy:
I know most white lads have cuck eyes but I just wanted to find out if people could tell I'm not white by my eye area. :ogre:

Yours look more natural (and I'll say more appealing to women by a large margin), while his looks a bit more dominant, however he's squinting the life out of his eyes so I can't really tell. You have better brows and color, but he has better lashes, overall I think you mog but autists here will disagree because "hunter eyes or death"

My advice to you is to get longer lashes somehow. Castor oil or some shit could help, I have no idea.

• +1
Tie

• +1
fraud lightning squing maxxer vs faceapp morph maxxer

Hunter
High trust

Both high appeal (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Slayer vs high appeal trust, tie from
male perspective but I still think your doing better when it comes to ons, ltr he mogs you :feelsez::blackpill:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
can ethnics have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
male perspective but I still think your doing better when it comes to ons, ltr he mogs you :feelsez::blackpill:
Whose eyes are better for ONS? I avoid that stuff.

Yours look more natural (and I'll say more appealing to women by a large margin), while his looks a bit more dominant, however he's squinting the life out of his eyes so I can't really tell. You have better brows and color, but he has better lashes, overall I think you mog but autists here will disagree because "hunter eyes or death"

My advice to you is to get longer lashes somehow. Castor oil or some shit could help, I have no idea.
Thank you! I was afraid of using castor oil on my lashes (I tried it on my brows for a while an fit works wonders) as I thought it would sting pretty hard.

How do I apply them on my lashes?

I have never been told I had a slayer pheno JFL
Body wise, 1 body at 24. Not a fan of slaying I must say.

Whose eyes are better for ONS? I avoid that stuff.
Yours, lol why are you avoiding you cunt. Use protection and u ll be fine

• Hmm...
Yours, lol why are you avoiding you cunt. Use protection and u ll be fine
Mine are the blue eyes...?
IMG 20220405 025551

I don't want STDs and I don't like breaking hearts and my morals.

i still can't believe you both mog Ackles eyes

Attachments

• 1649156183506.png
    1649156183506.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Mine are the blue eyes...?
View attachment 1622705
I don't want STDs and I don't like breaking hearts and my morals.
That’s why you use protection and about the moral part it doesn’t work like that, your future gf/wife will appreciate all the experience you gathered with the foids. Or you keep yourself for the wedding night 🤔:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
That’s why you use protection and about the moral part it doesn’t work like that, your future gf/wife will appreciate all the experience you gathered with the foids. Or you keep yourself for the wedding night 🤔:feelswhy:
Still. I'm not gonna slay random foids thanks.

In what way do I have more ons appeal?

You've seen our lower third mog battle in which Arvid mogged me brutally (JBW theory) :

Now let's see who eyemogs! Me or him?

@ArvidGustavsson
View attachment 1622330

@Xangsane
View attachment 1622331

I need to take one home for the ethnics.
You have amazing colouring @Xangsane the ethnic side really gives you an edge and the white side helps you aesthetics greatly

• Love it
Still. I'm not gonna slay random foids thanks.
But atleast gather some experience when it comes to smashing part, 2 irl friends one chadlite and other one chad by this forum standards both got cheated on. For them is easy to get girls but they can’t keep them when it comes to ltr. Looks is important but you gotta have the entire package for ltr and since that’s what you looking for i suggest to practice with foids :blackpill::feelsez:

• So Sad
You have amazing colouring @Xangsane the ethnic side really gives you an edge and the white side helps you aesthetics greatly
Thank you! Where does the ethnic show out in my eyes the most?